ProxyCentauri

A return to this shitty game again- Q regarding reset of ammo, food etc

Probably a mistake trying this shitty game again but ok-
A question- a couple of times I have destroyed games because food, ammo etc dont reload automatically when you drop under a certain $ amount($ 100.000?).
Is there a mod out there fixing this- wtf is the purpose WG???

I had no idea that was even a thing.

The easiest would probably be to just grind more credits so you always have that 100k buffer. With all the boosters and bonuses they throw after you now, getting cash is easier than ever.

1 hour ago, Panzergraf said:

I had no idea that was even a thing.

The easiest would probably be to just grind more credits so you always have that 100k buffer. With all the boosters and bonuses they throw after you now, getting cash is easier than ever.

Sure- usually you are ofc over 100k creditwise. This is a new acc and I bought a tank- entered battles tvice without rep kit etc :tongue:

19 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

So you have chosen death :serb:

:P truly Mr SerbSchnitzel

I think the way it works is that you won't restock if you didn't have enough creds before the income from that game. So if you have 10k creds and got 100k in that battle, as far as restock is concerned you still have 10k creds.

It didnt used to be that way so its kind of annoying. I dont think you can change it.

40 minutes ago, Rexxie said:

I think the way it works is that you won't restock if you didn't have enough creds before the income from that game. So if you have 10k creds and got 100k in that battle, as far as restock is concerned you still have 10k creds.

It didnt used to be that way so its kind of annoying. I dont think you can change it.

Tnx for intel man-  hope all is well :)

On 12/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, ProxyCentauri said:

wtf is the purpose WG???

That's a bug actually. Wargaming is aware of it but their plans on fixing this are not stated.