GehakteMolen

Referral Program 2.0 (the tanks)

Which reward tank is (not) worth getting?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which to pick?

• T54 first prototype
    • Kanonen jpz 105
    • Fv 4202
    • Amx c.a. 105 (the sleek looking td)
    • T26e5
    • T92
    • Panther 88
    • Jagdtiger 88
    • Liberte (added this one, because the list and weblink are different, hurr durr)
  2. 2. Which certainly not too pick?

• T54 first prototype
    • Kanonen jpz 105
    • Fv 4202
    • Amx c.a. 105 (the sleek looking td)
    • T26e5
    • T92
    • Panther 88
    • Jagdtiger 88
    • Liberte (added this one, because the list and weblink are different, hurr durr)

Purely by stats its the worst gun in the tier. 44 acc, 3 sec aim, terrible pen, shell velocity, 1900 dpm, .22 dispersion on movement. Then you add in heat mechanics and its really is only good for being a mobile bunker.

Put it this way; If you're in a T8 tank, what is more intimidating to encounter?

Personally, most 112/ patriot players that one encounters are idiots and not a problem. So you have to discount the 'average' encounter.

A 112 is easier to play against because you only need to put some distance between you and him (Fuck Mines - its banned). A patriot is less easy to deal with because while he is still only taking 240hp, its death by a thousand papercuts and try running away if your perma tracked.

I think the 112 and the Patriot are both decent tanks but they play so differently it's pointless to argue which one's better. If I had to pick one, as a long time 112 lover, I'd have to go with the Patriot. 112 might win more and have the occasional monster games. But Patriot is vastly more consistent and profitable. 

5 hours ago, simba90 said:

Put it this way; If you're in a T8 tank, what is more intimidating to encounter?

Personally, most 112/ patriot players that one encounters are idiots and not a problem. So you have to discount the 'average' encounter.

A 112 is easier to play against because you only need to put some distance between you and him (Fuck Mines - its banned). A patriot is less easy to deal with because while he is still only taking 240hp, its death by a thousand papercuts and try running away if your perma tracked.

The only good players I see playing 112 are always tooning.

Like 112 + a gun-oriented heavy and maybe a med. 112s might not be intimidating but they are one of the toughest anchors at tier 8 not to mention one of the most mobile - complete shit at dealing damage but sometimes all you have to do to win games is to make sure your team has a competent anchor + backup. And that most probably is why people even run them in the first place.

A Patriot is just not relevant when it's not hulldown bullying meds. But a Caern AX can do that. A Cent 5/1 can do it. You basically fail at everything that a heavy is supposed to do, in exchange for being 2-3 kph faster than your average heavy. Heck, the turret isn't even that strong these days with so many >250 pen gold rounds flying around. It's still not bad but very suboptimal.

Whereas the 112 is actually pretty good, just extremely shit to play.

I think I might have the 112 in my garage, but you'd have to pay me to play it, god that gun is trash.

> Playing 112

> T8 pref MM heavy

> Peeking a JT because I have 250 HEAT and he can't pen me lmao

> Proceed to shit all over tier 6 and 7s for the rest of the session because LOL pref MM free wins

> Open forum

> "bad tank gun suck :babyrage:"

So, the real shitter seems to be JT-88 and T92, and T54 mod 1 and patriot seem to be the ``winners``.

Liberte acceptable and Panther 88 and 112 mixed bag

Given i can get a patriot with bonds, already have an Liberte and T54 proto (and a Panther 88, which i dont like much nowadays)

I guess i will get an 112 then, i already got an IS6 and Wz-111111 though, so 112 wont add much (more armour, less gun...) an Fv 42 might also be interesting, but its cheap and can be bought for gold...

ps: a shame u cant get Fcm or so..

FCM would be such a nice pickup for a lot of people. I hope they add something like it in one of the future referral periods. If the CDC ever gets a buff it would be nice too; all the referral rewards are so boring. Even if the CDC was still bad it would be way more exciting than getting a 4202.

7 hours ago, Rexxie said:

FCM would be such a nice pickup for a lot of people. I hope they add something like it in one of the future referral periods. If the CDC ever gets a buff it would be nice too; all the referral rewards are so boring. Even if the CDC was still bad it would be way more exciting than getting a 4202.

How do you even play the FCM these days? I go to med spots and get farmed by meds. I go to heavy spots and get deleted in 3 shots. I play like a vulture and the gun misses everything, or bounces on the UFP of a Tiger I.....

t-54proto best tank available, that tank has literally never been bad and still got buffs on buffs on buffs

jt88 will earn you credits but are credits really worth more than your desire to not kill yourself playing it?

On 1/7/2021 at 9:29 PM, Rexxie said:

I loved the FCM when it was introduced but in todays meta I can't get it to work. I played it a few games to get the ram mission for the T-55A and that was it. If you are matched up against a 703 you know you are screwed.

JT88 was enjoyable but not anymore. I never played the T54proto but I think it's the best out of the given choices. FV4202 is just bad.

Tankes I´ve picked so far. T92, Panther88, FV and Kanonen. Can´t remember the order I´ve picked them though 

T92 cause I like scouts. And even it is not meta I kinda like it.

Panther88 cause I expected it to recieve a big buff. Sadly it only got some shitty buffs. Probably together with the Jagd88 ther worst pick you can make.

FV caus I was running out of options. Don´t think I´ve played it yet.

Kanonen. Not much left but I wanted to use the L7 at T8 as well. Can be fun.

Now with the T54 Mod joining the option. I consider this also one of the best choices. 
Same goes for the Patriot and Liberte. But had both tanks already.