And I should have waited on buying my 268 yesterday. Meh oh well.

And I should of waited on buying my 268 yesterday. Meh oh well.

There's a reason I'm sitting on 3-4 unpurchased tier 10s. Haven't bought one off discount for 6 months or so.

Also that's "should have".

And I should of waited on buying my 268 yesterday. Meh oh well.

2 days before the end of the month you bought a 10 not yet On-Track. SHAME. 

50 120 makes its way to the 50B one double at a time. 110 same for the WZ-111 1-4. I would enjoy playing either of them more, but WG sees fit to do other lines...

2 days before the end of the month you bought a 10 not yet On-Track. SHAME. 

Ben even told me to wait and I ignored him.  >:(

Gotta finish that Su-152 tonight, I suppose. Wheeee powergrind.

Interesting, got SU-122-44 this weekend half off for the hell of it. I guess I'm buying back my 704.

Did the same thing.  I guess now is as good a time as any to start up the RU TD line.  I'll probably free xp my way to the SU-100 and go from there unless someone has a really compelling reason for me to grind through that lower tier of hell.

Did the same thing. I guess now is as good a time as any to start up the RU TD line. I'll probably free xp my way to the SU-100 and go from there unless someone has a really compelling reason for me to grind through that lower tier of hell.

SU-85 would be fine.

Did the same thing.  I guess now is as good a time as any to start up the RU TD line.  I'll probably free xp my way to the SU-100 and go from there unless someone has a really compelling reason for me to grind through that lower tier of hell.

I consider the 268 line to be, top-to-bottom, the best line in the game in terms of how competitive each tank is at tier. Each tank has disadvantages, but those are easy for a good player to avoid.

The AT-1 has an insane accuracy and RoF gun for tier, but has one of the worst view ranges in the game. Put on binocs/camo net and let your pubbies spot.

The SU-76 and SU-85B are well-gunned, with good view ranges, but poor gun depression and narrow arcs, and no armor. Camo net and 2nd line.

The SU-85 has great camo and a decent gun, but horribad view range. 

The SU-100 is the first hard-hitting tank in the line, with the 122 mm gun, but again, bad view range and armor. The 100 is viable as well.

The SU-152: LOLHEAT152

The ISU-152: BL-10... at tier 8??!!?? 1-shot KV-1S's all day long.

The Object 704: BL-10 with an insane mantlet and spectacular camo

The Object 268: Over 3K DPM with haxcamo™.

Obj 268 is my favorite tank in the game right now hands down.  I've been making credits playing it, but now I'll just make more credits playing it. :)

just bought the 704, time to grind out 300k XP i guess.

How profitable is this shooting gold rounds? does the damage/round equal out to the 4800 credits/round? Before the 30% increase. I'm thinking maybe 100% gold for lol 326APCR all day, because fuck armor mechanics and shell velocity.

I've enjoyed the line so far. The low tiers were actually surprisingly fun. That said, if you want to free experience, I would not suggest doing it past the SU-100, as it is a must play. It was my first 12 kill match. That top gun... The SU-152 was even better. Shooting gold from the 152 derp at tier 7... I just got the Bl-10 on the ISU and that gun is ridiculous. No more shooting gold and stupid damage with great pen, even against tier 10s.