DoggieKruger

What to spend with Bonds

Came back to the game after 3 years, saw I had 10k bonds and bought a Patriot. Regret immediately. 

Any ideas what I should have bought instead? The bonds Vert Stab look insane. 27% over 20??

Save all bonds you possibly can for improved equipment. If you've been away that long you've probably missed out on the bounties (same as iEquips but is dismounted for gold instead of bonds). They come in bundles too, so save up 9k at a time and buy two pieces - repeat until you have enough. Using them on anything else without bounty equipment to rotate is just pointless, this is the most efficient way anyway

Put IEQ on tanks you will remain playing. 600 bonds for all 3 to dismount is a lot. 

As an example I have 7 full sets now, 5 of them are on CW tanks and 2 on my random tanks that I'll never stop playing. Bounty equipment rotates around for the flavour of what I want to play. This is the most efficient way. 

After that, you can get directives to boost even more - during events they give out shitloads of these (generally not the useful ones... but they are better than no directives) - the second tier ones can be bought for credits now as well

Thanks. Confirms what I thought.

Could have bought 2 Improved equipment with that 10k bonds.

Oh well. 

On 3/24/2021 at 12:36 PM, Bobi_Kreeg said:

1) OP tier X tanks

2) T8 premium, until you have 2-3

3) Equipment 

How much was Chief last time? 45k?

What OP tier X tanks? this only applies if you can get to CW shop. Normal shop t10 bond tanks are dogshit

12 hours ago, hazzgar said:

this only applies if you can get to CW shop.

You answered your own question. 

You're welcome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Neverwish
    Neverwish is creating WOTLABS

99 patrons
    $89

• Latest Articles

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Jesse_the_Scout

I need a game like tanks that isn't stupid. Something I can take a break for 15 minutes and play, and then get back to the other thing I need to be doing. Suggestions please.
      · 1 reply
    • hazzgar

Fuck the FV4202. The tank lacks the firepower to do anything if your team sucks. It cant even farm on them dying. How the hell people 3 mark this? 4k dmg games are uber rare and its super easy to end up with 1k combined if the gun trolls you and your team folds... FFS 
      · 1 reply
    • Snoregasm2

Credited with the Concept 1B tonight. Has anyone got theirs yet? Thoughts?
      EDIT: Nevermind - http://wotreplays.eu/site/5859757#karelia-snoregasm2-concept_1b 
      1 battle, 1 Ace tanker. Has insane armour, is fast as a medium, has no weakspots frontally from what I can tell, has insane gun handling. WTF WG?!
      · 15 replies
    • hall0

The Panzer IV from the Girls und Panzer Anime seems to make it into the game.
      https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2021/04/19/update-1-12-1-🇩🇪-pz-kpfw-iv-ausf-h-ankou/

Funnily enough. It is propably one of the most realistic premium tanks or tanks in general we got in a long time. Despide being from an Anime.

· 3 replies
    • kolni

Been struggling with tier 10 since coming back - jesus christ this is awful. If you don't play something OP you feel like a tier 9 in a tier 10 game. 
      Got an account with a 0 game FV215b that I marked (69 games, just barely 4k dpg lmao) - wound up running the equipment piece that prevents fires and the same directive after the same amount of fires as amount of games in a 10 game session (got lit 3 times in one game...) but after that I never got set on fire again. Totally worth putting those up and giving up vents so you can actually use the HP without a fuel tank fire. Been noticing that a lot of casemate TDs are running new equipment as well (7.5s was pretty much enough RLD to permatrack anything until it dies and it is not anymore. It's closer to 6, so I'm assuming it's the equipment since it also varies heavily.)

907 yoloing with optics+directive is sort of working, I'm keeping 85 but getting good enough of a session without a derp to fall back down after climbing up is so rare with how common the absolutely worst maps are. I have played 8 times the amount of Erlenberg as I have Prokh (assault and encounter enabled), I also get a lot of Kharkov and Abbey that keep showing up too and these maps are just too poorly designed to get a good enough gameplan to fulfill the damage requirements. There's just no play that works well enough. 

I tried tier 8 as well, and it's like a different game played on the same board. You get away with so much stupid shit because of gaps in view range and the overall skill level. It makes me feel like my mechanics are super clean as I can poke in to tanks pre aimed at me and fire, pull into safety/unpennable angle before they fire - but at tier 10 that is just wishful thinking. 

Long way to go, I hate being this derpy in game quality which is what I'm going to work on but tier 10 is so ass..
      · 5 replies