Ramses_68

BBMM is recruiting for new active players

1280by400banner_bbmm.png

:cap_horn: 

Ahoy.... we are the Beer Belly Master Mindz [BBMM][BBMMx] gaming community.

In general we are a laid back community, we don't stress and don't want any drama. We just want you to have fun with our Fighting Friends and enjoy comradery, joke and game in a social environment. Typically we play in the evenings and use Discord to communicate, download free at Discord.com. The link to our voice server is  https://discord.gg/CGARmFh  . If you are interested in having fun and hanging out with an awesome crowd you are in luck, there are multiple ways to join, submit a  post in this thread, send me a PM, ask to join our Discord or even better just apply in game. All you have to do is look up Beer Belly Master Mindz in the clan search. We are a mid size, thriving, active, average requirements gaming community.

We try our best to process everything within 24hrs. The Clan's Primary Language is English however we have members from the Netherlands, Spain, U.K., France, Sweden other countries as well and even a few Americans living in Germany. We are a multi-gaming clan and have an active Wargaming Community which stretches across all the major titles, World of Warplanes (80+), World of Tanks (95+) and of course World of Warships (2 clans) as well as other game titles where we team up and play. Feel free to join in; our divisions and our clan battles are awesome! We are a social clan so please have a headset so you can join us in the Discord voice server.

As a casual clan with reasonable activity requirements we're proud of our achievements!

Clan Achievements

• 🔥 Naval Base is 99.9% complete 🔥 (Treasury is the only outlier) :cap_rambo:
  • 🟡 x6 Storm League Clan Battle Medal
  • 🔘 x9 Gale League Clan Battles Medal
  • 🟤 x9 Squall League Clan Battles Medal
  • ⚔️ x3 Clan Brawl Top 100 Medal
  • ⚔️ x13 Clan Brawl Top 1000 Medal
  • 🟧 x1 Formidable Fleet Clan Missions Medal
  • 👑 King of the Sea IX, X and XI participant 
  • 🌩️ Ship Storm 2020, Top 64

BBMM Requirements: [Clan Battles Focused]
📞 Join Discord and speak with a recruiter for more info: https://discord.gg/CGARmFh

•  ✔️ 48.5%+ Win Rate
  •  ✔️ 800 Battles
  •  ✔️ Mic / Discord / English
  •  ✔️ Casually Active, minimum play once a week
  •  ✔️ 2 Tier X ships (prefer Cruiser and or a Destroyer) Tech Tree or Steel ships, with 15-21 point captain and appropriate legendary mods where applicable.
  •  ✔️ Clan Battles (Focused)
  •  ✔️ Activity Requirements

BBMMx Requirements: [Casual]
📞 Sign up here http://alturl.com/nz6jc

• ✔️ 48.5% Win Rate
  • ✔️ 500 Battles
  • ✔️ Mic / Discord / English
  • ✔️ Casually Active, minimum play once a week
  • ✔️ Division, Scenario, CoOp and Tournament (Focused)

Benefits of membership and our Naval base perks, read below.

World of Warships

BEER BELLY MASTER MINDZ [BBMM]
50 member slots

bbmm nb 21023.21.PNG

BEER BELLY MASTER MINDZ EXTENDED [BBMMx]
50 member slots

To visist the BBMMx recruitment page use this --->
 LINK

876262673_bbmmxnb31_03_21.PNG.1c8ef08ff20fe8814935e59454ed33f0.PNG

• Two active wows Clans in one community, tons of people to game with.
  • Use of the Clan Naval base which allows all of the perks listed above and we are currently working on obtaining more expensive perks, so come join us.
  • Clan Community Member give-a-ways, contest's and holiday events.
  • Monthly Calendar of with schedule of events and activities
  • Members have voting rights on clan subjects, perks as well as activities.
  • Growing Discord voice server with over 500+ users as well as achievements, ranks, leader-board and commitment rewards.
  • Teamplay in divisions, Clan Battles (at least 1 day a week sometimes more) and tournament battles.
  • Ability to join other game titles with friends as our gaming community covers multiple games which all have their own dedicated BBMM clans.
  • Support across all skill levels. ( Prefer players with tier 10 ships, but open to speaking with anyone about membership) for any of our games.
  • BBMM clans established in all of the major wargamer games - World of Tanks (90+), World of Warplanes (75+) as well as WoWS (70+) same discord, the same people and the same leadership.

and.......

World of Tanks and World of Warplanes fans we have something for you too!

• In game clan bonus's, clan XP and Credit Boosters activated regularly.
  • A team to game with in Clan, Platoon / Flight, Team and Training battles.
  • Weekly, Tuesday night WoWP social 2100-2300 CET and Friday night WoT Social 2100-2300 CET.
  • Access to our all our social media platforms Steam, Discord, Reddit,  Facebook group, Alienware Arena etc.
  • Access our closed Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/beerbellymastermindz/
  • Discord https://discord.gg/CGARmFh
  • Play on our ESL / Tournament Teams
  • Your Alias listed on the official World of Tanks BBMM page as a member.
  • Visible BBMM logo on all your tanks, garage and hanger or port.
  • We play WoWs but we also play Scum, WoWP, WoT, Rust,  Call of Duty, Hero's and Generals, Iron Sight, PUBG and many other games, feel free to join us and have some fun! We're a multi-gaming society.
  • Clan Rank as you gain tenure with the clan you will progress in rank from Recruit→Private→Junior Officer→Field Officer→Executive

Don't wait, Apply today!

We look forward to seeing you on the High Seas, Battlefield and in the Sky!

Rich aka Timewarp76
Commander
BBMM