Jump to content
hall0

Czech Heavy tanks + New T8 premium

Recommended Posts

WG released some days ago a video with the new CZ heavy tanks.

Probalby mostly fake as fu.k. But maybe they bring something new to the table. All tanks seem to have single shot and two shot autoloader as option. 
Pretty sure it the autoloader will be the way go. Why wouldn´t you use your special gimmick if you have one?

 

And no new line would be complete with a new premium tank.Skoda T56. A 460dmg alpha tank with a clip of two shots. 
 

asdmj-scaled.jpg?ssl=1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the T8 will atually have 460 alpha. They said in the video they were considering other options if it proved too extreme.

I like that we can choose to play them with regular single shot guns too. Just decent (hopefully) heavy tanks without gimmicks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2x460 is massive overpowered imo, unless you have like a tiger p, put that gun on it, and make it tier 8, and even then, its probably still annoying as hell, 2x 460, that means with some luck 1k dmg in 4 seconds, thats retarded...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

2x460 is massive overpowered imo, unless you have like a tiger p, put that gun on it, and make it tier 8, and even then, its probably still annoying as hell, 2x 460, that means with some luck 1k dmg in 4 seconds, thats retarded...

Yeah if you manage to track someone he is SOL.  

I expect the tank to be super gimped in other areas so a worse ST-II. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wargaming once again throwing the word "dynamics" around like a damn football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the x2 by 460 alpha with a 25 second reload on the tier 8 premium looks insanely good, even with a 4 second intra-clip and even if it were given gutter-level gun handling, it's still very powerful. That its it a burst potential better than tier 10 heavies (where 750 alpha is the highest), and allows it to clip out some lower tier tanks (or at least severely cripple them, taking 80% or above of their HP, so can potentially clip tanks once they have suffered even a little bit of damage). There are too many situations where it will be too powerful.

The line itself looks interesting enough, but after the damp squib of the Italian heavy line, hopefully this line won't be horribly under-powered from the get go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tech tree tanks look fine based on the little info we have, but that premium could prove to be quite broken.
How in the world can you balance a 2 shot autoloader with 920 burst at tier 8?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ezz said:

How to balance a premium... By buffing it of course... https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2021/04/12/supertest-🇨🇿-skoda-t-56-changed-stats/

What the heck? They are completely insane. 3 second intra-clip means it can reliably get the double-tap out. Improved gun handling after the shot fires also means more reliably landing the second shot. There is no way it can go live with that kind of gun stats and keeping 460 alpha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 1:40 AM, Balthazars said:

What the heck? They are completely insane. 3 second intra-clip means it can reliably get the double-tap out. Improved gun handling after the shot fires also means more reliably landing the second shot. There is no way it can go live with that kind of gun stats and keeping 460 alpha.

Pub forum morons are claiming it's balanced because there are autoloaders with the same burst/clip unload time. 

 

Also they claim the armor on the turret is bad because of the weakspot somehow forgetting outside of the 703v2 which isn't really a typical autoloader and IS3A no other autoloaders have comparable turret armor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

703v2 beiing interesting comparison, its 2x390 with either shotgun mode, or autoloader (with 2 shells)

Yet there 390 is already kinda ``too much``, especially with its armour and mobility, this skoda is even worse in terms of burst dmg

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

703v2 beiing interesting comparison, its 2x390 with either shotgun mode, or autoloader (with 2 shells)

Yet there 390 is already kinda ``too much``, especially with its armour and mobility, this skoda is even worse in terms of burst dmg

703v2 is worse though because it's faster, has a stronger UFP, almost no turret weakspots plus it has amazing bloom. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so surely they are going to nerf the premium tank's alpha. Surely. Because the proposed stats for the tier 10 tech-tree tank is supposed to be only 30 alpha more at 490 with the same 25 second clip reload and a marginally better 2.5 second intra-clip. Surely they cannot think that stats only marginally below what they are putting on a tank two tiers higher is going to be suitable at tier 8.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Balthazars said:

Okay, so surely they are going to nerf the premium tank's alpha. Surely. Because the proposed stats for the tier 10 tech-tree tank is supposed to be only 30 alpha more at 490 with the same 25 second clip reload and a marginally better 2.5 second intra-clip. Surely they cannot think that stats only marginally below what they are putting on a tank two tiers higher is going to be suitable at tier 8.

57qqjf.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Balthazars said:

Okay, so surely they are going to nerf the premium tank's alpha. Surely. Because the proposed stats for the tier 10 tech-tree tank is supposed to be only 30 alpha more at 490 with the same 25 second clip reload and a marginally better 2.5 second intra-clip. Surely they cannot think that stats only marginally below what they are putting on a tank two tiers higher is going to be suitable at tier 8.

Yeah it never happened that the t8 tank was OP but the t10 tech tree was garbage (coughs in ST-II)

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Balthazars said:

Okay, so surely they are going to nerf the premium tank's alpha. Surely. Because the proposed stats for the tier 10 tech-tree tank is supposed to be only 30 alpha more at 490 with the same 25 second clip reload and a marginally better 2.5 second intra-clip. Surely they cannot think that stats only marginally below what they are putting on a tank two tiers higher is going to be suitable at tier 8.

I see, you just recently joined the WoT-community?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Panzergraf said:

But that's the tier 10, isn't it? Seems reasonable.

My bad. Still cancerous mechanic. 2s for that clip unload? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposedly the tier 9 and 10 are getting further buffs to reload and gun handling, to their single shot guns in particular.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...