Jump to content
hall0

Czech Heavy tanks + New T8 premium

Recommended Posts

Just now, CandyVanMan said:

I'm considering it, but unsure about the gun handling, according to tanks.gg it should be quite derpy, but there's no way to try before you buy...

In other news, I got myself the tier 9 heavy, and for the one game I played it, it seems to be pretty good.
2-shot autoloader might be the sweet spot between burst damage and downtime, I think I'll enjoy this one.
Gun control is decent, mobility is decent, not sure about the armor yet, but I dinged some shots off it, so it could be ok.

Does it get better with top engine and tracks? Seems sluggish as hell

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got both the tech tree tier 10 (i hoarded freexp and blueprints, since I've researched all other tanks) and the premium. 

Tier X is broken as fuck. It could be the new meta tank, maybe even a chieftain killer in competent hands. I had so much fun in a few battles I've played it. almost 1000 dmg burst is insane, and with turbo on it, you get to positions to actually double tap someone quite often, and before they are aware what is happening, half of their HP pool is missing. 

Premium one is also interesting as well. I played some games with turbo, but the gun is too derpy. After, i removed turbo to put bounty aiming. I played less than 7 games, so it is too early to judge. Didn't have so good results. 460 alpha is really good, but 3.5s intraclip is huge limiting factor. Often times I ended up with  460 alpha cyclic gun with 21s reload, since I couldn't use the 2nd shell. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Does it get better with top engine and tracks? Seems sluggish as hell

It's not super quick, might slap a turbo on at some point, currently running bounty optics.
I'm not that bothered about the mobility, but I did die one game as I wasn't fast enough to make it to an aggro position.

Feels more like a heavy than a heavium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CandyVanMan said:

It's not super quick, might slap a turbo on at some point, currently running bounty optics.
I'm not that bothered about the mobility, but I did die one game as I wasn't fast enough to make it to an aggro position.

Feels more like a heavy than a heavium.

Stock it feels slightly slower than sconq. Hope it gets slightly faster than sconq elite as it needs it to fully use its gun

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, Panzergraf said:

I've only played 3 battles in mine so far (first was a 0dmg win), and this seems about right.

 

I take that back, it's actually pretty sweet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So I was watching Daki last night (mostly idling cause of drops, but yeah :P) and everything I was fearing what became reality. The T8 is fucking broken. And so is the T10.

Three marking the Tank with 92 games with 3,6dpg. (timestamp 10h 36min) Sure we are talking about one of the best players, but running a T8 with 3,6dpg is nuts. 
The potential to beat others for almost 1k crazy. And looking at he gun handling, even if he uses bond vstab, vents and all the good shit. It is too good for a 130mm autoloader gun.
And the worst thing. I can´t be nerfed. Unlike the T10, which will recieve a nerf propably in the next two patches, (remember it is not russian) the premium is here to stay. 
Sure WG can run the Defender tactic and not sell it for quite some time, but T8 meta is shiffting now. Espacially T8 strongholds. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My only `hope` is that once ppl figure out how stupid the skoda t56 is, they will gun is down fast, when Fv 4005 gets spotted, it gets insta killed, because all the bobs remember the last time they got hit by 1.

I assume same will apply to this skoda, once ppl know its dangerous, arty and the morons will shoot skoda first (like how 279 and chief are target nr #1)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't played mine much yet (2 games), but I didn't play it horrible, and I do much better in Renegade, 703, E75 TS, Tiger 2, KV-4 and 50TP Proto.
Accuracy really trolls the shit out of me, and it's armor is only strong when hulldown with full depression.

920 burst damage in 3,5 sec is pretty retarded, but I don't enjoy it as much as the ones listed above, mobility armor combination just doesn't work as well for me, and you often can't dump the clip due to long intra.

Might turn out to be very good when I get more comfortable with it, but so far it's only good, not really really good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CandyVanMan said:

Haven't played mine much yet (2 games), but I didn't play it horrible, and I do much better in Renegade, 703, E75 TS, Tiger 2, KV-4 and 50TP Proto.
Accuracy really trolls the shit out of me, and it's armor is only strong when hulldown with full depression.

920 burst damage in 3,5 sec is pretty retarded, but I don't enjoy it as much as the ones listed above, mobility armor combination just doesn't work as well for me, and you often can't dump the clip due to long intra.

Might turn out to be very good when I get more comfortable with it, but so far it's only good, not really really good.

703 seems more comfortable tbh 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

703 seems more comfortable tbh 

i was looking that up on tanks.gg yesterday, and when you compare skoda with 703 v2, its clear what WG was thinking, 703 v2 has more pen, the ability to double fire, much more (hull) armour and much better gun handling vs much more gun depression, better aim time / accuracy and a bit faster, hcne why the skoda ``needs`` 460 dmg.

Problem is, using 703 v2 as benchmark is stupid, because that tank is also stupid (and shits on tech tree counterpart...)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

i was looking that up on tanks.gg yesterday, and when you compare skoda with 703 v2, its clear what WG was thinking, 703 v2 has more pen, the ability to double fire, much more (hull) armour and much better gun handling vs much more gun depression, better aim time / accuracy and a bit faster, hcne why the skoda ``needs`` 460 dmg.

Problem is, using 703 v2 as benchmark is stupid, because that tank is also stupid (and shits on tech tree counterpart...)

Also WG doesn't understand Alpha is king. They really seem to not understand how much alpha means. 

I also think they compared the tank to double barrell tanks in general and went "well those are not super broken because total burst is not crazy" and forgot that FochB is trash while Borat is op as shit. I assume they also went "but it can't one clip same tier" but again alpha is king because hitting 1 out of the clip here gimps you waaaaaaaaaay less here than in a long autoloader like a Somua and Somua was already an OP tank and it didn't have that good armor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2021 at 10:01 AM, CandyVanMan said:

Haven't played mine much yet (2 games), but I didn't play it horrible, and I do much better in Renegade, 703, E75 TS, Tiger 2, KV-4 and 50TP Proto.
Accuracy really trolls the shit out of me, and it's armor is only strong when hulldown with full depression.

920 burst damage in 3,5 sec is pretty retarded, but I don't enjoy it as much as the ones listed above, mobility armor combination just doesn't work as well for me, and you often can't dump the clip due to long intra.

Might turn out to be very good when I get more comfortable with it, but so far it's only good, not really really good.

 

On 8/18/2021 at 1:49 PM, hazzgar said:

703 seems more comfortable tbh 

I've not played for around 2 months (surprised they went live with the Field Modifications too), so only just catching up.

Bought it and played it in FL to get back up to speed. Only using standard AP because FL, but agree it doesn't feel stupid OP because the handling and aimtime is so trollish. Armour seems decent so far (a bit better than the tech tree counterpart? I've been switching between them every FL battle) but it moves vey sluggishly.

Is the tier 10 properly mobile? How is the tier 9? I can skip straight to tier 10 with free XP, but I'm killing two birds with FL getting back up to game speed and grinding the tier 8 XP and enough XP for field modifications on other tanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Snoregasm2 said:

 

I've not played for around 2 months (surprised they went live with the Field Modifications too), so only just catching up.

Bought it and played it in FL to get back up to speed. Only using standard AP because FL, but agree it doesn't feel stupid OP because the handling and aimtime is so trollish. Armour seems decent so far (a bit better than the tech tree counterpart? I've been switching between them every FL battle) but it moves vey sluggishly.

Is the tier 10 properly mobile? How is the tier 9? I can skip straight to tier 10 with free XP, but I'm killing two birds with FL getting back up to game speed and grinding the tier 8 XP and enough XP for field modifications on other tanks.

I did not play the 9, but from what I'm hearing it's strong.

The 10 is... fast. Mobility is comparable to a WZ-111 5A, just a tad bit behind the 277. Armor is also 5A-ish, but the 2x490 clip is devastating in the right hands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

T9 turns slow but outside of that it works. Somehow I don't feel uber comfy in it yet but it plays like a t10 that sacrifices some mobility for a 880 blap autoloader. With t9 mm I expect my stats to grow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...