ZXrage

World of Tanks: Modern Armor Announcement

...It's a console-only expansion. Still, it would be interesting to see what Wargaming does with it! They may even port it to PC and give Armored Warfare a run for its single-digit money.

https://console.worldoftanks.com/en/modern-armor-info-announcement/

Single digits!?! Book the fucking limousine!

Can't see them experimenting with their cash cow.

I want this to be a success and get ported over to PC, I really do. Not because I support WG or even want to play their game, but because AW needs a very big and rude wake up call for any positive changes to happen.

Competition is good.

Modern armour is prob gonna be filled with all sort of weird-ass super OP early 50 soviet BS heavys, who will stomp anything not russian, untill you get into 80`s (if not 90`s stuff)

I mean, 279e, we have in wot, is the weakling version of the real 279, 279e vs m60 is alrdy a joke, can you imagine the ``not nerfed 279``, you need a fkn abrams or leopard 2 with WG logic, :serb:

On 4/14/2021 at 6:32 PM, Haswell said:

I want this to be a success and get ported over to PC, I really do. Not because I support WG or even want to play their game, but because AW needs a very big and rude wake up call for any positive changes to happen.

Competition is good.

AW is still a thing? I thought it died years ago and can be only played PVE. 

Anyway. Didn´t WG almost killed Console WoT with one of their last patches? I saw many complaints about a certain patch which came around Xmas.