retract

Returning player feeling like a potato (also new here).

Honestly my stats are pretty trash and I need some sort of guidance on how to improve my gameplay. I had taken a long break from the game after becoming frustrated with grinding to get the money for the T32. So anyway to sum up, Feeling like trash Need to improve but have no idea where to start and am currently playing Sweden and some France.

Even though they are old, there are still a lot of good articles on here. The most important thing is probably to brush up on the spotting and camo mechanics. Watching some videos about the different maps would help at least give you an idea of what to do on them which would help get from the point of just wandering around getting blown up without accomplishing anything, to actually doing some damage regularly as well. :)

Game sense and pacing come back as you play more. Find some friends and run games with a platoon. Have some fun and dont worry about your stats untill you get your game sense back.

Oh yeah, and since you mentioned earning credits, it's nice to get into even a casual clan that will run boosters at least a few times a week. There have been some videos about different ways to pick up credits out there that may help you get a bit of a boost.

8 hours ago, echo9835 said:

Game sense and pacing come back as you play more. Find some friends and run games with a platoon. Have some fun and dont worry about your stats untill you get your game sense back.

Honestly I don't tend to run with toons though thanks. also i worry about my stats more because it has been feeling more recently like everything has been going wrong every match (i do tend to play more aggressively and that has been getting me nuked but whenever i am more passive the same thing happens it just takes longer)

Well i just had a bad match that ended well for me (started out With us losing but 2 of us did some meaningful damage to bring us back). Also sorry for the low quality had to to fit the 500kB.

Screenshot (788).jpg

Screenshot (789).jpg

Nice game!

Also, don't worry about your stats too much right now. Anyone who can have great stats at just 5k battles is unnaturally good at the game by nature, or a reroll. Especially when you have had a long break in between some of those battles.

Not only do you have to just get an understanding of the basic mechanics, but the higher the tiers get, the more experienced the opponents are, and it is just that much harder to do well. It takes time/battles to absorb so many of the nuances and battle flows with so many different tanks, maps, thousands of players, and the seemingly infinite combinations that could result from all of those factors.

Too bad you can't understand Polish as there are 2 good youtubers who explain their shit well. From not Polish guys right now Iyouxin is really good in terms of learning. Watch his vids. WIll help