hazzgar

279e missions tank guide

Anyone has seen a lists of tanks recomended for ebola missions? Can't seem to find any. 

I was literally thinking about making a guide, taking my own learnings + @GehakteMolen (who is also doing them right now) and @sr360 (as a light tank guru), but I didn't think there was any interest.

This is useful for grouping all the missions, but I don't agree with a lot of his conclusions (maybe because he isn't unicu so he approaches differently):  http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/635317-rocketman’s-guide-to-completing-the-object-279-missions-while-minimizing-wot-rage/

If there's interest I can try and pull together a Wotlabs (rather than official forums) guide.

i was also thinking of writing some stuff down, for example tektiks, certain tanks which are imo must have (Fv3805 with stock gun, WTF-p4, Skoda, Ebr (90 or 105))

It will be a while before I am working on the 279e (still closing out the excalibur...), but I hereby proclaim my interest in such content!

6 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Anyone has seen a lists of tanks recomended for ebola missions? Can't seem to find any. 

Sorry, what do you mean by ebola? Arty? Wheeliebois? There are multiple strains of ebola around these days!

4 hours ago, Snoregasm2 said:

I was literally thinking about making a guide, taking my own learnings + @GehakteMolen (who is also doing them right now) and @sr360 (as a light tank guru), but I didn't think there was any interest.

This is useful for grouping all the missions, but I don't agree with a lot of his conclusions (maybe because he isn't unicu so he approaches differently):  http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/635317-rocketman’s-guide-to-completing-the-object-279-missions-while-minimizing-wot-rage/

If there's interest I can try and pull together a Wotlabs (rather than official forums) guide.

Happy to help. Theorycrafting is always fun!

27 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Sorry, what do you mean by ebola? Arty? Wheeliebois? There are multiple strains of ebola around these days!

Happy to help. Theorycrafting is always fun!

I think by ebola he meant 279(Ebola), but I could be wrong.

I'll look to pull something together when i get some time. I'll call out spaces (which you can fill as a mod) or edit (if @GehakteMolen feeds in) when I do it. I'm good on all the damage/kills missions more or less (but welcome other thoughts), it's the scouting (your forte) and blocking ( @GehakteMolen's specialty as a good heavy player) that I'll need input on.

Thanks guys. Since the missions need consistency some tanks that work for one and done missions don't work as well here. 

Also yeah. 279 E is Ebola. Arty is Cancer. Don't know the chosen condition for wheelies by the community