H4NI

Supertest: CDC buffs

post-553021262-0-00348900-1623402376.png

T34

• Decreased the dispersion during movement and on hull traverse from 0.28 to 0.25 m

• Changed the dispersion on turret traverse from 0.22 to 0.16 m

• Changed the engine power from 810 to 930 h.p.

• Changed the turret traverse speed from 18 to 24 deg/s

• Changed the hull traverse speed from 22 to 26 deg/s

AMX Chasseur de Chars

• Changed the aiming time from 2.2 to 1.9 s

• Changed the dispersion on turret traverse from 0.16 to 0.12 m

• Decreased the dispersion during movement and on hull traverse from 0.2 to 0.16 m

KV-5

• Changed the penetration value of the standard shell from 186 to 196 mm

IS-6

WZ-111

T-34-3

T34 can really use a buff, its main strength was pen and alpha dmg, but uh, thats 100% gone, so it now has nothing, this should make it atleast semi-playable (i guess)

also lol at 122mm gun buffs, they do need them though, but still..

Wow WG is rly creative when it comes to buffing the pref mm tanks. :serb:

And with the KV5 getting 196mm pen it is probably the highest pen buff a tank ever got during the years. Just remember. KV5 started with 167mm pen. Now we have almost 30mm more. Can´t remeber another tank which got this kind of buff. 

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/preferential-premiums-perfection/Maybe we will reach this level of performance with the next buff. :doge:

Nice maybe CDC is more usable now

Also, remember the time when soviet/chinese prem HTs had 175pen? Pepperridge Farms remembers

I don't regret getting the IS-6 from the black market quite as much now!
Also T34 buffs are more than welcome.

12 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

That awkward moment where you remember you actually bought a CDC

I thought it was solid back when I bought it, 2013/14 sometime. Good god it did not age well.

3 hours ago, Panzergraf said:

I don't regret getting the IS-6 from the black market quite as much now!
Also T34 buffs are more than welcome.

Honestly the IS6 is still a solid performer, but I spam APCR from it, there's no other way.

4 hours ago, PityFool said:

I thought it was solid back when I bought it, 2013/14 sometime. Good god it did not age well.

I thought the FCM was better even back then, and the FCM has aged much better as well IMO, especially due to its pref MM. 

CDC was good when it got released. It was the only good paper prem med for a while, it was some time before the M46KR/Mutz releases that came after it

It wasn't particularly strong in randoms but for moneymaking it was easily the best tank in the game in T8 SHs until the Blackdog came out to actually have T8 prem lights

You could honestly give it a 0,2 second aimtime (total) and it would still suck ass today

Can't see this making the CDC anything but still terrible, but at the very least it might be less frustrating to play.

T34 is getting the better deal here, if they went any further with the buffs it might even be average.

193 pen on the rest is... useful? I guess? Its basically the lowest pen you need to comfortably pen some T8 meds (think type 59, LIS, etc) and there's a dirth of T8/9 heavies that will need at least that much for lfp reliable pens. But all of these tanks have no excuse not to fire gold anyway. If any of them, the chinese tanks have the only excuse to make use of this.

The CDC needs whatever buffs it's given, although i was under the impression that they would buff the French Velcro tracks, probably one of the first tanks that sparked the discussion of terrain resistance bar the IS-7

The T34 will finally move like it's engine isn't broken, thank God. Maybe some more gun buffs and it will turn out as an average tank.

And finally, the potato launcher D25T tanks. Most people that run these tanks will just fire gold potatoes anyway to cut through hardy E-75 lower plates so buffing the pen wouldn't help much overall, maybe for the budget runners who have this as their only prem would benefit

These buffs won't fix anything, in best case, the T34 might be "playable", but it will still be far below average.

Death, taxes and T-34-3 buffs. This is like 8th time it has been buffed since I got it back in 2014.