I just wanted to open the thread (someone asked about it). Most of us coming over from there are usually in the Forumites channel (pw: play4fun ), this is just the topic going with it (there is one on the official forum too). Everyone is always welcome :)

+1 I was going to post this but you beat me to it. All forum goers welcome no Elitist mumbo jumbo allowed it is neutral ground.

If you are fed up with going Solo or want to learn or even teach then join us on the Forumites channel on the EU server.

I believe there is a version of this on NA but don't know for sure. 

+1 I was going to post this but you beat me to it. All forum goers welcome no Elitist mumbo jumbo allowed it is neutral ground.

If you are fed up with going Solo or want to learn or even teach then join us on the Forumites channel on the EU server.

I believe there is a version of this on NA but don't know for sure. 

There is, the NA version is either the long-standing Forum Warriors channel or the up-and-coming WoTLabs channel. Would an NA player who pops over to EU from time to time be welcomed (or at least not chased out with torches and pitchforks) there?

The EU version is just titled "Forumites". Everyone is welcome who has enough brains to read the first page of the topic (where the pw is hidden :happy: ). If you are coming over from NA, come over, you are most welcome. You can spend some serious time in real-time discussions, so if you are hell-bent on playing better avoid any other kind of comment than "Hello", "Siema!", "looking for open toonspot t4-6" etc :D I once spent half my evening chatting with some guys about the improvement of weapon systems over time...

Oh and that bit about raging... We don't mind, you should see me and my pal Blue_Badger when we're grumpy. Swearing like drunken sailors, or worse :D

Oh, and we have women :ph34r:

EDIT:

Also, no elitism, or performance-anxiety in any way. We sometimes do epic fuckups and laugh about it the loudest :)

It's a good place. Since most of my clan is awol these days, I am increasingly relying on this channel to find platoonmates.

The EU version is just titled "Forumites". Everyone is welcome who has enough brains to read the first page of the topic (where the pw is hidden :happy: ). If you are coming over from NA, come over, you are most welcome. You can spend some serious time in real-time discussions, so if you are hell-bent on playing better avoid any other kind of comment than "Hello", "Siema!", "looking for open toonspot t4-6" etc :D I once spent half my evening chatting with some guys about the improvement of weapon systems over time...

Oh and that bit about raging... We don't mind, you should see me and my pal Blue_Badger when we're grumpy. Swearing like drunken sailors, or worse :D

Oh, and we have women :ph34r:

EDIT:

Also, no elitism, or performance-anxiety in any way. We sometimes do epic fuckups and laugh about it the loudest :)

Hehe, we do don't we?

The channel is great fun. Never a dull moment to be had and a great place to meet new players.

We had a funrun just now with Badger and xxlguru (dunno if he's on here)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cadvmar2efafm74/20130907_2217_uk-GB22_Comet_06_ensk.wotreplay   <--replay for those who are interested

Neacutevtelen_34_zps2beb827a.png

Neacutevtelen_35_zpsb0af9dae.png

Neacutevtelen_36_zps4438235f.png

The Forumites channel consist of atleast half if not whole WJDE, don't say much around there but it's nice to see a bar flashing all the time :verysmug:

The Forumites channel consist of atleast half if not whole WJDE, don't say much around there but it's nice to see a bar flashing all the time :verysmug:

They Dinged Us incomming.

Best ingame channel IMHO. I platoon up with even the biggest tomatoes just to have fun with people who have a good sense of humor.

And about the siemka greetings, that's usually me spamming. :3

I do know you guys hate me for sharing everything with you guys may it be my complaining, rage outbursts, happines, posting ASCII art (like fhe middle finger or the Maus tank)...

I usually stop playing and chat for a hour straight sometimes as there are only awesome people in there + you always find platoon mates. :)

I can't live without fhis channel anymore.

The forumites channel seems dead, either that or everyone has me on ignore list because no one is replying to anything. Would like to platoon a bit because solopubing is too painful, can not win no matter what I do.

I just wanted to open the thread (someone asked about it). Most of us coming over from there are usually in the Forumites channel (pw: play4fun ), this is just the topic going with it (there is one on the official forum too). Everyone is always welcome :)

Thanks for the info.

When roaming goes live I will definitely drop in and say hello :-)