sr360

sr360's Non-potato games

4 hours ago, kolni said:

You clearly have literally zero understanding of how any game that involves teamplay works whatsoever, when your teammates are literal garbage (which a minimum of 11 will be every game on your team in this game) you need to play around their weakness. There is no teamplay. It's making use of teammate fuck ups. Anything goes in combat. WoT is a knifefight, not a team game. It's PVE, despite the notion that it isn't. The only thing you can influence is your gameplay, and when (and it's always a matter of when, not if) your team goes full ape the best outcome is to stall it out to cut your losses. 

The only way to actually get to 70%WR is by doing this very thing you are arguing aganist, or triple platooning. I know, because I did. I'm probably further behind my teammates than your average unicum but my impact is pretty much double anyway. Know why? Committing means all or nothing, and keeping your options open is how you can continue to positively influence the game - even after it's decidedly lost. I consider many games lost right at countdown because of matchmaking, and I have never used XVM. Composition decides your best course of action and sometimes you are dealt a really shitty hand. SR is great at making use of a bad hand. I've reviewed his replays and while there are things to improve on - there are things he does better than players considerably better than him by many margins. The most notable one is probably never giving up like so, so many players do when all seems lost. It's probably still lost, but you can either go down swinging or get down on your knees because you're never going to improve.

Playing for WN8 and playing for wins aren't as far apart as you make it out to be, winning game states lead to better games. Snowballing is a concept for a reason and when that snowball is running towards you - you fall back to stalling. This applies to prety much every game ever created and not understanding it is a very fatal flaw you have in your gameplay just by typing these words out. 

LOL of course you would be defensive to these ideas, your clearly the problem.. 7.22 average tank played means you spend more time seal clubbing with op tanks against players who are still developing their crews and skills...anyone who has 48k battles and cant play tier tens with your stats is just sad.. You are bragging about being 6'4" tall and 18 years of age playing 6th grade basket ball and being the best player on the team... pathetic.  It is a team game and you clearly do not know how to play with others... your not even worth my time.

you say you don't use xvm but you proudly posted your purple tag showing the whole world how awesome your not. yun9 doesn't come up on any wotlabs server nor does it come up on WOT your so sad I wouldn't be surprised if that's a fake tag.

1 hour ago, Taimer said:

LOL of course you would be defensive to these ideas, your clearly the problem.. 7.22 average tank played means you spend more time seal clubbing with op tanks against players who are still developing their crews and skills...anyone who has 48k battles and cant play tier tens with your stats is just sad.. You are bragging about being 6'4" tall and 18 years of age playing 6th grade basket ball and being the best player on the team... pathetic.  It is a team game and you clearly do not know how to play with others... your not even worth my time.

you say you don't use xvm but you proudly posted your purple tag showing the whole world how awesome your not. yun9 doesn't come up on any wotlabs server nor does it come up on WOT your so sad I wouldn't be surprised if that's a fake tag.

You are attempting to talk shit to pretty much the Number 1 solo player in any region outside of RU. I HIGHLY suggest you shut up, humble up, and listen.

14 hours ago, Taimer said:

I'll happily answer all your questions you have about me. I am an ex-WGL Pro player for starters, look up FAME 7x7 and Knäckebröd and you will see me playing casted games. I stopped playing WGL because the League literally got shut down. I've traveled to events and competed and met friends from the two clans I spent most of my time in (FAME and S3AL). This game was a very large part of my life before I moved on. I come back every now and then, and it takes a few weeks but then I'm back to form again. I find the game laughably easy. I wish it translated into something more productive though.

The yun9 account was a reroll I made to get number 1 on the server, which I did. xiZcn3P.png

My account before the reroll was Yung_xD. and there I was playing off meta tanks. Stuff like this:xFuKTbR.jpg

The account was then sold, and obviously the player wasn't my caliber and depadded the account down and renamed it. I know the ID but since I have a code I won't leak the nick as that isn't very nice to the one who bought it. 4K EUR is plenty of compensation. After this, I pretty much only boosted other accounts as I literally did not have an account of my own anymore. I made a living off of this game for over 3 years alone. 

The average tier is a bug. That account had zero games below tier 8 on it. You didn't find it strange that it has a 3700 average damage output with a 7.22 average tier? Since I rerolled my original account after three marking every tier 10 in the game (excluding rewards), I got to keep the prems - and rewards. It had 1200 907 games on it. The rest was a mixture of strong meta tanks. 

If you go through literally any of my threads, content and so on, you will very obviously see that I know what I'm talking about. I know this game better than reality. I'm also the top DPG holder on very many tier 10s

I'm 25 years old. My life's actually pretty fucking bad. I have autism, ADHD and I'm very likely bipolar too. Drug addict on top of that too. Somehow I'm still able to run circles around literally millions of players despite all of that. Have you ever played WoT on LSD? I have. It was pretty much the only time in 5 years that I played what the average player would consider average. 

That sig is my mark of achievement. Of coiurse I'm posting it - I'm proud of it. Have you ever been number one in the world at any point ever at something? That feeling really is something. At the time, I was ahead of the russians too. I'm not anymore, and plenty of players are better than I am now, but my knowledge regarding the game is more refined than pretty much anyone you'll ever come across on this forum, or any other forum. 

You can question my integrity, but pretty much anyone who matters in this game, or on this forum for that matter, will corroborate what I'm saying.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:01 PM, sr360 said:

My highest XP Bourrasque game to date, regrettably on a loss...

Reveal hidden contents

I hope you don't mind me commenting on the replay, but I find high xp games where you still didn't win the most useful for learning.

I think @ProxyCentauri summed up a lot of my thoughts below:

On 1/14/2021 at 10:13 AM, ProxyCentauri said:

Interesting game. The RNG of the gun is always a problem. I am pretty sure you would have kept forrest side fine if you clipped out that forward CS when it was 5-7. Then you would have kept that kemping dude at A0 alive
and he could have helped you finish off forrest.
CS was extremely fortunate and right after you lost 2/3 of HP pool.
Nice endgame play,though, and many fine kills.
Imagine having 100% HP there. Often needed, that gun is fukin trollish.
Possibly Tiger 2 deserved first shot of final clip with full side and gun pointing straight on you
if you were to shoot. I reckon you were a little hyped up there. I believe you could have moved a little forward, getting also the Tiger 2 bushed and then smack him

BTW, I just read this and this is meant as constructive feedback/criticism - apoligies if this is too much (happy for you delete if so).

I would 100% have stayed near the forest rather than going West. It wasn't nearly lost yet, you had no competition on the upper side and you can easily get side shots and whittle down some of those tanks/spot for @CraBeatOff. I think you realised this kind of when you went back, but it had already been overrun by that point. You also did 0 dmg I think when you were on the West flank - a Bourrasque let's you flex really well, but I think you're two (winning) options were either help forest or help overrun West, and you did neither. I would probably have also got the jitters and ran, but maybe 30 seconds after you did.

I agree, end game was nice and a lot of the missed shots were the gun, not you. I think again there was some hesitancy though, particularly splitting up from Crab so you were each 1 vs 1 (what's the point of platooning in that case?). I think I know the intent - Crab had HP to use, you didn't - but as soon as the Skorpian died this 100% should have been a win. I appreciate that adrenaline pumping does cloud the thoughts, so no criticism, but my point is the game was lost (or more accurately not won) well before the Tiger II killed you.

On 1/14/2021 at 4:13 PM, sr360 said:

Yeah, that's what Crab also said -- I could have double bushed to the KT and IS-M and clipped the KT first. I could have also gone the other side which has a safer exit and also has clean shots. The adrenaline was pumping hard there, no doubt, and a couple of small mistakes threw away a potentially huge win.

I think you could also have double bused before the GSOR shot you - there were a few times where you risked it when you didn't need to. I think the end shots are the most obvious example - again, i appreciate big games get you excited so sometimes basics go out of the window.

Overall though, very nice game to watch and even with that feedback you still played it well.

I'm not teaching you how to suck eggs, but the link here shows the power of double bushing in end game scenarios (against retards, but isn't that most of WOT'S playerbase?) - http://wotreplays.eu/site/5766490#westfield-snoregasm2-cs-52. I'm sure @Taimer will love my gameplay here.

Also, very funny to see @kolni be attacked as a seal clubber who's scared of tier 10s.

@Snoregasm2 Thank you for the feedback. Feedback and criticism like this is always welcome! You're right that my foray west was ultimately useless. This was a while back so I'm not certain why I went there, so I can't speak to what I was thinking. I just rewatched and I think for the Lis, he was moving back and forth in and out of double bush, and my desire to pick him got the better of me. It turned out to be a sloppy, costly shot when a little bit better positioning would have made it safer.

And the endgame throw was 100% adrenaline causing jitters, and my mechanics are already shaky at best (old man syndrome)...

19 minutes ago, kolni said:

Regarding the replay, here's my input: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNPa4UmIy-4

Not working for me.

Since we're revisiting the game, I just want to point out how good my choice to charge the forest was - and how bad  my shooting on the KT was! good to hear from you guys @Snoregasm2 and @kolni :wub:

50 minutes ago, sr360 said:

@Snoregasm2 Thank you for the feedback. Feedback and criticism like this is always welcome! You're right that my foray west was ultimately useless. This was a while back so I'm not certain why I went there, so I can't speak to what I was thinking. I just rewatched and I think for the Lis, he was moving back and forth in and out of double bush, and my desire to pick him got the better of me. It turned out to be a sloppy, costly shot when a little bit better positioning would have made it safer.

And the endgame throw was 100% adrenaline causing jitters, and my mechanics are already shaky at best (old man syndrome)...

Not working for me.

Just getting to watching it. My fav part thus far is when you say "I would move into the forest now". It validates me - because it's exactly what I was thinking! It validates me so good... 

Same with the calls you make to go to A1/A3 - which is what I was saying either on comms or in game (can't recall) But it's nice to see another opinion from a top player - since I am 1. washed up 2. play in my little NA bubble only

Too bad my mechanical abilities failed us. I claim wrist injury and old age eyes! 

Agree on the tempo - if I was in the Bourr in that early spot I'd have taken the early double bushed shots - there was nothing that could chase him down in the mid position and not enough arty to make revealing be scary. 

Thanks for the feedback @kolni. I guess my LT habits are  too engrained to hold your shots early. The Bourrasque can actually put out meaningful damage and I need to remember that. I suppose I've been burned too many times shooting from that spot, but you're not wrong.

When you were talking about A7, I think I was worried about being pinched between forest and a A line push, and also wanted to cover Crab. And my late game misplay, well, less said about that the better...

This is why these games are fun to post, we end up having fun conversations about it!

1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

Just getting to watching it. My fav part thus far is when you say "I would move into the forest now". It validates me - because it's exactly what I was thinking! It validates me so good... 

Same with the calls you make to go to A1/A3 - which is what I was saying either on comms or in game (can't recall) But it's nice to see another opinion from a top player - since I am 1. washed up 2. play in my little NA bubble only

Too bad my mechanical abilities failed us. I claim wrist injury and old age eyes! 

Agree on the tempo - if I was in the Bourr in that early spot I'd have taken the early double bushed shots - there was nothing that could chase him down in the mid position and not enough arty to make revealing be scary. 

Yeah I felt the same way. I've had enough analysis from @kolni to know how he thinks,  which is broadly similar to me (my skills are 90% awareness, only 10% mechanical) but he's just: 1) faster at recognising stuff; and 2) doesn't hesitate/deliberate too long when making those rotations/decisions.

18 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Thanks for the feedback @kolni. I guess my LT habits are  too engrained to hold your shots early. The Bourrasque can actually put out meaningful damage and I need to remember that. I suppose I've been burned too many times shooting from that spot, but you're not wrong.

When you were talking about A7, I think I was worried about being pinched between forest and a A line push, and also wanted to cover Crab. And my late game misplay, well, less said about that the better...

This is why these games are fun to post, we end up having fun conversations about it!

I enjoyed the game - as noted, those types of games are the best for learning I think. I'll watch more of your LT gameplay as well - i'm terrible there and i've just bought the Manticore!

On 2/11/2021 at 11:45 AM, kolni said:

...The only thing you can influence is your gameplay, and when (and it's always a matter of when, not if) your team goes full ape the best outcome is to stall it out to cut your losses. 

The prophet called Crab once spoke of a Pubbie Whisperer who could influence, nay even guide, a flock of pubbies to the promised land of coordination and victory. One day, may he come back unto us in a less sinful age. 

On 2/11/2021 at 11:45 AM, kolni said:

Snowballing is a concept for a reason and when that snowball is running towards you - you fall back to stalling. This applies to prety much every game ever created and not understanding it is a very fatal flaw you have in your gameplay just by typing these words out. 

Sr360 does this really well. This replay in particular shows it off l as he does it on two flanks alternately with the t49 derp. 
I am one of your youtube viewers Sr - really appreciate you posting those up. 

I've been slacking a little here -- first the Campaign, then post-campaign burnout, and some time out of town with the family meant I didn't do many pubs for a while. Now I'm doing Ranked, which is, well, Ranked. I'm going to go ahead and upload some of my favorite Ranked games from the last few days. Hope to have some of those up in the next couple of days.

An EBR 105 game full of mistakes, but I get away with them, because, well, EBR...

Patience pays off, as I help pick off the enemy LTs for a BIG game on Prok.

A bizarro enemy deployment on Live Oaks gives me all kinds of unusual room to farm in a Leo1

Mines is not a great LT map, but since I was the only LT in the game, I easily took hill and just rained down death

I have a methodical approach to Siegfried Line field, and it worked great in this game

Another game where I pick off the LT then get flabbergasted that the enemy team left an entire flank PLUS the base wide open...

Edit-  spoilers aren't working, huh.

Spoilers still aren't working...

Object 703 v2 brawling domination

CS-53 Lis with a 5k dmg game

T92 vision control on Karelia

13 57 run and gun on Studzianki

Crushing win in the Bisonte C45

A FUN game in the GSOR3301 where I vision pin the enemy team on Glacier

T-34-85M is just too good...

A fun game in the Sheriderp where I HE slap a bunch of tanks.

With effects...

... and without

>10k combined AMX 13 105 game on Redshire.

A T49 Ace tanker...

... and a solid hold+comeback in a T9 platoon

T49 takes the high ground. It's over, Anakin.

A pair of strong LT games on Minsk, of all the maps, and a Super Chaffee domination on Fisherman's Bay.