sr360

sr360's Non-potato games

Berlin is a very dumb map. Bushes behind cap circle with enough room to back up 15m AND within draw of the southern sniper positions. Great designs comrade.

Presenting the T-54 Stealth Fighter build (T-54LT with CVS, iOptics, LNES)...

A huge super chaffee game for the 3 mark...

And a big Object 274a game that's not quite enough for an Ace

Another 274a game that's even higher XP, but still not an Ace

And a crushing drive in the Super Pershing

A trio of extremely well played T8/9 EBR games

Breaking the 10K spotting barrier again, this time on Lakeville

A Panther 88 Ace, and a remarkable come-from-behind last gasp win

And a trio of T71 Aces - these were three straight games

And back to back Aces in the RU251, Stealth Build

Showing off the buffed 121B, and an 11k spotting game in the EBR90

On 7/1/2021 at 12:15 AM, sr360 said:

And back to back Aces in the RU251, Stealth Build

Tested/legit on the HWK 30? Have zero interest in running German LTs, but have the tier 8 prem. 

EDIT: And are you keeping optics in the #1 equip spot?

2 hours ago, Expendable_Lad said:

Tested/legit on the HWK 30? Have zero interest in running German LTs, but have the tier 8 prem. 

EDIT: And are you keeping optics in the #1 equip spot?

Yes to both. The German LTs have very high VR and lowish camo, so they actually do well with this setup. I'm keeping CVS in the first slot. For 3-mark purposes I am assembling a bounty optics and bounty LNES for the other two slots.

Lest I be accused of only posting 10k+ games on Prok and Mali (false: I’ve posted one on Lakeville too, and have high 9k games in Muro, Redshire and Westfield) — well here’s a 10k game on Fisherman’s Bay, from the South, and in an RU251.

When the team can't shoot, you end up with "only" a 8k spotting game (10.5k combined) on Prok.

AMX 13 90 on Mines S, denying the 1 line push

Come from behind win on Glacier

12 hours ago, sr360 said:

Thanks for posting.
Games like this are one of the biggest things holding me back as a player: paper mediums on crowded/corridor maps are my kryptonite - esp solo (like all my play). 

I want to make a difference early (early damage good), but don't have a safe place to do it, get spotted early trying to give an early advantage -> die. 

Just never feel comfortable with any kind of passive play on this, empire border, himmels, mines, etc. in PTA-esque tanks. 

6 hours ago, Expendable_Lad said:

Thanks for posting.
Games like this are one of the biggest things holding me back as a player: paper mediums on crowded/corridor maps are my kryptonite - esp solo (like all my play). 

I want to make a difference early (early damage good), but don't have a safe place to do it, get spotted early trying to give an early advantage -> die. 

Just never feel comfortable with any kind of passive play on this, empire border, himmels, mines, etc. in PTA-esque tanks. 

Unfortunately, sometimes passive play is all you got. Early damage is good, but it's not necessarily better than mid or late game damage, and spending HP early for the early damage is likely counterproductive. Being solo makes it harder, but even more imperative that you not imperil yourself to try to force the issue. 

Empire's is bad, there's no safe early damage to be had, just bide your time and do what you can. As @CraBeatOffsays, Empires is all team distribution RNG. Himmels I either shoot the hill, or if I have a toon I support a push tank (tracks or hill). But in general, in closed maps I bide my time and look for opening. I'll freely admit I'm not the best at those tanks solo, but I've improved gradually.

13 hours ago, sr360 said:

Empire's is bad, there's no safe early damage to be had, just bide your time and do what you can. As @CraBeatOffsays, Empires is all team distribution RNG. Himmels I either shoot the hill, or if I have a toon I support a push tank (tracks or hill). But in general, in closed maps I bide my time and look for opening. I'll freely admit I'm not the best at those tanks solo, but I've improved gradually.

What I am hearing is: "Sometimes you have to give the pubbies a chance to tunnel vision somewhere else so you can farm them" 🤔