Dirty_Gaijin

Returning hiatus player for the campaign. 2528WN8 overall. Have campaign experience from Rel_3, FOXEY, -G-, HAVOK era

Hey all. 

I used to play ALOT from 2014 to 2018 and then started taking a break Bruning myself out. 

I've played a few campaigns and have experience working in a coordinated team with a caller. 

Overall WN8 is 2528 but I gotta warm myself back up to that. Been grinding new trees and having.... Great "fun" with the mediocre midtiers. 

Lemme know! I'm keen on playing in the next campaign 

The Exiled Vanguard is a new clan that is recruiting if yo9u would like to check us out and give us a shot. We have Clan War and Advancement experiences and we have more people coming into the clan that we know very soon. We know its going to be a grind right now to build up the clan and resources. We currently use discord to talk and hang out instead of teamspeak. If you would like to talk with us about possibly coming over let me know and i will send you an invite to the discord