Worstpoaster_na

Hearthstone

I've had a lot of fun since the expansion - everything is in limbo right now, with the last set of cards just being released. I bought it myself, and some of the combos they open up are just atrociously powerful. Best two decks I've made thus far is a secrets/deathrattles mage and a priest deck that takes advantage of the Deathlord.

With the mage you can usually open up with either a undertaker or mad scientist, which will start both start the snowball effect of either baron rivendare + way too many deathrattles or being able to throw down an ethereal arcanist as soon as the mad scientist spawns his secret. It's really nice, and new cards like Sludge Belcher and Duplicate really help you control the match.

The priest is just kind of broke, especially with all the aggro decks in play right now. What will make or break you is hard removal that doesn't care about HP, but this is pretty much the case in all innerfire priest decks. Still, roll against something like warlock and watch him wet the bed when you put down a turn 4 2/16 deathlord. That card is just way too unfair against warlock, as the only cards that can remove it are either terrible (corrupt) or come into play a bit too late (siphon soul). By the time they chip your deathlord down enough, you've probably won.

with the last set of cards just being released. I bought it myself, and some of the combos they open up are just atrociously powerful.

Yeah, it's not entirely surprising that the best decks right now (hunter) include more of the new cards.  My guide above about Miracle Rogue was obsolete literally one day after I wrote it due to Webspinner and Haunted Creeper (both early beasts) being released, turning the matchup from auto-win to auto-loss.  Now Mad Scientist is in the deck as well for sick value plays.  Rank 1-5 is nothing but hunter.

Just hit legend again with Mid-Range Hunter.

Proof - Decklist

Since Naxx has been fully released, the meta should calm down a bit.

Here's the hierarchy of decks:

1. Hunter (mid-range) / Control Warrior
  2. Reserved in reverence for the above - the decks below aren't worthy of being in a tier right next to the top tier
  3. Zoo / Priest / Face Hunter
  4. Secrets Mage

And we're done.  There's nothing else viable.  Shaman and Rogue of any variety are just trash because their removal deals X damage.  With the Naxx minions being substantially larger and/or resistant to damage, both classes have struggled.  Handlock and Miracle, the best two decks last season, have fallen completely off the map.  The new Hunter decks obliterate both and have one terrible matchup against a deck (Control Paladin) that is laughably bad against everything else.  Druid decks look like weird perversions with terrible cards no one dares play with, which is probably why the Druid decks seem like a 50/50 against everything.  Zoo is still "the best of the rest", but Control Warrior and Hunters have gained ridiculous cards out of Naxx that were aimed squarely at aggro decks.  Warrior got the surprisingly good Deaths' Bite, an efficient weapon with a nice Whirlwind effect on the end: it's basically a Swipe with an extra 4 damage tacked on.  The Unstable Ghoul fits perfectly with the Armorsmith and Acolyte of Pain in addition to stopping aggro cold.  So with Warrior curb-stomping aggro decks, the rest of the deck is just a pile of legendaries.  Because why not?

Hunter got a complete overhaul from Naxx: Webspinner, Haunted Creeper, and the incredible Mad Scientist.  The first two give early and efficient plays that are worlds above Stonetusk Boar and River Crocolisk which were played in their spots previously.  The scientist pulls out free board clears from your deck for the low cost of 2 mana.  It's... not even fair.  The Secrets Mage deck exists solely due to him as well, but the Hunter deck crushes Mage Secrets due to Flare removing the secrets cleanly and quickly.

So get your Hunter decks up and going while you can!  If you're F2P or don't have the lengendaries, Kill Command in place of Leeroy and Loatheb should be acceptable.

You weren't joking. Just played about 10 games with it, lost 2. 100% winrate against everything... except other copies of this deck!

edit: With that said, my experience has been handlock completely dominates hunter. Yeah, you can mark the first two big things that come out, but between twilight drake, watcher, mountain giant, and molten giant, you only have a few turns before there is just too much taunt - and while this deck is pretty aggressive, it's not a fast deck by any means. When the board starts flooding with taunted 8/8s, you better have him down to single digit HP - and you probably won't. I got obliterated at turn 6.

The trick to beating handlock with any deck: don't get them below 15 unless you're ready to deal all 15 in one turn (or close to it).  They can't drop the Molten Giants for cheap/free, but need to do something about your buildup.  This means spending cards, which makes the other giants (which are dependent on hand size) much worse.  There will be turns where you don't do a lot, maybe even activate your hero power and pass the turn.  But their turn will look pretty ugly and they'll Life Tap to try to get something going... but that hampers their mana and you're ready to gun them down.

Not that you'll get much practice: handlock is quite dead.

Molten giants aren't as much a problem because of how late they come into play. The problem is that you're likely going to see ~4 big drops within the first 5 or 6 turns - a nether drake, a watcher or two, and either a faceless or mountain giant. It's just a bit much. Might have just been him getting lucky with his hand, but it certainly doesn't seem hard to get that many big taunts down with a deck like that.

Hey RBS, can you give me some advice on how to mulligan for hunter? I'm having some issues with getting past rank 8 on ladder, mostly having trouble with control warrior, miracle rogue, and other hunters. What kinds of things should I be mulligan/tracking? I usually try to get webspinner, creeper, and either animal companion or bow against rogue/warrior, nabbing hunters mark against warrior if I can get it (dem armoursmiths can really punish you). Against other hunters, I go out of my way to get flare, but otherwise keep to the plan. I normally use track to fill in gaps - for example, if all I've got for turn 3 is UTH, I'll try to track for something like animal companion (or mad scientist, if I have to).

Another problem I'm having is using Loatheb. When do I use him? I feel like I would be better off with something like kill command or leeroy, but I think that if I could just use loatheb right I'd find him more useful. Right now I just kinda plop him down if I could use a 5/5 that won't be just blasted away by a spell.

I'll do you one better: a guide!  Blizzards' servers are choking tonight, so why not.

Mid-Range Hunter - Decklist

The Basics

Hunter is currently, circa full Naxx release, the strongest deck in Hearthstone.  It's capable of pulling off tremendous comebacks and has zero bad matchups.  Let's go through some of the synergies to see what the deck is trying to accomplish.

• Fantastic card draw: Starving Buzzard / Unleash the Hounds.  This takes 5 mana and draws a card for each minion on the opponents' side of the board.  It's very powerful when combined with Hunters' Mark to quickly and efficiently eliminate the entire enemy team and leave you with a full hand at the end of it.  Against decks with a lot of minions, it is very powerful.  Against decks that only have 1-2 minions on the board at any given time, it's still OK just so the cards replace themselves.  Never underestimate the potential for this combo to pull you back from certain defeat.  If the enemy doesn't have minions, giving him minions with Leeroy works wonders (but takes 9 mana).
  • Traps > Taunts: Concecration costs 4 mana for a Paladin/Warlock, 2 mana plus a weapon plus magic boost for a Rogue and the weapon gets destroyed, 5 mana for a Priest... and only 2 mana for a Hunter.  Very balance.  Good Trap play is very important to learn and offers a lot of interesting opportunities like bluffing.  If the opponent played an Alexstraza, playing an Explosive Trap (which is effectively doing jack shit to Alex) can make the opponent think it's a Freezing Trap and not attack.  Likewise, getting the enemy minions to 1 or 2 HP and just sitting back and shooting the enemy hero with Steady Shot while not laying minions of your own is viable as well.  Freezing Trap is going to be the main tool to both protect a positive board state as well as delay the enemy.  If the opponent re-casts the minion, it's a huge win for the Hunter player.  They just bought two entire turns of mana for a tiny price.  Try not to have both traps out at the same time: the opponent will be able to play correctly around them as few people play any other traps than Explosive/Freezing.
  • Forever weapons: Trap activations add durability to the Eaglehorn Bow.  Unless it's quite urgent, try and let a trap activate before using up the entire durability of the weapon.  However, don't let the bow sit on too many counters as Harrison Jones is a popular tech card right now that is present only to kill the bow.
  • Tempo plays: Animal Companion and Houndmaster are some of the best turn 3 and turn 4 plays in the entire game.  Houndmaster adds 6 power and 5 toughness to the board for 4 mana: rivaled only by the epic Pitlord!  Generally for a minion to be good it must add over double its' mana in stat values.  For example, for 4 mana we should expect at least a 4/4 or 3/5 or 5/5 etc.  This is why the Yeti gets played: it's a 4/5 for 4, which is 9 stats for 4 mana.  Well, the Houndmaster is 11 stats for 4 mana.  It's ridiculous. Oh, AND taunt.  So crazy.  Animal companion is a bit different because it's random, however, all 3 are very good for the cost.  Note: Animal Companion, while a spell, summons a beast which can draw a card with Starving Buzzard.
  • Searching the deck: Tracking should never be played on turn 1, unless your hand is pure trash like Highmane/Highmane/Leeroy.  Board states change dramatically from turn to turn, and it's best to use tracking when the flow of the game is more apparent.  Choosing a Highmane over Unleash, as an example, can lose you the game if your opponent is playing aggro instead of control.  Which you wouldn't know because it's turn 1.  Turn 3 is usually the earliest to track, assuming a reasonable hand.
  • Removal: In conjunction with the traps, the Eaglehorn Bow and Hunters' Mark are tops in terms of removal.  The bow is generally good all-around.  The mark completely ignores how big the enemy minion is... for zero mana.  If only you had random 1 power dudes that replace themselves to throw at the problem, like Webspinner or Haunted Creeper.  Then it would be super kewl.  Wait, we have that.  It's super kewl.

Card by card

• Flare: Shrinks the deck against non-secret players.  Generally don't cast it turn one against Paladin/Hunter/Mage until you find out what type of deck they are playing.  Use spare mana, ie don't interrupt Steady Shot to cycle a Flare.  Against secret players, it's positively backbreaking.  Worth keeping in your opener against Hunters and Mages.
  • Hunters' Mark: Decidedly awesome.  Since there are only 2 of these in the deck, don't spend them haphazardly.  If you burn the first one, hold onto the second one for a bit longer than you normally would.  Anything 5 or higher toughness is an auto-mark no matter what.  Those minions are just too tough for the deck to handle.  4 toughness minions can be burned down with the bow and a random 1/1.
  • Tracking: Incredible search utility that comes with a slight downside: it chops through the deck so fast that you can die to fatigue if you're not careful.  It also creates some tough choices.  Do you take the immediate answer and throw Leeroy to the discard?  Having said that, it's a wonderful search tool.  Tend to use it later in the game than earlier.
  • Webspinner: While this minion looks really stupid, it's actually quite powerful.  Frequently a Houndmaster target on turn 5 and "who cares if it dies" minion on turn 1.  The beasts that you get will range from Captains' Parrot (OMG FUUUUUU) to King Crush (<3).  Treat those beasts like secondary plans unless they are directly relevant (Timber Wolf, Scavenging Hyena, Dire Wolf are the game changers).  Like Tracking, don't play him without Houndmaster later in the game if you interrupt Steady Shot.
  • Explosive Trap: I like this card more than most.  Many lists only run 1 Explosive and a random Kill Command.  I feel I get more value from the extra trap as you frequently run out of traps with only 3.  The extra damage to the enemy hero is what sells me on it.  I eliminate a few enemy minions as get the opponent into lethal range.  Note: getting the enemy minions into trap lethal, by combat or Hunters' Mark, and then relying on the trap is OK but not great.  The opponent could boost the toughness and attack through the trap.  Their other use is to bluff Freezing Trap: set up a trap and watch as they sit around not attacking!  Warning: they can test for an explosive trap by attacking your hero with their hero.
  • Freezing Trap: MVP.  This is straight up removal.  Protect your minions by eliminating the lower cost minions through combat and mocking the enemy as his 8/8 sits there and does nothing.
  • Haunted Creeper: The most played minion in Hearthstone.  3/5 stats for 2 mana is a great deal.  Surviving AoE is a great deal.  Being a beast and able to be Houndmastered?  OMG.
  • Mad Scientist: Compare this to Loot Hoarder [which is frequently played].  The hoarder draws a card and is smaller.  The Scientist digs through the goddamn deck and casts a card for you.  It's one of the most powerful minions in the entire game for Mages/Hunters.  Not Paladin, whose secrets suck balls.
  • Starving Buzzard: For use with the Unleash combo and not much else.  Sometimes there's an opportunity to throw out the buzzard and Creeper/Webspinner/Random beast, but not much.  Never cast this naked.  At the very least, it's a Buzzard/Houndmaster turn.
  • Eaglehorn Bow: While pretty efficient on its' own, it shines with trap activations.  Try not to have extra durability sitting on it as Harrison Jones apparently is a card.  If you have traps and/or a scientist, try not to expend the last charge until the trap is sprung.
  • Animal Companion: There are 3 minions, all of them good.  The 4/2 boar and 2/4 "lord" (in MtG terms) both serve the same function: immediate damage.  The 4/4 taunt isn't bad and can randomly be a lifesaver.  There will be times where you need to YOLO out an Animal Companion in hopes of getting a specific one.  Good luck!
  • Unleash the Hounds: This can range from pure trash to better than any legendary in Hearthstone.  Often even in the same game!  Try really hard to pair it with Starving Buzzard.  Pay attention to how many Unleash/Buzzards are lost from Tracking discards.  The break even point for enemy minions is 2.  Feel "OK" about that situation.  3+ and you're rolling in happy.  1 enemy minion is usually desperation.
  • Houndmaster: This card is so powerful, people will try and keep your board clear of beasts if you have access to 4 mana.  A common situation is that the Haunted Creeper is a beast but the spiders are not.  So the opponent will spawn the spiders just to keep you from taunting up next turn.  Try to boost a minion that can attack that turn, and hold Webspinners in your hand for this card (or Buzzard).
  • Leeroy Jenkins: If I know my opponent is about to cast him, I turn the sound off on my computer.  True story.  I just can't handle it.  The flip side of that is I always finish with him if I have the option, just to aggravate.  The best finisher in the game and unusually strong when used with Unleash the Hounds.  Rarely used in non-finish situations, but having double-trap or a taunt up to protect him are OK exceptions.
  • Loatheb: Goes in every deck, no exceptions.  Loatheb protects a strong board position better than any other card in the game.  Don't just throw him out there onto an empty board.  Create a strong board, and then place him to make sure you can push the advantage next turn.  Sometimes useful if you just need a minion to stick for a turn.  But his big use is to turn a slight advantage into a won game.  A good rule of thumb: if your opponent has an empty board and you have 1 or more other minions, drop Loatheb.  He's best played on turns 6/7/8, but gets worse on turns 9+.  The only reason he might not be good on turn 5 is because you usually don't have enough of an advantage yet.
  • Savannah Highmane: The worst card in the deck.  When behind, it does nothing to reverse the tide.  When ahead, it doesn't press the advantage enough.  The only reason it's still in there is due to the sad state of beasts in Hearthstone.  It's pure trash and I'm thinking about replacing it for Kill Command.  The only reason I don't is because it says "beast" on it, and it craps beasts when it dies.  Houndmaster might get lonely without those cubs.

Mulligans vs:

• Shaman / Paladin / Warlock: go hard for Starving Buzzard/Unleash the Hounds.  Everything else pales in comparison, and you'll draw everything else anyway when you Unleash for 4+.
  • Warrior / Rogue / Druid / Hunter: Webspinner, Mad Scientist, Haunted Creeper.
  • Mage: Flare / Bow

Matchup specific advice

Control Warrior: The other top deck at the moment.  The problem is that this matchup is more about how much the warrior decides they want to beat hunter.  If they really want to beat hunter, it can be a slight uphill battle. But if they want to beat other warriors/priests, it can be a cakewalk.  Your MVP's in this matchup are going to be Houndmasters and Freezing Traps (and by extension, Mad Scientists).  Both of them warp the game in your favor.  Houndmasters violate the mana curve through their sheer efficiency, and Freezing Traps prevent your opponents' high cost minions from doing anything useful.  Whirlwind, Deaths' Bite, and Unstable Ghouls kill their minions too, so don't focus on killing their minions too much: they will take care of that for you.  If you can 1-hit kill an Armorsmith or a full HP Acolyte without using removal, do so.  Otherwise tend to leave them alone.  Savannah Highmane, while looking somewhat attractive for the typical long game, is pure and unadulterated shit.  Skip it when Tracking unless the options are something like Explosive / Flare / Highmane.  Explosive trap goes down in value slightly because the warrior is OK with his minions taking damage, but is still valuable for bluffing.  This is THE matchup to watch out for Harrison Jones, so keep the counters on the bow to a minimum.  Try not to double-trap for this reason.  You're going to have to blow a Hunters' Mark early on a Sludge Belcher, but save the last one for something bigger if you can.

Hunter Mid Range: Flares go from "whatever" in every other matchup, to "game-breaking" here.  Never shoot a flare just because you have nothing to do.  The only reason why you don't mulligan for them is because traps are defensive in nature and the game revolves around who can get an early HP lead.  Get that lead, and it's pretty easy to just Steady Shot them down.  All tempo plays are going to be awesome.  This means Freezing Trap, Animal Companion, and Houndmaster are your keys.  If you have the coin, the dream hand is Webspinner / Creeper / Houndmaster or Webspinner / double Animal Companion.  Hands that curve out are the best when playing first.  The biggest mistake you can make is keeping too many minions on the board, making yourself vulnerable to an opposing Unleash combo.  Keep 1-2 on the board and trade off the rest.  Instead of adding that 3rd to the board (unless it's exactly Loatheb), Steady Shot them.  This stops them from getting back into the game.

Face Hunter: Fuck this deck that exists solely to feed on Mid Range Hunter.  You know it's Face if they play Leper Gnome / Undertaker.  HP is a premium, so don't take more damage than you absolutely have to.  This means attacking their minions with yours while you hit their hero with Eaglehorn Bow, which is opposite from every other matchup.  They are primarily spell-based, so getting rid of the early minions and having yours stick goes a long way towards winning.  Abandon board control in favor of hitting them directly the instant you have more power on the board.  Sometimes you will just lose to double Kill Command.  Whatever.

Miracle Rogue: Play Loatheb going into their turn 7 or after they Conceal the Auctioneer.  It destroys their plan and basically hands you the game.  Unleash and Starving Buzzard are terrible in this matchup, so play Tracking early if you have a spare mana to get anything other than those cards (even Flare).  Don't Track if you have other things to do.  The ideal game plan is to get them to mid teens in life before they Auctioneer.  That way, they have to spend Shadowsteps on Farseer which drastically reduces their 1 turn kill potential.  All early game pressure is great as it forces them to use spells on you minions rather than get value for them with the Auctioneer.  Once again, Highmane is traaaaaaash.  Cast it only if there's nothing else to do, as the Rogue will be saving Sap just for this card.

Priest:  Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha.   Ahhhhhh.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.  Their minions depend on having high HP.  Hunters' Mark and Freezing Trap ignore high HP.  The second they get an advantage, Unleash blows them out of the water.  Savannah Highmane will die instantly due to the single Shadow Word: Death in their deck.  Because they have literally nothing else to use it on.

Zoo: They can't play around Unleash, which means you're going to be drawing 5+ cards at a time.  Seriously, watch out for having a full hand and cards destroyed on your draw.  Since the warlock damages himself through Life Tap and Flame Imp, you really don't have to do much damage to actually win this game.  Just don't die.  Try to save your Hunters' Mark for the Doomguards.  Mulligan for Unleash/Buzzard, Track for Unleash/Buzzard, pray for Unleash/Buzzard.  It's that strong.

Secrets Mage: Bow takes care of the early plays, while Flare takes out the secrets.  After that, they don't really have a whole lot going for them.  Your traps are all very strong against them, and you effectively have 6 of them.  RIP secrets mage.

Conclusion

Mid-Range Hunter does everything very well right now.  It has some of the best removal, card draw, search, tempo, reach, defense, and minion quality.  Frankly, there's no reason not to play it.

Did you pay for card packs? Im only buying them with gold and i feel like i have almost no cards and it really limits some decks i want to build.

Did you pay for card packs? Im only buying them with gold and i feel like i have almost no cards and it really limits some decks i want to build.

I dropped ~$200 or so on the game and can build nearly any deck I want in rogue/warrior/warlock/mage/shaman.  The smart way to do it would have been to buy two 40 pack bundles and THEN disenchant the crap.  So I figure I wasted a bunch of money disenchanting willy-nilly.  Oh well.

If you're completely F2P, it's probably going to be difficult as many of the Naxx cards are practically required now.  If you drop $20 on Naxx, that's worth a lot more than the equivalent in packs.

I'll let you in on a little secret: the big expensive legendaries mostly suck.  You're not missing out by not having them.  Maybe "suck" is too strong of a word, but the decks that are piles of legends are never the best deck (miracle > handlock last season, hunter > warrior this season).  The hunter decklist I posted above takes 800 dust without the legendaries (replace them with Kill Command).  It'll be 90% as effective as with the legends and you can grind out 800 dust in 2 weeks.

I dropped ~$200 or so on the game and can build nearly any deck I want in rogue/warrior/warlock/mage/shaman.  The smart way to do it would have been to buy two 40 pack bundles and THEN disenchant the crap.  So I figure I wasted a bunch of money disenchanting willy-nilly.  Oh well.

If you're completely F2P, it's probably going to be difficult as many of the Naxx cards are practically required now.  If you drop $20 on Naxx, that's worth a lot more than the equivalent in packs.

I'll let you in on a little secret: the big expensive legendaries mostly suck.  You're not missing out by not having them.  Maybe "suck" is too strong of a word, but the decks that are piles of legends are never the best deck (miracle > handlock last season, hunter > warrior this season).  The hunter decklist I posted above takes 800 dust without the legendaries (replace them with Kill Command).  It'll be 90% as effective as with the legends and you can grind out 800 dust in 2 weeks.

Im planing on getting Naxx for the cards and the extra gameplay, i just dont really enjoy the RNG involved with buying cards but i'll probably crumble and buy a 40 pack eventually. Thanks for the tips! Im hoping to get high ranked and maybe Legend someday. Im mostly just doing the daily challenges + some ranked games but i cant find a class/deck i like this season.

This game enrages me.  I'm pretty sure I'm the lowest rated legend player by MMR.  I started at ~400 and have dropped to ~1500 and can't climb higher for the life of me.  Most of that is completely my fault, reaching legend with hunter and learning control warrior against top flight competition.  Still, I played cards for a living and have 15 years of MtG background.  WTF.

I was on Trump's stream today (1:14:00).  Looking at the replay, he had a complete trash had while I had the nuts start.  I feel bad about that game.

Bah, losing multiple ranks trying to get one win with a hunter. What happened to easymode :(

edit: 20 losses in a row with that hunter deck. Played about 4 hours total today, havent won yet. Not rigged!

No idea you played HS, RBS. I'm mostly an Arena player myself, but you make the meta for constructed incredibly easy to understand (Hunter!). What's your ID?

Bah, losing multiple ranks trying to get one win with a hunter. What happened to easymode :(

What I'm figuring out is that Hearthstone is incredibly metagame dependent.  Far more so than MTG.  Because the skill ceiling is reduced in this game, deck advantage matters so much more.  So when I wrote the post and you agreed on EZmode.dec, we were ahead of the metagame.  However, now it has trickled down to everyone.  

So it creates this rock-paper-scissors environment:

• Trap hunter beats the field (Rock)
  • Face hunter / Backspace rogue beats trap hunter (Paper)
  • Control Warrior / Miracle beats Face Hunter / Backspace rogue (Scissors)

I picked up my Miracle deck for the first time in forever today and the results have been good so far.  Pure aggro decks have minions that actually die to removal.  No more killing a dude to spawn more dudes kind of thing.

From this point on, I'm just going to run a small stable of decks (2-3) that I can rotate based on the flavors of the moment.

I'll do you one better: a guide!  Blizzards' servers are choking tonight, so why not.

Mid-Range Hunter - Decklist

Mid-Range Hunter does everything very well right now.  It has some of the best removal, card draw, search, tempo, reach, defense, and minion quality.  Frankly, there's no reason not to play it.

Great guide, thanks! I have most of the components for this deck, but sadly lack the 2 bows. I did put together a bow-less version to complete a 5x Hunter daily and won all 5 in a row without breaking a sweat. Used Kill Commands in place of the bows and it worked well enough. Also only have 1 Highmane, so I replaced the other with Maex; not the best substitute but still a beast and it often got me a 2 for 1.

It's amazing how stupidly powerful this deck is, even with my sub-sub-optimal version...

Great guide, thanks! I have most of the components for this deck, but sadly lack the 2 bows. I did put together a bow-less version to complete a 5x Hunter daily and won all 5 in a row without breaking a sweat. Used Kill Commands in place of the bows and it worked well enough. Also only have 1 Highmane, so I replaced the other with Maex; not the best substitute but still a beast and it often got me a 2 for 1.

It's amazing how stupidly powerful this deck is, even with my sub-sub-optimal version...

Just wait until you craft Bow of Infinite Durability!  It's 200 dust, man, get on it.

RBS#1836

Do you have or are you close to getting 500 ranked wins on a class? @RBS

I have ~300 on both Warlock and Rogue.

IIRC you get a gold champion border or something when you hit 500, like your class is gold just like a gold card would be.

I dont even fucking understand. My luck in this game is fucking shit. Four times today I had my secrets crushed by priests who stole my Flares. Three times in a row, my webspinner gave me Buzzard. Watching someone topdeck the right card for the situation 5+ times in a row is completely normal. The only legendaries I've ever gotten are shit, including getting tinker twice in a row, both after the nerf that made it useless. I've now clocked in 25 losses, 2 wins with my hunter. I win more with a goddamn murloc deck than this.

The game is literally pushing me into uninstalling.

I dont even fucking understand. My luck in this game is fucking shit. Four times today I had my secrets crushed by priests who stole my Flares. Three times in a row, my webspinner gave me Buzzard. Watching someone topdeck the right card for the situation 5+ times in a row is completely normal. The only legendaries I've ever gotten are shit, including getting tinker twice in a row, both after the nerf that made it useless. I've now clocked in 25 losses, 2 wins with my hunter. I win more with a goddamn murloc deck than this.

The game is literally pushing me into uninstalling.

Ive been encountering the same thing, its like no matter what i do sometimes i just cant get a good hand to save my life.

Just wait until you craft Bow of Infinite Durability!  It's 200 dust, man, get on it.

RBS#1836

Ok, I crafted both bows. The only cards I am lacking are Leeroy, a 2nd Highmane, and a 2nd Flare. Is it worth the dust to craft the 2nd Highmane and Flare? I don't have the dust for a legendary... In the place of those three cards, I have 2x Kill Command and Maexnna.

dont bother crafting a highmane, just use kill command unless you happen to find it in a pack. Flare is nice to have against secret decks, but as long as you dont find yourself against those, you can replace it with another kill command np.

Not sure about maexnna, cant see that being of much use. Yeah, its technically removal, but...

Neat fact, if you let a voidterror eat both Stalagg and Fuegen, you get two Thaddius. Being able to do it midgame is pretty much a win condition...

jXLuJiK.jpg

I really like void terror warlock decks.

Not sure about maexnna, cant see that being of much use. Yeah, its technically removal, but...

Maybe go for an Emporer Cobra? Earlier removal and a decent target for a Houndmaster. Or forget the beast synergy all together and throw in a big body/big charge minion?

Oh, and my tag is Anthony#11435