Why485

FV215b: Underrated Gem?

6 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

You dont side-scrape to bounce shots in the 215B, you side-scrape to bait shots. You're exposing your turret ring when you scrap out which is only about 250m effective. 

Just picked this bad boy up, and I gotta say... DAMN. Out-trading an E100 and taking him down from full HP and he only shoots at you twice? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. And this APCR... is it even legal?! I dropped VStab, running Vents/Rammer/Optics

thanks after a few more games. now sitting on 40% wr :/ simply because i thought side scraping and not thinking/knowing the front is the magic button to constant fires. now its time to get that wr up. more tips as you find out id love to know more. today i killed an E100 and jgpze100 without taking dmg :P the turret is kinda cool.

5 hours ago, Tarski said:

Don't have too much fun dueling E100s or you might make me regret that. 

Yeah I made an OTTER fella feel sad about his brand new E100... I was 400HP, he was 2100. Baited a shot into my tracks, and he died before he could get his next shot off

4 hours ago, EndoXxX said:

@Gandaran Do you have any replays for this lying around?

unfortunately no. I moved my crew into the 4202 p temporarily since I enjoy it and I needed credits, and I need a tank that I enjoy to make credits in atm. The only tanks I'm playing atm are that and the T95 (Which makes me hate life).

1 minute ago, Gandaran said:

unfortunately no. I moved my crew into the 4202 p temporarily since I enjoy it and I needed credits, and I need a tank that I enjoy to make credits in atm. The only tanks I'm playing atm are that and the T95 (Which makes me hate life).

Ahh too bad.:feelsbad:

What was your setup for the 215b?

8 minutes ago, EndoXxX said:

What was your setup for the 215b?

Rammer-Vstab-Vents (You could drop Vstab for optics, I had 500 VR without optics vs 515 with so didn't matter to me).

34 apcr 1 hesh. large rep-food-afe.

Roughly something like this, I changed for less hesh after a pools game where I lose because trying to hesh a 400 hp JPE to death didn't work -_-

Spoiler

IpBE1jD.png

1 hour ago, EndoXxX said:

Thx. Will try that out.

problem with the 215B is the apcr is better then AP in every single instance. (Confirmed by Carbon and X3N4). So I just stopped bothering to even load it. Hesh has such a limited use (waffles/tvp/arty) Bat chats sometimes wont be penned because how their armor is sloped.

1 hour ago, Gandaran said:

problem with the 215B is the apcr is better then AP in every single instance. (Confirmed by Carbon and X3N4). So I just stopped bothering to even load it. Hesh has such a limited use (waffles/tvp/arty) Bat chats sometimes wont be penned because how their armor is sloped.

34/1 with APCR it is.

Crew is just BIA+Sixth+repair and whatever?