Sign in to follow this  
precambrian

precam's potato poasting place

Well he did follow me to crabs

we left together... nerd

I should join simp after what I did 2 precum last nite

dude that shiet literally tripled my blood pressure, i don't want to come anywhere near dat inverse dpg law of yours

I liek pontooning with marduk.

he yells at me for advancing against 3 tanks when i'm still reloading xD

want 2 get yelled at by precam now!!

That was not a yell. That was an incredulous, "You went around the corner on them without being loaded?"

I don't know how you survived that. You are so lucky I didn't miss.

BTW: I had an awesome night pontooning with FOXEY. I think we went 75% or so.... and then I looked at my WN7 and it was all 1400 and my e-peen shrivled.

I can either win and have low WN7 or lose and have massive WN7. I have yet to figure out how to beat my pontoonmates to the kills.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DAMAGE BROLOSWAG

eat vegetables, that's what helps me

More like eat dick am i right guys

Oh btw shackram upload that sick redshire carry from a few days ago kthnx

Oh wait that was shardmind...i think

I would like to thank:

-the 10 players on our team who combined for a whopping 1324 damage

-the super pershing and t29, for not switching to gold and putting me out of my misery earlier

-my stupid brain for being greedy and getting me shot early, and late, and in the middle, in extremely shitty hp trades

-my stupidity for letting my T95 die without saving him

-my stupidity for letting my T-43 die without using him to adequately shoot the conqueror

-my stupidity for putting myself in a position to get shot by both the conqueror and the AT-15A

-my parents, for not beating out the stupidity at an early age

-my table, for not breaking after all the abuse i hurled at it after the conclusion of this match

kPhwez9.jpg

kPhwez9.jpg

sk7mHfu.jpg

RgJFLAB.jpg

replay and breakdown will come later, for now i'll just be busy finding a bridge to jump off

Damn bro.. i know how that feels, had a 8k damage loss just yesterday and it made me wanna open an chat window with all the potatoe.. i mean teammates and thank them all for their awesome contribution to their team in that match.

Ouch. The best/worse I had was an assault map where i did 7.6k damage and the time ran out before I could murder the last jpe100, if the time was longer I would have ended with 9,800 damage in the FV4202. That was the moment I turn assault off forever.

Games like that make me just not want to play for a while. Sorry that happened to you.

P.S. If it will make you feel better I'll share my 500 farms with you  :thumbup:

SS8h6Neh.jpg

O0udUBy.jpg

Mallak was too kind when he said that :3

In any case, I was a little concerned loading into this one, lack of mediums was really bad :( I alt+tabbed out so I didn't see what mai fwiends had typed to me :((((

I think this is a good example of what you can do if you're forced to give up the donut, with a little bit of luck, a lot of HEAT, and arty that doesn't shoot you. I didn't notice I was running low on HEAT until I had 2 rounds left, which almost cost me the game, I have to keep better track of that (should've fired AP at the FCM and Patton.. and those bounces on the E-75 side gave me cancer, as did my timing switching to HE). A lucky last minute bounce off my rear, hue, let me seal the deal.

Made a lot of mistakes but still came out with the W!

http://wotreplays.com/site/350224#karelia-precambrian-t-54