2 man platoon of me and orange_eater, we dished out the majority of the damage, drove the most distance, got 11 kills combined.

Final kill came at 25 seconds left on the timer from a grille trying to cap us out. I think I drove around the whole damn map twice, lol.

post-2705-0-54720800-1378901722_thumb.jp

http://www.noobmeter.com/replay/1004841025.43657957395705352

That's the replay. Watch the last 10 seconds of the match.

Enemy Hellcat on El Halluf wanted his 6th kill really badly. So badly that he drove off a cliff and caught about 50 meter of air. Straight. Down.

Me, Gnug725, and Derpinator were running a triple T-80 platoon. That odd looking russian tier 4 light. Got in a Tier 6 match and lulz ensued. Me and Derp were the luckiest light tanks around, dancing with TD's, KV-1S, M4, and KV-1.

http://www.noobmeter.com/replay/1004841025.25156745819221055

And Derp wonders why his stats aren't blue yet...

Lol. Love you Aga! :D

Yes, I did run down a hill and trap myself on a rock. Then cry in TS about how I was stuck. And then pulled some kind of weird Stephen Hawking "physics? lol" shit out at the end, but I managed to know that the cupola of a KV-1S can be penned and pulled a couple of stuck-in-terrain ninja shots on the 8A1.

I'm learning.

Next lesson is how to steal some damage and kills from these guys.

:D

Aga, might as well have fun while grinding to the T-34. Plus it's fun shaming the tier 5's in this tank. Got Ace tanker badge in my first fight on a loss.

And Derp, that KV-1S was pissed I bet. =D

Ran into this trio death ball last night. They wiped out our entire northern flank on Arctic Circle. Well played!

Ran into this trio death ball last night. They wiped out our entire northern flank on Arctic Circle. Well played!

Nice fight on that corner. :thumbup:

We were yelling in chat for the rest of our tanks on that flank to push. Next thing I know, the pubbies were instead driving south into the middle. WTF? :sad:

And Derp wonders why his stats aren't blue yet...

Oh, and Agaf, fwiw, I DESPISE low tiers. I was raging in TS about it all night. I'm just trying to prepare for the mission this weekend so ginding up to the AT and T-34.

Interestingly I realized something about why pubbies at low tiers are so bad. I may do a post on this "insight" at some point once I clarify it.

The tanks are bad. With fiew exceptions until Tier IV,  where the first ones really start to shine. They have (sweeping generalization incoming) the same speed, the same armor, the same guns. They're quite generic, with a few exceptions.

The crews are bad. I hadn't realized after playing good tanks with good crews in the mid-tiers how absolute atrocious the turning speeds, reticle bloom, aim time etc. all are on a 50% crew. It's a miracle I didn't rage quit this game when I first started.

One seal clubber in a well-chosen, well-equipped, fully-upgrade tank can completely destroy a match.

I ran just under 48% last night an couldn't pull my WN7 above 800. For the first 25 games or so that I soloed I felt like a total noob. It was miserable. I had a streak of 8 losses in 9 games. Horrifying and because I refused to spend more silver or gold on crews and gear, basically jack shit I could do about it.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there. The T-80 toon was just part of the grind to make it pass more enjoyably - and if there's one thing I can say about Rex, he pubbie-rages like no one else I know. Kind of fun to listen to.

I can't wait to be done with it.But I think Rex has a tank-boner for it for some reason. :D

My first ever national battle. Tier 8, in an IS-3, vs. a team of American tonks. Utter and complete domination. 19 shots fired, 17 hitting and penning, I ran out of AP and was dipping into the APCR cookie jar.

And dat damage. My God that was a glorious match.

steppes-soviet-union-is-3-58606805831994

Is there any way I can edit the title of this thread?

On your very first post in this thread click the "Edit" link (should be right next to the multi-quote button). You should then be able to change the title.

If you don't see the Title textbox, click the "Use Full Editor" button if it is available.

Hope this helps.

On your very first post in this thread click the "Edit" link (should be right next to the multi-quote button). You should then be able to change the title.

If you don't see the Title textbox, click the "Use Full Editor" button if it is available.

Hope this helps.

Upboated. Thanks.