tier 3   1     = 300
tier 4   1     =300
tier 5   1     =500
tier 6   1     =550
tier 7   1     =700
tier 8   1     =1000
tier 9   1     =1700
tier 10 1     = 2100

what i mean by this is that if someone has one kill but has under the damage posted above he did not benefit by killing him and it would of been better to do some damage. 

3 answers to this question

This probably isn't a good way to think of it, because rarely do I ever kill the tank that I did the most damage on. Instead, most of my kills come from last-hits.

Damage per kill is situational and largely irrelevant.

This probably isn't a good way to think of it, because rarely do I ever kill the tank that I did the most damage on. Instead, most of my kills come from last-hits.

i understand that but i do not mean to one tank i meant in total ex: Doing 300 dmg to a pzIV ,then killing a kv1 with 100 hp then you did 400 dmg = 1 kill

This is a strange way to look at things. So strange that I daresay it is not relevant for the most part. If you're talking about an individual battle, there are tons of cases where you can't make an opportunity to kill someone, or to be the one to wipe their HP out.  Some games you'll have more kills and less damage, and other games you will have a lot of damage but no or few kills for the amount of damage you do.

The only concerning thing would be for a player to have overall very low damage but average kills, which would indicate that they focus on killstealing... but who does that? Damage is good, kills are good, and more is always better. Damage per kill is situational and largely irrelevant.