Lt_Gruber

Dakillzor Gate Scandal besterer thread tittle (©Larry)

Why dont you write about Dakillzor, how you wiped his crews and banned his secodn account? Is that something to be proud of?

Because I see no sense in extending these BS discussions also into this forum.

But if you re interested in my take on this whole BS, you could have contacted me via PM. Up until now there have been only wild claims from certain individuals. The only clear facts are that some one wasnt treating sensitive informations the way it should be, while at the same time pissing off people all around. And if that person is even stupid enough to buy an account (everyone knows WG attitude toward it) and also handling that information not confidential ... sorry, stupidity deserves to be punished.

If you think its irrelevant that leadership finds it funny to wipe someone account and report his alt, ok...

Wild claims? http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/307444-can-anyone-tell-the-pts-vs-efe-story/

Edit: i know everyone wants to look good and avoid mentioning bad things...

DarkFenix:

Honestly? We were quite happy to, the whole Dakillzor thing had devolved to nothing more than an occasionally mentioned running gag, nobody really cared any more. But this state of affairs had been reached several times before, where we'd had enough and just dropped it where it stood. Each time Dakillzor has been unable to do the same; whether it's through rumour, behind the scenes stirring or trying to sour relations between PTS and other clans (for those wondering, the whole thing between PTS and EFE is the result of a combination of Dakillzor and a certain hot-head in PTS).

The ticket to WG was sent as a direct result of someone in PTS being rubbed up the wrong way by Dakillzor's continued behaviour, it wasn't a big evil official premeditated conspiracy. Was it a correct or proportionate response to him? Well, it was certainly the right thing to do, after all I think we would all like to see people who buy accounts get their due. Was it right in the context of a retaliation in the apparently still ongoing feud between Dakillzor and elements of PTS? I'm not sure, maybe, maybe not. I'm not exactly impartial enough in the matter to judge.

What I can be sure of is that if Dakillzor ceases any involvement with PTS as he should have months ago, he'll swiftly be forgotten and we won't see issues like this arising again and no more threads like this (sorry Arkhell, I know you're enjoying the show).

If you think its irrelevant that leadership finds it funny to wipe someone account and report his alt, ok...

Wild claims? http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/307444-can-anyone-tell-the-pts-vs-efe-story/

What are you up to? BS like Dakillzor??

Fact 1) The idiot named Dakillzor shared his account details for his 1st account with many people! I even heard had a WG employee  (never member of  PTS) talk about it, claiming he also had access to it at some point.

Fact2) He pissed of to many people in PTS incl haressing a female member of the clan - gets himself kicked ...

Fact3) Some time after that his tanks/crews are gone

Fact4) Dakillzor claimed it was PTS leadership in the forum ... still waiting for any kind of proof (have you seen something???)

Fact5) He buys an other account, but is to stupid to keep it under the radar.

Fact6) PTS leadership gets wind of it (see 5) and sends in 2 tickets. 2nd account gone ... .

poor Dakillzor

I dont really care about reasons, anyone defending or participating in deleting someone crews on main account and reporting his bought account ( which he bought because of you)  is lowlife for me. You are even making fun of it...

Anyway, I just left it here because it should be mentioned and let readers make judgements, you dont need to convince me.

I dont really care about reasons, anyone defending or participating in deleting someone crews on main account and reporting his bought account ( which he bought because of you)  is lowlife for me. You are even making fun of it...

Anyway, I just left it here because it should be mentioned and let readers make judgements, you dont need to convince me.

Because Dakillzor says (come one Gruber - bring me some proof) it was some one from PTS-Leadership, it was PTS-Leadership incl. the wole clan ofc. You seem to be as retarded as Dakillzor.

Personally I only say that he got what he deserved.

Because Dakillzor says (come one Gruber - bring me some proof) it was some one from PTS-Leadership, it was PTS-Leadership incl. the wole clan ofc. You seem to be as retarded as Dakillzor.

Personally I only say that he got what he deserved.

Basically this:

The only people that actually believe that u guys have nothing to do with the account getting wiped in the first place are ur fanboy's (The nordic group and some other not very intelligent people).

Gj with insults btw...

Also before you start going personal, i have problems with nordic group in PTS and they invented all those BS lies about me, but i never ever said bad word to anyone about PTS till this affair. Because 3 racist idiots have problems with my nationality and start lies about character etc , i dont judge a clan and rest of 95% members..

But when clan leadership approves wiping someone account and laughs about it publically, uses classified information that only WG insiders can know to do ban his second account and then insults other people intelligence by playing stupid... Seriously?

I would leave any clan if i found out people like that are making decisions and i am supposed to trust them, but its just me.

Edit: i never liked dakillzor , but its irrelevant

Basically this:

The only people that actually believe that u guys have nothing to do with the account getting wiped in the first place are ur fanboy's (The nordic group and some other not very intelligent people).

Gj with insults btw...

Also before you start going personal, i have problems with nordic group in PTS and they invented all those BS lies about me, but i never ever said bad word to anyone about PTS till this affair. Because 3 racist idiots have problems with my nationality and start lies about character etc , i dont judge a clan and rest of 95% members..

But when clan leadership approves wiping someone account and laughs about it publically, uses classified information that only WG insiders can know to do ban his second account and then insults other people intelligence by playing stupid... Seriously?

I would leave any clan if i found out people like that are making decisions and i am supposed to trust them, but its just me.

Edit: i never liked dakillzor , but its irrelevant

is that a quote?

that aside - so because some idiot who makes claims in a forum, I should change my gaming habbits (leave/change clan)?

It gets better and better

yeah, PTS has been harboring assholes for like ever. My friends and myself left PTS when racist and arrogant DjBasill and Sorken (pinkUnicorn or smt now) started trowing racial slurs and lobbying against people they didnt like... Somehow i really am not surprised with them fucking up (both!) Dakilzors acc (even thou Dakilzor is an idiot, but he is a kid so....) PTS have some fine players, but also a large quantity of human scum...

Nevermind, continue with propaganda ;)

Save asshole attitude for someone else.

up until now Dakillzor and EFE-guys made claims. Me and many other are still waiting for "proof" while getting dirt thrown in our direction. So you re welcome to piss off

edit:

yeah, PTS has been harboring assholes for like ever. My friends and myself left PTS when racist and arrogant  DjBasill and Sorken  (pinkUnicorn or smt now) started trowing racial slurs and lobbying against people they didnt like... Somehow i really am not surprised with them fucking up (both!) Dakilzors acc (even thou Dakilzor is an idiot, but he is a kid so....) PTS have some fine players, but also a large quantity of human scum... 

So it were Basil and Sorken ... because you dont like them.

up until now Dakillzor and EFE-guys made claims. Me and many other are still waiting for "proof" while getting dirt thrown in our direction. So you re welcome to piss off

edit:

So it were Basil and Sorken ... because you dont like them.

Them, as in Pirates the clan, not Basil or Sorken individually... stop reading what you want to read.

Them, as in Pirates the clan, not Basil or Sorken individually... stop reading what you want to read.

Ah - now it is the whole clan, deleting crews/tanks together

Just stfu u morons, if you dont have any form of evidence.

Ah - now it is the whole clan, deleting crews/tanks together

Are you really that stupid or are you pretending????

Someone (as in one person) from, the clan Pirates (gathering of players under one name) has deleted/wiped/destroyed/banned both Dakilzors accounts. Im also sure that quite few (more than one, less than many) people from Pirates know who did it and probably are ok with that (actually not reporting the person who was loged in the account at the time of deleting of crews and tanks is the proof of that)

I know you are relatively new in pirates, trust me they are not all that cool as you think... i should know, been in pirates for almost a year.

Are you really that stupid or are you pretending????

Someone (as in one person) from, the clan Pirates (gathering of players under one name) has deleted/wiped/destroyed/banned both Dakilzors accounts. Im also sure that quite few (more than one, less than many) people from Pirates know who did it and probably are ok with that (actually not reporting the person who was loged in the account at the time of deleting of crews and tanks is the proof of that)

I know you are relatively new in pirates, trust me they are not all that cool as you think... i should know, been in pirates for almost a year.

How do you know all this? You have the special edition cristal ball or what?

The only claim you make that is at least to some degree true for certain is, that I m not that long member of PTS. That I know (to some degree) and played with PTS even back  in 2011 ... .

Posted Today, 2033 (08:33 PM)

yeah, PTS has been harboring assholes for like ever. My friends and myself left PTS when racist and arrogant DjBasill and Sorken (pinkUnicorn or smt now) started trowing racial slurs and lobbying against people they didnt like... Somehow i really am not surprised with them fucking up (both!) Dakilzors acc (even thou Dakilzor is an idiot, but he is a kid so....) PTS have some fine players, but also a large quantity of human scum...

and that really can be read as if Sorken or Basil are the culprits.

How do you know all this? You have the special edition cristal ball or what?

The only claim you make that is at least to some degree true for certain is, that I m not that long member of PTS. That I know (to some degree) and played with PTS even back  in 2011 ... .

and that really can be read as if Sorken or Basil are the culprits.

how do i know? Lets say its a combination of experience with PTS, the fact that PTS (someone) had motives and means to do it, and later many PTS members posted their approval of what happened to Dakilzor .. I call this intelligent deduction.

how do i know? Lets say its a combination of experience with PTS, the fact that PTS (someone) had motives and means to do it, and later many PTS members posted their approval of what happened to Dakilzor .. I call this intelligent deduction.

:#

I can only hope for you, that you never encounter that attitude, if should you ever get into trouble with the law.

I dont give a shit about that guy and dont really care about his account (its his fault anyway), so that makes me also a possible culprit.

Sorry I dont understand you guys. Dakillzor shared his account with god knows how many people also outside of PTS. Any with his behavior do you really doubt, that he has only "fans" inside PTS?

:#

I can only hope for you, that you never encounter that attitude, if should you ever get into trouble with the law.

I dont give a shit about that guy and dont really care about his account (its his fault anyway), so that makes me also a possible culprit.

Sorry I dont understand you guys. Dakillzor shared his account with god knows how many people also outside of PTS. Any with his behavior do you really doubt, that he has only "fans" inside PTS?

Yeah, all those other pople have no motive, and did not glote afterwards....

Dakillzor may be a dick but I wouldn't wish an account wipe on my worst "Internet" enemy. I feel sick every time I read about it.

If I were in PTS and I loved the clan, I would do my damnedest to expose the culprit and clear the clans name.

I appreciate this is just the inter webs but I know I couldn't stay in a clan that harbours someone that would do that.

Btw just speaking my mind , no diss to present company.

Dakillzor may be a dick but I wouldn't wish an account wipe on my worst "Internet" enemy. I feel sick every time I read about it.

If I were in PTS and I loved the clan, I would do my damnedest to expose the culprit and clear the clans name.

I appreciate this is just the inter webs but I know I couldn't stay in a clan that harbours someone that would do that.

Btw just speaking my mind , no diss to present company.

Why should I do anything? I m not the one making wild claims, the party that makes the claims has to bring the proof not the other way around. Just because some stupid teenager is sharing his account and runs crying to the forums spewing dribble all around doesnt proves anything and certainly wont make me doing anything.