Wotlabs plutons rock  :doubleguns2: So so fluffy with all those Kittens around.

tumblr_l8pxdrzxjv1qcd28l.jpg

Learning mucho during the plutons there.

I should annoy people in the EU Wotlabs channel instead of reading Wotlabs forums. At the moment I tend to play my one obigatory crap game in my IS, look at the 400 million xp needed to the IS3 and log off.

BEHOLD!

I HAVE ARRIVED ON THE EU SERVERS!

Lo, my arrival has been heralded with sheer mediocrity in my first 21 games (57%/2001 WN8)

No matter what I did...I could not win.

*does a little happy dance*

Now I need people to play with :)

(disclaimer plz no invites from baddies)

I should annoy people in the EU Wotlabs channel instead of reading Wotlabs forums. At the moment I tend to play my one obigatory crap game in my IS, look at the 400 million xp needed to the IS3 and log off.

Much like russian roulette, thats the only way to win at WoT.

Stronk plutons is really only about the plutons, very anonymous - I sometimes go there but you can get unlucky and pick up real douchebags. I don't know about elitist channels - as long as the atmosphere is laid back, I'd join one tho. 

What joko said about stronk plutons.

And i don't know the pass for elitist :^)

The WoTLabs channel has much better atmosphere, and people are there more for learning and having good times, not statpadding or T8 SMM+1+1+1+1+ : ))))

The WoTLabs channel has much better atmosphere, and people are there more for learning and having good times, not statpadding or T8 SMM+1+1+1+1+ : ))))

But that's the best way to make credits :( 

Power grinded tier 6 with two randoms via wotlabs channel today. Good games, shit WN8, would play again.

And an epic session of t10 carries with _pip_ and TheTokolosh, this time running at a badass 90% winrate.

hercules_agains_teh_lion_by_alejandroroj

While you were running 90's I ran a solid 28% WR and sub par WN8 because I'm a fucking scrub

seriously starting to consider if I've had like stupid luck all this time during 17k games and am actually a 47%/600WN8'er 

Our most recent run should have eased your pain, I hope. 7/7 is not statistically significant yet but a nice start.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/1538505#arctic_region-jokobet-object_140

BPX & Vacxe honoured me with a platoon just now for some lulz - 10/10 wins, we were definitely running on the bright side of life.  :verysmug:

So what's the channel info? The one i saw was infested with fail rerolls(lol, i know i'm reroll sexii aswell) and 52%-players?

Relaxed platooning & chilling at a decent level.

well not always chill lol

arty has a effect on people =/

oh yeah, i got this as well, confirmed better than joko 

"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions." Why so bully??? :-( On the other side, why didn't you order it for xp received? ;-P

Btw, jokobet confirmed stronger than BPX - where does leave that you?  :biglaugh:

M2bLbsX.jpg

Would my pathetic 54-55% ass be allowed to toon with anyone in this channel?  Or should I take my tomato-potato self somewhere else? :)