Nobody has tier 7s to grind : Me sad.

I have a T29 to grind, kinda want full equipment on it before doing any more though to help offset my lack of hull down ability. :verysmug:

Had some nice games with s_t_u and _pip_ yesterday, thanks gents. I might've had one too many Heinekens => overly aggressive for the most part, but nevertheless jolly good fun and nearly unlocked the obj140 8)

btw. grinding T34-1 currently, poke me if you need a T7 comrade.

Bumping this topic as the wotlabs channel is turning into a cool hangout with lots of regulars.

Be a part of something bigger than yourself, join the channel TODAY! :happy:

P.S. Gharirey please come back, we miss you!

I guess I can't retain from posting on here for ever, especially now since the channel has become a really nice play to hang out in and find some great players for questions/advice/discussions/tooning and the "occasional" banter of raging and blaming RNGesus ;)

Have to say that some of my most memorable Internet tanking sessions have been with people from this channel!

Shout-out to Scouty_ and his always fun light toons!

Edit. I'm trapped in the horrible assumption my phones dictionary is working / turned on. Guess it should be better now ;-)

Btw. we are talking about forumites, right? wotlabs channel seems kinda dead

We're not as populated as the forumites channel, but expect every evening a merry bunch talking about tanks and other shit(beware of the grumpy Miros)

It's not forumites. Wotlabs is some cozy elitist channel lad  :tongue:

Sometimes though the bater gets a bit too enthusiastic, I've read things on the channel that populated my nightmares at night  :tongue:

Sometimes though the bater gets a bit too enthusiastic, I've read things on the channel that populated my nightmares at night  :tongue:

And the lighthearted chat and banter is what keep me from going insane during my solo tier 10 challenge.  :armoredcar:

Suits you right for sleeping at night.

Shout-out to Scouty_ and his always fun light toons!

I did the math, and 801 (825 if you count the E25) of my last 899 battles were in light tanks. It's becoming an addiction!