I can't quite match that dedication to a single type, but 730 of my last 1031 games have been in Mediums.

That's fine, it will grant you access to this super-secret light/medium only clan which is totally going to be a thing soon.

You are probably ahead of the WoT nerf-curve.

After the next round of TD nerfs, the new ruling tank class are likely to be meds. At least in the hands of a good player they are already extremely potent (high skill ceiling). The same is true for light tanks: a good player can affect battles far more than the common prejudice of them being underpowered implies. It will be interesting to see what kind of havoc skilled players can wreck once scouts will be buffed in the near future.

It has been decided, there may or might not be a team battle today, this will be entirely of 1390's

If you want in just hang in the channel and you'll eventually notice it(or not whether it goes through)

I saw some weird stuff at high tier too. Got frustrating. 6 tier IX camping for 8 minutes to shoot my FCM 50t.

I was completely boxed in and isolated, but they did not attack. They just waited, completely ignoring everything else, even when my team had finished cleaning up their tier 8s and began to flank them.

Once 3 were death I popped out to finally get some damage, and poof the 3 left all shot me. It's just ridiculous the tunnel vision.

They also will use you as a shield if they are full HP and you are low HP, only to not push when needed and miss all shots. Finally, when you are dead, they will stop hiding, and just stand in the open missing further shots, until they are killed.

I saw some weird stuff at high tier too. Got frustrating. 6 tier IX camping for 8 minutes to shoot my FCM 50t.

I was completely boxed in and isolated, but they did not attack. They just waited, completely ignoring everything else, even when my team had finished cleaning up their tier 8s and began to flank them.

Once 3 were death I popped out to finally get some damage, and poof the 3 left all shot me. It's just ridiculous the tunnel vision.

They also will use you as a shield if they are full HP and you are low HP, only to not push when needed and miss all shots. Finally, when you are dead, they will stop hiding, and just stand in the open missing further shots, until they are killed.

This is hilarious!  =D

omg maybe i should start playing on NA too if less lag and even the farming is easymode

anyways what i came here to say was i got my wotlabs teambattles and boy, it was fun fun fun

we ran 5x 1390 first and then for increased carry switched to a more ideal setup with 2/3 heavies + 90s

jostie was pro and streamed everything on twitch too!

thanks for the games guyses

Team Battles were fun! Constar proved to be an effective glorious leader for our troupe. He certainly sounded like he knew what he was doing. So thanks for taking command!

Five 13 90s were maybe more fun than effective, but really, that description fits most lights. You can't be all "serious carry mode" all the time. Got to make time for some pew pew! :verysmug:

Hi there,

any stats requirements to join the channel? Would like to do some Team Battles.

Nope! But we do sneakily check your stats when you make platoon requests of course. :verysmug: