Considering I've been hanging out in the channel for a week or so already, guess it's time for me to introduce myself in this thread, so:

just-saying-hello.gif

Oh, and I'd be up for team battles too, if I'm not too much of a scrub for you guise. I have an IS-3, Pershing and T69, but sadly no AMX 13 90.

Yep, i'd say most of the regulars don't really care about how good you are, they just want to toon :P

BTW, welcome to every new lad who introduced himself here

a big yoyo from noobstar as well!

:) wotlabs channel has gone a long way since it's early days, now it's more a rule than an anomaly to see more than 2 players in channel.. und das ist ja gut!

I remember the days that I sat alone in the channel for days, now even in the middle of the night you'll find that somebody is there.

It has been decided that after the crushing victories of last time we should hold another teambattle session to further prove the superiority of the wotlabs people over those heathens.

Now all that is left is a date on which there would be enough people, so suggestions are welcome.

P.S. last time we had a 21-win streak, see if we can tople that with a 100% winratio :thumbup:

What about tomorrow? Sunday is my WOT day so it is the besterest day for stronk tanking. Sunday at 1pm?

If you can gather enough people, at that time i'm probably still sleeping of a hangover :P

So we actually managed to play another couple of TBs this evening, 5 to be exact. And they were all great funs!

Even though it was me who "Called", our normal stronk EU team was supported by none less than someone called "sela_us", or better known as, "Sela  #eatdix #getbanned".

Shout-out to everyone and thanks for another 5 points on the Tactical Genius award ;)

ps. it's "Called" because let's be honest, that were some good executed pubby strategies :-)

I had a few great games with some guys on the channel today. I'll definitely be back for more. It seems like a great place to play with folk better than me without leaving my clan and being forced into CW's. 

Thanks guys :)