Me likes green. Green gud colour.

Besides as i said in the channel there are very few people in the channel who potato as hard as i do. Gashting can totally confirm this

Me likes green. Green gud colour.

Besides as i said in the channel there are very few people in the channel who potato as hard as i do. Gashting can totally confirm this

Last night I confirmed that I am the head potato of the channel. Me and the KT don't like each other at all... I'm either too slow to react on time or I lead the charge when top tier and get pummeled real fast. Maybe with the upgraded turret it will get at least a tiny bit better. I think my average damage in it is less than 1000 :tongue:  I kinda feel the obligation to get in the thick of it when I'm top tier heavy and it ever pays out.

We DO run away. We just don't tell you :P

Actually, I do but only when I am already having a bad day. :tongue:  On a good day I will soldier on, but catch me during a bad run and fail consistently and I will say thank you for the platoon, wish you a good day and leave. On the other hand, I wouldn't hold it against someone if someone did the same to me when I fail too much..

Last night I confirmed that I am the head potato of the channel. Me and the KT don't like each other at all... I'm either too slow to react on time or I lead the charge when top tier and get pummeled real fast. Maybe with the upgraded turret it will get at least a tiny bit better. I think my average damage in it is less than 1000 :tongue:  I kinda feel the obligation to get in the thick of it when I'm top tier heavy and it ever pays out.

I didn't like the Tiger II very much, either. Even the E-75, which really is an upgrade, didn't do it for me. It is the tier IX in which I have the worst DPG (~1950).

The trouble with the Tiger II is that its damage soaking capability depends extremely on good positioning. Unlike with an IS-3, you just can't get away with small mistakes: angle your armor badly - penned, show the side of your turret - penned, show your LFP - penned and engine knocked out.

In your particular case, it's even worse than that: Not having the upgraded turret makes a Tiger II incapable of surviving any fight up front.

I believe you have two sensible options at this point: shelf the tank for the time being and play something you are more comfortable in or throw some free-xp at your problem.

Something that really annoys me is when platoonmates follow you around the map all the time, they get in the way, take my damage and generally have no idea why they're there.

Other then that I pretty much tolerate anyone if they atleast have a brain.

:/ you guys need to carry me more often i've been playing terribad and losing this week like a champ. after one day i had 1600 wn8... and 38%wins :P i haven't seen such numbers in a while.

I was grinding a stock tank with a stock cru, but still :

Nice damage-soaking! Now on to the second - more important - step dealing damage yourself. 1100 hp damage on 18 fired shots is a bad result. And having only 6 out of 15 hits pen rises eyebrows when you are driving a tank with a good gun selection like the Tiger II.

Perhaps you are so focused on limiting your exposure that you are limiting yourself to bad shots? Or perhaps you need to look up the weakspots of some high tier tanks?

Anyways - congrats. I always found the Tiger II a bit tricky to play and you seem to have improved a lot already. :thumbup:

I wasn't focused on dealing damage in that one. It was on Ruinberg I think, we spawned south and SWG told me to deny them the E3 position so our guys can advance more without getting flanked. I fought 2x tier 9 chinese top tier heavies and basically kept them out of the fight the whole time. I was rocking back and forth in and out of cover to keep their attention focused on me and took snapshots at their lower plates when i was 100% sure that they were both reloading.

because you no toon with me.

im jelly @ gash and josties, they get all the good stuff

Me need dem 350k from t8 moar than mad crew on the E5 :/ Toon at tier 8 and we have a deal ;)