• Times played, including time zone. 8-12 PM EST
  • Tanks preferred: Luchs, Pz. III/IV, M3 Lee (I'm  new)
  • Voice Comms - Yes or No? Sometimes ...

In-game name

• Times played, including time zone.
  • Tanks preferred
  • Voice Comms - Yes or No?

IGN mfazi456

NA Server, Eastern Time Zone

Times played: 5-10 PM weeknights, 12PM-10PM weekends

Meds (T-54), TDs (Obj. 268), (maybe some heavies; IS-7, IS-3)

Comms:  Yes

Ingame name : AvatarenTime zone : CETTimes played: whenever possible on most of the day Tanks preferred: Mainly Heavys and Mediums (currently going towards obj.140)voice comms: mic ready to roll on any vcom will install if i dont have. I would really be happy to adventure beyond my red/yellow colors and the get the thrill of carrying games to victory. I'm tired of sitting in the wrong place and not be of as much help to a victory as i know I am capable of.  EU server

Hit me up ingame, maybe we can get something working.

If theres anyone interested i can give some mentoring on the EU server.

Server: EU

Languages: english, german

Tanks: t7-10 mediums/heavy/td

Voice com: ts3

Times: UTC+1 ( Germany), weekdays usually after 9-10 pm till 2-4 am, weekends 8pm till 4-6 am

Rules: no arty fags, no t6 kv1s/failcat noob bashing, no " zomg invisi hax0r shot me" dudes.

Be sure to have a thick Skin, no sugarcoating.

Teaching range: 500-~2000 wn8, basic Map tactics, deployment analysation, vision control, tank setup/Crew skills, mod

@OP you can add me please.

I would love to do this, Malachi10, I play from 4:30 EST to 11:00 est normally, unless it is the weekend, and yes I do have voice coms, Oh yea, I prefer to play all the tanks, whether it is the 50B, or the e100, I love all of them. Right now, I have AN T110E5, An E100,a AMX50B, and a t34.

Hi guys. First post here, and after seeing some of your mentors that also stream and provide information, I've decided that I'd really enjoy some mentoring, even going so far as to pay for continued mentoring if the quality was worthwhile. As I've only recently actually started caring about stats, there are a few things I'd like: I'd like to learn more about positioning, "reading" the map and flow of battle and how to react. (On a more broad scale, I'd like to learn how to drive like a Unicum and be competitive in a CW clan.)

I'm generally a medium driver, if that matters.

In-game name: waspinat0r

• Times played: Anytime except late night(But this can be amended if need be), EST
  • t8-9 Mediums, but I'm not adverse to playing heavies.
  • Voice Comms: Yes

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/waspinat0r

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you.

signature.png

I'd like some help with the following:

• General heavy tank tips
  • Map positioning
  • Assessing the situation
  • Key map locations
  • Strategies and flanking
  • How to react when rushed from more than one angle
  • "Brawling" with heavies
  • Prioritizing targets, which to choose

I know it's a lot, I can single it down to just a few if needed (covering it all would be much appreciated though)

Do I pick a mentor or does one choose to help me? Because I'll accept anyone who will help!

• In-game name: R_CTank
  • Times played: 9:00 PM - 3:30 AM EST
  • Any Russian heavy (IS, IS-3* or IS-6 - *don't have the money for IS-3 just yet) or American heavy (T29, T32, or M103)
  • Voice Comm: Yes, but the later the time the less chance of family interference

If possible I would like some help. I'm pretty flexible on time except between about 3:30-7pm EST, during which I'll not be online. I do have most voice programs available to use if wanted. The big things I'd like to work on are my Russian heavies. I have the kv-1, T-150, kv-4, kv-1s, and the IS. Mostly would like to work on the kv-4 but any help is fine by me. Also would be interested in just general TD help. I have the t49, hellcat, and the nashorn. My in game name is Abattage55 on the NA server. Any and all help to show me where to improve and how would be greatly appreciated.

I would like some help too. 

EU server, same nickname. 

My English is good, but it's not native to me.

I have teamspeak client, can install other if necesary.

Vehicle classes or specific tanks you want help with - Mediums, Lights

Tier ranges - 6-7 

What you think your current skill level is. bad

What skill level you hope to achieve - green for now

Times available - 5-8pm GMT ot weekdays, weekends. 

Thickness of skin - between a hippo and a rhino.

Hey there guys. If possible i would like some help from a fellow tanker. I've been reading up strategy guides, tank guide and so on, watched tons of footage but at some point it just stopped getting through to me, i don't know why, maybe it was just a overload:P anyways, if there is a player that would be so kind to give me of his/her's time that would be awsome. I am playing on the EU server, mixing it up between TD, mediums and heavies depending on the mood, in-game name is panzeranima and voice.com is not a problem.

Probably the lowest level of all the posters I've seen here =( I'd like to get some mentoring from a better player than I am. I'm in a clan where I'm at the higher end, so platooning with them isn't helping me learn new things.

Vehicle classes or specific tanks you want help with. Mediums

Tier ranges. 1-9

What you think your current skill level is.  I beleive its below average

What skill level you hope to achieve. BLUE would be cool!! Purple would be out-freekin-rageous!!

Times available. Week ends mostly (I work for a living)

Thickness of skin. I'm a big boy, I can handle constructive, respectful criticism

in game user name the same as here, don't bother trying to say it, just easier to call me CC or noob....

I have TS

Have coms and looking for someone to teach me map positioning, assessing the situation, key map locations and secret unicorn strats. Also need help learning to play the T95 I find that I never go where i should and end up with 0 dmg way to often. Anytime between 1pm-Midnight AST (atlantic standard EST+1) for the next week. i dont check this site often so msg me on tanks plz

Gunfighter_6

• play NA east mostly, Eastern time zone, can be flexible with times depending on work
  • mediums and heavies 
  • have TS3 with mic
  • i'd asses current skill as below avg
  • no 'color' goal per se, just want to improve my DPG and survival rate
  • skin is thick as long as we stay on a productive path

Appreciate it!

I don't do this anymore. Don't have enough time. Stahp msging me in game, thx!

*makes note to flood Kraft with mentoring requests*

LVLAsian - NA EAST

Vehicle classes or specific tanks you want help with.

I hope to learn how to play mediums much better than I currently am. I want to fix some of the  absolutely terrible decisions I make in game such as YOLOING into a position that I thought was a great spot at the moment or trading HP stupidly with other tanks. I want to learn to not make those mistakes continuously and be able to be good at tanks while being aggressive in the game which is my preferred game style (In mediums at least). Also need some help on map awareness and situational awareness.

What you think your current skill level is
I say above average I'm definitely not amazing right now 

What skill level you hope to achieve.
I hope to be able to rely on myself in solo pubs and able to carry bad teams
My goal right now is achieve a WN8 rating of 1900 to 2349

Times available.
Weekdays: 5pm/8pm ~ 2am (EST) 

Weekends: 4pm ~ 2am (EST)

Thickness of skin.

I'm open to criticism and I use to be a referee lol

Tier ranges.

Tier 8 - 10 (Meds and TDs)

Coms.

Teamspeak and has a mic

Thanks!

Help Wanted pls pm me in game if willing and able

Nick: dvdjns14

Server: NA East/West

Timezone: Eastern

Times: 8pm-1am usually

Tanks: Mediums and Heavies

Comms: TS3 installed and working no mic

Skill Level: Personally I think its slightly below average

Goals: To be green would be perfect, blue would be awesome!

Thank you

All mighty Wotlabs mentors, I need help with my scout game play.

In game name: Kollar

Thing(s) would like to work on: how not to suicide scout

experience with mediums: mainly op russian meds

time available: any time, im on a break right now.

Since this thread is so old I have no idea which mentor is still available, so please leave your name and I will contact you either here or in game to set up a schedule.  Tank you for carrying this scrub.

EU Here

Would love to receive a bit of mentoring.

I know I have picked up all sorts of bad habits from the day I joined, which was the very same day I purchased a KV5. Basically the tank I learned almost everything in. So, you can imagine some bad habits...Still love my KV5 btw .

I think I'm a better player than most 48%ers I meet. That's not a brag - how could I.

but its an honest observation. But yet my wr is to low and I'm not sure (specifically) why.

Fav Tanks I have

ST1

T54

KV5

T62a

Object 140

STA1

KV4 (currently sold)

Not sure if this is against the rules? but I would be more than happy to compensate for your time.

I think its only fair. But reasonable  - not an hourly rate which would mount up very fast. I play

in the evenings. During the day Im a sound designer.

If yo can help me reach 50% so I can at least hold my head up in game that would be great :)

I think I'm a better player than most 48%ers I meet. That's not a brag - how could I.

but its an honest observation. But yet my wr is to low and I'm not sure (specifically) why.

Quoting my self...ahem

Well, yes, minus all the Noob moves I make..

This morning lots and lots of noob moves...frustrating..

I know there's things I shouldn't do - just do it like an idiot though..

Perhaps habit, not actually knowing what else to do

repeating same mistakes..

I think I play aggressive, but then again I feel like a coward in some matches..So I really need someone

to look at what Im doing because I cant see for the smoke

H.E.L.P

Gold waiting for you :)

Soyverde, NA server, Eastern time

Vehicle classes: Mediums (my current preference), heavies, TDs.  I could really use some advice with mediums, though I'm sure my play in all three classes would benefit from a bit of constructive criticism.

Current skill level: Average to slightly above average.  I'm stuck at ~1200-1300 Wn7/Wn8 (long plateau), and it's driving me nuts, making me lose interest/enjoyment in the game.  I have my share of carry games, but they're offset by the substantial number of games I either derp out or (more likely) play far too conservatively and therefore don't contribute enough to properly affect the game.

Skill level you hope to achieve: I'm primarily interested in measurable improvement at this point.

Times available: ~7/8pm-12am  ET weekdays, various times on the weekend.

Tiers: 7-10 preferred.

Coms: Have a mic, normally use TS.

Thanks!

InspectorBean - NA EAST

Vehicle classes or specific tanks you want help with.

Want to work on consistency and target acquisition as well as medium map positions. Want to root out the bad habits I cant Identify, Meds being the priority. I pretty much want to get inside a unicum's mind for a few battles and see what I can do to improve. Hopefully this will be a good sanity check.

One specific question, why cant I play well in the bat when I have some stupid good WN8 in the Lorraine?

What you think your current skill level is
Playing at around 2000 WN8 average, but cannot seem to not derp enough to improve.

What skill level you hope to achieve.
My next target is to play around 2500 WN8 60% 60 day.

Times available.
Weekdays: 5pm-11pm (EST) 

Weekends: 11am - 11pm (EST)

Thickness of skin.

Tear into me. Whatever bad habits I have I want to know now.

Tier ranges.

Tier 10 50b, 140, Waffle, Bat Chat

Coms.

Teamspeak3, full coms.

Thanks!

Sorry I have not been on much, real life has been getting in the way quite a bit of late.  Once I start getting back into the swing of things I'll be happy to start working with guys again.  Until then though, I need to break the rust off.

Sorry I have not been on much, real life has been getting in the way quite a bit of late.  Once I start getting back into the swing of things I'll be happy to start working with guys again.  Until then though, I need to break the rust off.

take your time~

Hello all,

I feel like I've hit a bit of a plateau over the last few weeks and I thought maybe playing with some new/better than me folks might help me break through it. Also, solopubbing has been horribly frustrating and I think platooning make it more bearable.

I usually play heavies and mediums, though I have a mix of everything. 

I'd like to get better at playing in my 10s, which include E100, T57, T110E5, T-62A, OBJ 140, STB-1 and the M48A1.

I think I'm an above average player who understands the game mechanics well and has decent situational awareness. I definitely still have a lot of room for improvement and would like to become more effective while playing with a platoon/team. Overall I'd like to get my Overall stats to blue, but I'm really just more concerned about improving. 

I'm on around 5 nights a week between 5-10 pm PST. I'm  open to criticism so no worries there. Oh and I'm 27 and in the military.

Thanks in advance!

thecolorblind1 (same name in game)