perpixel

t57 heavy help

Thanks for the advice Rexxie and Legedi, I will try to change my playstyle with it.  Will update post with results.

"I don't know if people try to play it like the E5, but don't. Play it more like a TD, or E-100. Wait until you feel you can spend 6+ seconds exposed without getting trashed, and always have a way to reload for 22 seconds. You don't want to charge into situations in the front, that is how the bads do it, and die."

The Truth 

I find that this tank's ammo rack is ridiculously weak. I have safe stowage and it stills gets damaged almost every game. Should I get WAR to prevent this or keep with Vstab/Vents/EGLD

I find that this tank's ammo rack is ridiculously weak. I have safe stowage and it stills gets damaged almost every game. Should I get WAR to prevent this or keep with Vstab/Vents/EGLD

You should not get shot in the side. I believe that you can't (or very low chance) be ammo raked in the front. Safe storage is fine, but don't waste equipment on it.