Salsaheaven

Warthunder

Gaijin put the premium tank packs back in their store. The Sherman and T-34 prototype look overpriced. But, they just put in the T-34E pack for $25 and the pair of baby tanks pack for $10 in the store. They both look like a deal.

Hold J to bail or hit esc and leave vehicle. Not to sure on the colour blind and hold M for bigger map

No colorblind mode.  I complained about it in CBT, first time my thread got junked.  Second, buried in a bunch of other stuff.  You can increase the size of the minimap (in the settings menu), which helps at least see the icons.  

Why in the hell can I not post in their forum even when I'm logged in?

You gotta play a few games... something like 2 or 5?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Hk-N8QBoA

HAX !!! :P

Just sank some hoursinto it. Great graphics, good but different gameplay and HORRIBLE amounts of xp to gather....

Grab premium. It makes a crap load of a difference. My PB for a double is 12k RP (xp). And I would suggest getting a sherman for anyone going to get a prem tank, I took on a KV-1 @30m and owned him and 2 PZivs F2's.

Captured shermans were badass when i played against them, very hard to beat.

Flank around the sides and shoot the doors, even a 38(t) can kill one if you get to it's sides.  Left side will take out the driver, gunner, and commander and damage a lot of modules while the right side has a tendency to damage the ammo rack.

Sd.Kfz 140/1 is lulzy, fast and super top heavy.  Leans like crazy in a turn even on flat ground and will straight up flip over if you turn on a hill.  Lurches forward like crazy if you stop quickly as well lol.  Nice tank to run around the map, call in arty strikes, and annoy the crap out of people with it's 20mm but that's all it's really good for.

Sd.Kfz 140/1 is lulzy, fast and super top heavy.  Leans like crazy in a turn even on flat ground and will straight up flip over if you turn on a hill.  Lurches forward like crazy if you stop quickly as well lol.

Try the ZiS-30.

for somebody just trying out WTGF for the first time, with almost no planes experience, what are good lines to go down?

for somebody just trying out WTGF for the first time, with almost no planes experience, what are good lines to go down?

go for the PZ4s, PZ4 ausf C is an amazing tank. so is the F.2. 

then go for the PZ3s. I didnt start liking them until the Pz3 L though. 

for russians, only gone down the medium line, through the T-34s. the BT-7 is fun, T-50 is OP as fuck and fun.