Salsaheaven

Warthunder

You guys forget that this is the dev team that thinks the US faked the moon landings.

Well, of course. Everybody knows that. The Soviets sent an I-16 up there to check, and didn't even find a flag. Climb rate on glorious people's I-16 also beats facist capitalist cooperation rocket Saturn V easily.

Well, of course. Everybody knows that. The Soviets sent an I-16 up there to check, and didn't even find a flag. Climb rate on glorious people's I-16 also beats facist capitalist cooperation rocket Saturn V easily.

No, I understand it was a Chaika, piloted by Josef Stalin.

No, I understand it was a Chaika, piloted by Josef Stalin.

Yeah, shortly before he decided to disappear from the public eye ('death') he decided to travel time to the year 1969, for the future of mankind.

Good thing the great magnetic field did nothing to him, as he was already steel.

Yeah, shortly before he decided to disappear from the public eye ('death') he decided to travel time to the year 1969, for the future of mankind.

Good thing the great magnetic field did nothing to him, as he was already steel.

Yeah, thats why Black Sabbath wrote the song, and Marvel made the comic, to celebrate his moon-travels.

The D-13 is the reason why I don't buy premium vehicles in WT any more, why would I spend money on something that gets worse every other patch until it's completely useless?

I got it when i bought the ultra pack, but that was back in 1.27, before i had any idea the kind of devs i was dealing with.

You guys forget that this is the dev team that thinks the US faked the moon landings.

Really? I've missed that.

Well, time to log in and see how much of the KV-1 L11's shittiness is its shittiness or my shittiness at dealing with its shittiness.

Really? I've missed that.

It was a OLD post but it was basically scrapper saying something about "americans" and "state TV" (MWF America has "state tv" and no, C-SPAN doesn't count)

It was a OLD post but it was basically scrapper saying something about "americans" and "state TV" (MWF America has "state tv" and no, C-SPAN doesn't count)

lol

Should I assume he's Russian and can't comprehend that things are fundamentally different here?

lol

Should I assume he's Russian and can't comprehend that things are fundamentally different here?

I have some friends who are immigrants from the former com-bloc. Yes, a lot think/thought that all TV/Radio in the U.S. is "state controlled" in that all programming goes through a board of approval or similar.  (At one time there were some industry boards that did this but they have been long dead).

Usually a few months of exposure to cable/satellite TV cures them of the idea of any real "control".(or much quality).

I'm pretty sure Scarper is american. He's just a brown-nosing scumbag, hence they picked him to become CM.

And he thinks the landings were faked.. And works on a game that was focused on aviation history..

Ohh boy.

And he thinks the landings were faked.. And works on a game that was focused on aviation history..

Ohh boy.

He must have thought Capricorn One was a documentary or something...

He must have thought Capricorn One was a documentary or something...

No kidding. I've met people that think spaceflight is all "faked" but never one remotely involved in aviation in any way, even in the trivial manner this guy is..

So would it be a wise idea for me to pick up a T-26E with the free Gaijin Bucks I've gotten from tutorials and such? I don't know what else I'd spend it on.

Prem time is the most handy... once you hit Tier 3/4 its near useless to grind with a low tier prem.

So would it be a wise idea for me to pick up a T-26E with the free Gaijin Bucks I've gotten from tutorials and such? I don't know what else I'd spend it on.

It's a novelty at best.  When i was buying creds, I used them for crew training. The few premium aircraft I bought was because I liked them first, not because of how they'd perform (or not)

Ohh boy.

Well, there's no rule that says Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists can't be from the US. In fact, based on the associated wikipedia page, it seems like a lot of them are.

I'm pretty sure the USSR didn't deny the moon landings when they happened :-)

Well, there's no rule that says Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists can't be from the US. In fact, based on the associated wikipedia page, it seems like a lot of them are.

I'm pretty sure the USSR didn't deny the moon landings when they happened :-)

I'd bet most are, I'm more amused that he's "working" in an aviation related game that supposedly is focused on historical accuracy.

I'd bet most are, I'm more amused that he's "working" in an aviation related game that supposedly is focused on historical accuracy.

They never flown planes to the moon so i dont see how historical accuracy of planes and moon landing are connected.

Its weird i agree, but its not connected so idoesnt matter. Einstein believed in God but that didnt stop him from trying to explain how universe works.

They never flown planes to the moon so i dont see how historical accuracy of planes and moon landing are connected.

Its weird i agree, but its not connected so idoesnt matter. Einstein believed in God but that didnt stop him from trying to explain how universe works.

Because the technologies of aviation and spaceflight were for a long time very closely related.

You did not see a significant divergence til the early Apollo missions.