ANTICAMPER

IS-6 Appreciation thread.

17 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

Solution to what?  The IS-6 still wrecks face and I paid for pref MM.  No way in hell I would trade my IS-6 for a Defender.  I'd rather just run straight HE and never see tier Xs.

The solution to almost all the pref mm Tier 8's which seem to get tier 9 almost solidly. I see tier 6 tanks in my non pref MM than any of the pref ones.

This thing really needs a decent crew. Sixth + non finished camo and stock modules and jesus it's a pain. I'm also playing the kv13 now and kv13 is so much better

7 hours ago, hazzgar said:

This thing really needs a decent crew. Sixth + non finished camo and stock modules and jesus it's a pain. I'm also playing the kv13 now and kv13 is so much better

Whaaa....

KV-13 better than IS-6, now I have heard it all. :)

10 hours ago, TohtoriP said:

Whaaa....

KV-13 better than IS-6, now I have heard it all. :)

Yeah I know and I might be lucky since if my next 2 battles go well I will grind the full a44 22k exp grind with 100% Wr so that may be biased. Still IS6 with no crew simply doesn't work Also I meant repairs not camo. I'm a moron and I think about 2 things at the same time. The times where the is6 could simply waltz to a flank and blap everyone are no more. Given the low pen and low acc it relies too much on enemies being stupid.

With Equipment 2.0, have y'all swapped out your setup for something different? I'm running vents, vstab, rammer like I have for the past, almost ten years of having the tank, and I'm not bright enough to understand what would *really* make the tank better. Is my setup the gold standard, or has Equipment 2.0 changed that?