Sign in to follow this  
piritskenyer

How much has the game gotten to you?

So.

I wake up an hour before my alarm, I decide to just get back to sleep and I do so. Then I proceed to have my most idiotic dream ever: I select my AC 48 in the garage, I press the battle button and I find myself in a Cromwell, circling IS-3's to death.

A few days ago I found myself calculating costs of buying two T8 and a T9 tank during a university lecture...

Just... wat?

What's your most odd out-of-the-game moment you found yourself thinking/daydreaming/dreaming about the game?

note: sorry if such a topic exists already, I must have missed it while looking for it

Actually, apart from browsing the forums at work, I don't do / think / dream anything WoT related. I don't think I ever talked to someone about WoT in real life either.

The only thing might be I leave some sleep during the week that I really shouldn't (I need 7 hours, but always convince myself 5 is enough), but then again, if it wasn't WoT keeping me awake, it would just be something else.

Actually, apart from browsing the forums at work, I don't do / think / dream anything WoT related. I don't think I ever talked to someone about WoT in real life either.

The only thing might be I leave some sleep during the week that I really shouldn't (I need 7 hours, but always convince myself 5 is enough), but then again, if it wasn't WoT keeping me awake, it would just be something else.

Yeah, I found out the same. Usually I dont play WoT too late because Im tired, so I just mindlessly stare at the screen (Youtube etc) till 2AM.