Shackram

Fuck you, Jingles.

I blame you for making bads think it's a good idea to run triple TOG platoons and screw the chances of their team.

"Oh but we have good DPM and more HP than you" except the 3 of you useless fucks got out damaged by two tier 5 tanks and it took the 3 of you to deal a tog worth of damage.

8Vrbvbc.jpg

http://wotreplays.com/site/358038#serene_coast-shackram-t-34

TOG's work great in platoons. Success just depends upon where you go. There are excellent locations on most maps where you can influence the game.

Point being, its not the tank, its the players. The TOG is fun and more useful than your average KV-1s most of the time. In that respect Jingles is perfectly correct. I assume you have never played the TOG yourself good sir?

They were pretty bad though.. why would you push the beach area on Serene Coast in 3 TOGs in the face of a KV-2.. + sniping KV-1S's?

IIRC jingles was a 52% player before he started platooning with QB, which would put him in the "better then the average pubbie but still not great" category. And those players would have failed going beach like that in any tank, it looks like.

It's a team effort and people seem to find good fun in winning.

It is for you and me. And we try our best to win. Other people...not so much.

Red barons rarely win for their team anyways. I don't really care if they roll a triple TOG platoon or a triple KV1S platoon. They hit once or twice and die.

And tbh, OP didn't really carry either. He should stop whining. :-P

I think its not his fault. 3 Tog platoon can work if the players in those tanks just know how to play and how to react in different situations.

Overall i think Jingles is doing really valuable job. He is not the best playet but atleast he gives some good basic guidelines for new players who watch his videos.