FlorbFnarb

Earning Your Stripes

Fucking hell that's a long slog. Never playing that many matches in one night again; I should have been in bed hours ago. Many thanks to all who platooned with me.

But damn, how the hell do people do that on a regular basis? I played for HOURS, and some people have AVERAGED hours per day since their account was created. That would drive me insane to play that much day in and day out.

Being unemployed, enjoying the game far more than you, and yes, bots.

I was actually really disappointed in having my hard drive implode a few days before the event, too. I wanted to complete all 3 of the weekend missions... oh well, what can you do.

having my hard drive implode

Do you recon running WOT could be responsible for breaking your hard drive?

Tito

I regularly get mine, but this is because I kind of abused the T49 ahaha. Quite easy actually.

and no life?

Its either that or the fact I use my computer case as a second desk.

how old was it?

15 win is not that hard if you play low tier tank and platoon :P

That is "To the victor go the spoils"

"Earning your stripes" is the mission that gives you one day of premium, but you need to get 50.000 exp

That is "To the victor go the spoils"

"Earning your stripes" is the mission that gives you one day of premium, but you need to get 50.000 exp

oh that one.

it easy if you have many tanks. so you can do triplet

I have I-don't-know-how-many tanks in the garage, and doubles or triples really help cut the time required down.

That being said, I don't usually get it on days that aren't weekends, pesky things like work or feeding myself get in the way.

Free time or not, I don't want to play that much again. That was too long for me. Fun, but 4AM is for the birds.

The computer? Two years. The hard drive? Five, I think? Can't complain, ziddy gave it to me.

hard drives max lkife span is cinsidered to be 7 years or something so i'm going to say age was the problem.

If it is enjoyment then the time is not that important. Do what makes it fun for you... :)

Comfy chair to sit in, plenty of beverages to partake in and some background music, the time just flies by.

I can pull extended sessions, not all nighters like I used too though...

The one day premium is nice, most weekdays I don't go for it though, easy on a weekend...

50K exp isn't THAT easy..... even for unica like Crab who averages something like 800-900 exp/game.

Its a retardedly long slog.

I was pretty worried about the 2nd weekend mission sunday night.... I rewired my house on sunday morning and put cat6 in the wall..... everything worked....until it didn't.

Thank goodness it was just a loose connector. Having the internet crap out at 8pm with the T1 still to go just about made me insane.

50K exp isn't THAT easy..... even for unica like Crab who averages something like 800-900 exp/game.

Err... I average 800-900 per game.

Crab usually hits 1000-1100.

Err... I average 800-900 per game.

Crab usually hits 1000-1100.

I get emo under about 1k. Working on sustaining 1100+

But yea, gotta run a lot of games to get 50k, its pretty wild. I've done it a few times inadvertently, but its usually because I played WAY TOO MUCH in a given period. Getting like 30k a day isn't a big deal, with doubles and my XP rate, but 50k is a whole other thing. I never considered it worth chasing. 

Crab is hardly mortal, though. Comparing yourself to him is like comparing breasts with Aphrodite.

True dat, but at least Aphrodite can give me some pointers on how to improve my milkshake to bring the boys to the yard.

I got the 50K bonus three times this weekend. 50K is not hard to achieve with 3x's and a series of good games. Just my Cent 7/1 games this weekend were 5.5K each, 1/10 of the way to the total. 

Crab is hardly mortal, though. Comparing yourself to him is like comparing breasts with Aphrodite.

Like you know about breasts.