fossy

pls help first tier 10 and suck in it :(

Question

got my e100 now finally after playing low for it 

but now that i got it i suck in it pretty bad and am frustrated 

53 battles and 34% winrate is just horrible im not that bad in any of my other tanks :( 

im not sure if id woul help putting super heavy spall liner on or not or what or how i should play this tank ? i kidna played the braler with my e75 and did pretty well in it but in the 100 i just get picked apart like nothing else 

2ezu5hy.jpg

6 answers to this question

I look at this picture and I see many things wrong with it. Firstly, your equipment. Toolkit and Binocs? Sub that out for Vertical Stabilizer and Enhanced Gun Laying Drive. Secondly, you're using the 15cm but firing mostly AP? Switch to mostly HEAT. Thirdly, your crew. You're running BiA but one of your loaders doesn't have it which renders it completely useless and means you're wasting a crew skill on each of your other 5 members.

1. Get rid of toolbox and binos, replace with: vert, gld, super heavy SL (your choice)

2. Get rid of BIA completely, also ditch the mentor skill, invest in repair, driving and aiming skills (you already have those) and preventive maintenance and FF skill

3. Replace regular FE with automatic one

4. Go for HEAT primary, AP secondary and HE tertiary ammo 25/15/10 is a good ratio

Post replays so we can help you with gameplay

also, get rid of hitskins, they look butt ugly.

Besides what altorax said, another big difference is that the E75 has quite a good lower plate that can bounce stuff when angled, E100's lower plate is weaker and enemy's guns are stronger so the result is that it never bounces anything.

Solution: Sidescrape every time you can.

There are some more little details that are different like the E100 has to angle the turret between reload and it cant snipe very well compared to the E75.

Some great responses here covering the majority of the needed changes.

Only thing I would add is to "wiggle" your turret or tank during reloads to make hitting your small turret weak spots ( red spots on top of turret for example ) more difficult to hit. Rocking back and forward will have a similar effect...

Protect that lower front plate... :)

on weekends i always platoon with one guy mostly sometimes 2 hes got same playstyle and we play since tier 1s together on weekends 

during the week im usually allone when it comes to tier 9s 10s for lower ones i platoon with clanmembers

thanks for the tips so far i see if i can improve