Allurai

T67 (formerly T49) Appreciation Thread

Enjoyed it a lot when it was T49, however I had not touch it since I was moving up tiers . I completely forgot how it behaves. After a lengthy personal break, my mate asked me to play again and platoon with him in T5 few nights ago, so I took the now T67 out for a run. Seems turrent turns slower ? It was not fast in the first place. Aim time longer ? Still moving fast but turning like a boat ? I'm not sure. But it does much resemble a Hellcat than a LT now.

Had run 5 games, dmg 800, 400, 1300, 800, 1700, it is still a good tank.

btw, the 1.7k was a tier 7 game with shit team, thus allowed me to farm a lot of dmg, despite a loss. I tried to change my mind into dmg farmer rather than WR focus, sounds silly, but somehow I raged much less and enjoyed the game more this way.

It always turned like a brick, compared to lights and proper mediums.

Yep, I remember it was not agile but seems to me it's even more brick like. Memory was always good :-)

On re-evaluate it, it's not as shiny as before. it's main strength lies in visual games, but meta is going more and more against that. In comparison, T-25 has very similar handling characteristic, sans view range and camo, but in return it has huge HP pool which is useful in all meta.

I'm driving it with bino's , optics and a camonet, I droped the gunrammer. Reload is gone from 2,54 to 2,87. Still very good.

View range with bino's is 480m ( was 522 ) . With optics it's still 422m.

Binocs and optics don't stack.

You only get 425m view range with binocs. With coated + binocs it's still 425m. All you did by dropping rammer is gimp your DPM by 10% and make it marginally more effective for spotting on-the-move.

I am just here to say now that I am rerolling NA. The t67 is just the best tank at low tiers possibly tier for tier the best tank in the game. Fuck that shitty ELC and fuck the ELC fan boys too. T67 master race!

I used to get high calibers like falling off a log with that thing.....just doesn't happen anymore, not sure why

Binocs and optics don't stack.

You only get 425m view range with binocs. With coated + binocs it's still 425m. All you did by dropping rammer is gimp your DPM by 10% and make it marginally more effective for spotting on-the-move.

I know that they don't stack. But 10% loading time against more spotting. Spotting it is. 5m can be the difference between getting one shotted or getting away with it.
I used to get high calibers like falling off a log with that thing.....just doesn't happen anymore, not sure why

Accuracy nerf, nerf to camo when firing, view range nerf, closing off maps to shorter ranges. In short: the plan.

Accuracy nerf, nerf to camo when firing, view range nerf, closing off maps to shorter ranges. In short: the plan.

Oh right. The accuracy nerf is very noticeable. I found even with GLD , with rammer it reloads long before aim circle settles.

Hey this thread made me want to join this place and made me a much better T67 driver, that said I'm feeling the itch to move up to the Hellcat. That said I'm not against keeping this tank, but I would like to move this crew up, is it worth it though? I love this tank though, even with the recent nerf I've been gaining High Calibers left and right, heres a couple recent games that I did well, I'm open to opinions of course

http://wotreplays.com/site/1724580#lakeville-psycodiver-t67

http://wotreplays.com/site/1724595#el_halluf-psycodiver-t67

http://wotreplays.com/site/1737485#el_halluf-psycodiver-t67

The last one I know I wasn't taking my time with the T29 and I could have repositioned myself into a better spot, live and learn, but what I did in the end was try to distract him so the SU could finish him, but I derped it lol

For crew I have:

Commander: 6th Sense/ Recon @ 20%

Gunner: Designated Target/ Camo @ 20%

Driver: Clutch Braking/ Off Road Driving @ 20%

Radio: Situational Awarness/ Camo @ 20%

Loader: Camo/ Repair @ 20%

The tank has Camo Net, Binocs, and Rammer. I've gotten 1 barrel mark, got to a little over 83%  but the a combination of MM haterd mixed with window licking teams and my own tendancies to derp knocked me back to 78%. Even though I'm a sucky player this tank is still pretty op in my opinion, whenever I see T67s on the other team I get nervous

After the 67, I don't think you'll like the Hellcat, the ones after it even less so

But for the MM it gets, the Chaffee does everything better than the 67....trying to think of any way the 67 is superior....I got nuthin

But for the MM it gets, the Chaffee does everything better than the 67....trying to think of any way the 67 is superior....I got nuthin

The T67 can pen any tank it faces (frontally with premium ammo).

But I see your point. Lately I've been playing the T71. Similar play style. More challenging with the higher teirs, but also more rewards.

I never had any luck in the Chaffee and ended up selling it. I guess I'll keep the 67 and use it for training crews, does that sounds good?

Probably I will keep the T67 until I have the T30. Always good to to play tier 9 with a 3 skills crew.

Hmm...I doubt the Chaffee could frontally  pen most tier 8 critters with gold..(it's not like you are awarded many chances :doubleguns2: .

After 450 battles in it my NA reroll achieved all I wanted from the t67. Time to moth ball the little thing.

4Bhxml2.jpg

edit: incidentally this little tank is awesome for building up xp to convert for other tanks.

God dang mm, I got to 83% for my second MOE and I got hit with a series of t7 matches with 30% or less xvm rating of winning. Its like mm knows and is trying its hardest to keep me from getting my second mark. Don't get me wrong I like t7 matches because its easy farming but when half the team derps themselves in the first 45 seconds it makes farming hard, now I'm back at 79%

Love this tank, LOVE IT.  Put the crew in a Cat and after 75 games I sold the hellcat and put the crew back in the T67.  I kill a lot more hellcats in my T67 than I ever killed T67s in the hellcat.  I have definitely noticed the accuracy nerf though.  So many long shots that used to hit go sailing now.  I guess as long as it affects everybody I'm not going to bitch about it.

I planed to move my T67-crew into the tier 7 TD when I got sixth sense, but I tend to just keep playing the T67 even after the nerf.

I read somewhere that the pre-nerf T67 was one of the exeptions of vehicles that can benefit from a camo net. Is this still advisable? I dropped it for optics together with binos and a rammer, the added security of optics should outhweight the camo-sniping-maximizing that camo nets potentially could offer. I believe this adds security, as I also tend to keep sitting still with the camo net when my own sixth sense tells me rather clearly that I am spotted, but I keep sitting because I want to somehow gain something from camo net and binocs (which I don't do when I'm dead).

I think camo net is still a good idea, I know with camo net and 50% camo crew some enemy tanks would get scary close before seeing me

Absent crew skills, paint, bushes, etc, the 67 is detectable at 407 meters sans net, 339 meters WITH net (to a T71 with binocs, assuming WOTINFO is still reliable)

I used it with binocs and optics and rammer for a while (about 70 games) just to see what it was like my damage per game actually dropped by about 200. Went back to camo net and it went back up. I really have no idea why this is the case. I used pretty much all the same spots. Might just have been luck but anyway I had just unlocked the bulldog so gave the t67's optics to the bulldog and never looked back.

I planed to move my T67-crew into the tier 7 TD when I got sixth sense, but I tend to just keep playing the T67 even after the nerf.

I read somewhere that the pre-nerf T67 was one of the exeptions of vehicles that can benefit from a camo net. Is this still advisable? I dropped it for optics together with binos and a rammer, the added security of optics should outhweight the camo-sniping-maximizing that camo nets potentially could offer. I believe this adds security, as I also tend to keep sitting still with the camo net when my own sixth sense tells me rather clearly that I am spotted, but I keep sitting because I want to somehow gain something from camo net and binocs (which I don't do when I'm dead).

I planned something similar 1.5 years or so ago... I think I never played the hellcat after that though (or got the tier 7 TD) but I still break out the T67... <3 

I think camo net is still a good idea, I know with camo net and 50% camo crew some enemy tanks would get scary close before seeing me

I dropped my camo net for GLD on advice on this forum. I got GLD, Rammer, Binocs.