AntonioHandsome

myhiddenvices

what is one tank you think is shit that everyone else seems to love

I like to think of tanks as people, and there's a lot of people that folk love but I think are shit. I just keep it quiet, generally.

In all honestly... no particular tank comes to mind, other than every-other-tank that the current meta is based around. Tiger 1 for tier 7, Waffle and IS-6 for tier 8, VK4502B for tier 9... those kind of come to mind, but it's nothing personal. I dislike all TD's in general and the very-odd bullshit tank that shouldn't have made it out of the supertest, but I generally dislike the player that plays it over the tank itself.

All this bickering about WN8 has gotten me a little bit horny. The fact that Garbad drew a comparison between nipp and several people from my same team but I wasn't included offended me greatly.

http://www.noobmeter.com/recent/na/AntonioHandsome/1000281076/1000281076_00015097_20140524_235205/1000281076_00015779_20140804_012517

This whole period is 95% solo. Am I playing like a total biscuit? I've literally been doing nothing but solopubbing on my 50 100 and 13 90 (and FCM 50t...) and have managed to keep a relatively consistent 70 to 73% win ratio on them, but that hasn't increased my WN8 by such a lot. Am I a bad player?

Paging Garbad to this thread.

You know when toni and I agree, the other side is insane.  The damage fetishists are just retards.  What matters is winning, not how you win.  And if you have a blue overall win rate and struggle to hit 70% in platoons, you aren't an elite player no matter what your DPG is.  Its no different than the retards who padded efficiency in tier 2 back when, except this time the padders have convinced themselves they are "improving, elite" players.

And don't worry toni -- I think you are a clicker apologist but I've never denied you are a legit supercum.  xoxo

All this bickering about WN8 has gotten me a little bit horny. The fact that Garbad drew a comparison between nipp and several people from my same team but I wasn't included offended me greatly.

http://www.noobmeter.com/recent/na/AntonioHandsome/1000281076/1000281076_00015097_20140524_235205/1000281076_00015779_20140804_012517

This whole period is 95% solo. Am I playing like a total biscuit? I've literally been doing nothing but solopubbing on my 50 100 and 13 90 (and FCM 50t...) and have managed to keep a relatively consistent 70 to 73% win ratio on them, but that hasn't increased my WN8 by such a lot. Am I a bad player?

Paging Garbad to this thread.

If I could soloscrub 70% or higher I would pretty much not give a shit about my WN8. Doing damage is a big part of winning matches but it's quite obviously not the only part. From my perspective as a pretty bad player, that linked period is pretty sick. I can only dream of doing that well.

I don't give a rats patooie about WN8. Who cares what it shows, Antonio is still one of the best players in the game.

Man my daily stats

Tier 10 med doubles + grinding BDR and Chi Nu = 2700 average Dee pee gee at tier 7.2

Just gonna go uninstall for a bit till it lists that as my 60 day

You make me jelly.  Cheekinis or no?  Discuss...

o7o7o7o7

P.S. 13 90 Lucky video still so gud....

No I mean in the top left you shitter, unless you recorded it with youtube and it limited your FPS to 30 while you did it (is that even a thing?)

Also join otter, I miss you bby

I record in 30 fps but it doesn't actually limit my entire computer to 30 fps, just the recording, so even thought the recording is 30fps the number in the top still says 50 or 70 or whatever because the replay is still playing at almost the same speed as it would be if I wasn't recording, so I just thought your recording software just hogged all of your ram and you needed to download more

exactly

not really, it might have been an older video where i limited my fps to 30, or it might be because wot runs like shit on maximum graphics and recording, who knows, arma 3 is pretty fluid on ultra.