Siimcy

SU-122-44 <3

Nice enough tank , stopped playing mine personally because if i want to brawl I use a medium and if I want to snipe I use something other than the 122 . I don't know I wasn't great in it either 1600-1700 dpb it just didn't click for me 

I'll probably take it back up again once all the missions for credits stop and I actually need to grind for cash 

It is the holder of the top XP and most kills ever on my account and my first pools medal.  Tier VIII battles get a little rougher, but a BT7 battle is just a thing of beauty.  I am using presently to grind my 268 crew, I am at 80% for 6th Sense, it wasn't around when I trained my second skill and I haven't been willing to spend the gold to retrain it, 50% retrain special and I am in, but for now I am grinding the crew in the SU-122-44.

Beat you, Siimcy :P

My first game was 4,8k damage, 1,349 XP and only Mastery 1st Class.

After that I just started failing - can't even maintain a 60% WR in this incredibly OP machine.

Woody

Beat you, Siimcy :P

My first game was 4,8k damage, 1,349 XP and only Mastery 1st Class.

After that I just started failing - can't even maintain a 60% WR in this incredibly OP machine.

Woody

Oh hell no, I need to beat you! :)

I didn't played a lot with mine since I've been constantly grinding the Obj 704, only around 60k exp away from unlocking the beast of an Obj268. :)

I'm not normally a big fan of casemate TDs, but this one spins on its axis fast enough that I can kinda' make up for the loss of the turret. Also, crazy reload.

JbFHTqX.jpg

zFYEtQi.jpg

PEMl3aJ.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K22nz8bR-7U

I'm not normally a big fan of casemate TDs, but this one spins on its axis fast enough that I can kinda' make up for the loss of the turret. Also, crazy reload.

JbFHTqX.jpg

zFYEtQi.jpg

PEMl3aJ.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K22nz8bR-7U

You were that guy? Nice, I've seen that video like two days before I've purchased the SU. :)

I'm no one's expert either, but my first game was a 5 kill, 3,800 damage "2" Tank Mastery badge... Me like. :)  Yes I'm still figuring out what to do, when, and where, with my W/R showing as such (MM has been unkind to me lately, 5 straight t9 games).  Still, a bucket of fun this thing is. In a tier 7/8 match, its a wrecking ball.

I'm no one's expert either, but my first game was a 5 kill, 3,800 damage "2" Tank Mastery badge... Me like. :)  Yes I'm still figuring out what to do, when, and where, with my W/R showing as such (MM has been unkind to me lately, 5 straight t9 games).  Still, a bucket of fun this thing is. In a tier 7/8 match, its a wrecking ball.

A true gem.

Last game I've been owning an unicum T32 with my high dpm, I kept him tracked and he couldn't do shit about it. :D

31 games in mine since I bought it during the special. 58% WR 2000+ WN7.  Me likey.

I don't know how to play these.  I bought it, can't do well in it.  Oh well, maybe I need to get a real tier 7 TD before I play with a wallet warrior.

I don't know how to play these. I bought it, can't do well in it. Oh well, maybe I need to get a real tier 7 TD before I play with a wallet warrior.

If you've never played a turret less TD then you're going to stuggle. I recommend working your way up the Russian line. It's pretty forgiving up to tier 5 and will help you get used to that type of tank. I've got replays of almost all of my battles saved on vbaddict, good and horrible, to see how I played them. I also recommend only emulating my good matches though. ;)

Stopped playing mine since I've started play the Hellcat  =(

Hellcat is just more fun and easier to carry in , a Hellcat in tier 8 is very viable and a force to be reckoned with , the SU-122-44 in tier 9 requires prem shells which defeats the purpose of grinding credits 

Hellcat is just more fun and easier to carry in , a Hellcat in tier 8 is very viable and a force to be reckoned with , the SU-122-44 in tier 9 requires prem shells which defeats the purpose of grinding credits 

Why would you grind credits in a tier 7 premium, especially a 122-44? The premium tank credit bonus is only there to allow you more judicious use of sprem. Do tier 8 if you want to make money.

Why would you grind credits in a tier 7 premium, especially a 122-44? The premium tank credit bonus is only there to allow you more judicious use of sprem. Do tier 8 if you want to make money.

I'm tired of all the tier 8 prems 

I actually just bought the SU-122-44 for fun, but it also makes quite decent money IMHO. For moneymaking I got my JT8.8 :)