caelestis42

12 kill defeat, start of caelestis42 replay career...

Ok so yesterday I was about to go home and cook dinner with gf. She calls me and ask me to get some food and as I talk to her I still start a game (playing at work). The following unfolds...

http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport/caelestis42-eu-d83fcd5230e79176b4d116bc7f7b38ef/el-halluf-germany-e-25-178190984081813

In the end I die from the last enemy tank alive (arty) just as I killed the second to last. At the same time as I die I have gf angry at me in phone for not paying 100% attention as to what kind of grinded meat I was supposed to buy... Strange that I was unfocused, I was only having the most epic game ever for me in WoT...

This sort of proves the mantra "relocate, relocate, relocate" which is the only thing you need to know about the E25 and the way I play it (although this game was pretty campy in style).

Wow.. you did all that while on the phone? You're lucky, and not because of the game, there aren't many girls out there that wouldn't completely paralyze you while playing tanks at the same time through words alone.

I know this is going to sound harsh but you need to dump her, she is the reason you don't have a Raseiniai Heroes medal in your garage right now. 

I know this is going to sound harsh but you need dump her, she is the reason you don't have a Raseiniai Heroes medal in your garage right now. 

You need atleast 14 kills for that, and given that he was killed by the last arty he would've only gotten the most epic win ever, still better then the most epic loss ever.

Wow.. you did all that while on the phone? You're lucky, and not because of the game, there aren't many girls out there that wouldn't completely paralyze you while playing tanks at the same time through words alone.

girls dont paralyze me mostly because i suck and most girls think that being a otaku is like a Plague

PS im lonely

My wife entering the computer room while I'm on WOT is like having the Grim Reaper drop by.

Dead within seconds .. never fails ...

Best game ever just turned to worst game.

Had killed 8 tanks, had a E75 left to kill and then game hangs.

Still master in obj 140 but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport/caelestis42-eu-d83fcd5230e79176b4d116bc7f7b38ef/highway-soviet-union-object-140-914215236876002

This thread makes me feel a lot better now - thanks   :thumbup: 

http://wotreplays.com/site/406426?secret=0c1d0b7d64e13bd4f58646478eea1e58

Argh, I feel sorry for you :(

In this thread we weep after epic losses!

I will make sure to make myself continuously sad in order to make others happy about their losses! 

3200 dmg, 14000 WN8 game in T49, iplay4fun.

http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport/heinz-tomato-saucerer-eu-fd2c79f6960ca36827edd5fc276e4f93/redshire-usa-t49-265742847901879264

also obviously rigged last game!:

24inarowT49b.JPG

Relatively new to the wotlabs forum, and I'm still poking through old posts, so sorry to be four months late to this party.  Last fall, I managed to have a close runner-up to your 12 kill loss, while playing the Hellcat on Steppes encounter mode.  Only three of the friendlies totally potatoed, but then again, none managed more than 463 damage.  I dealt damage like mad and fragged 11, but ended up running out of ammo, with the red team's ARL44 still sitting on some decent HP.  Carrying > 1 HE round ended up being a liability, but in my defense, it's not just every day that you manage to send 30 rounds down range in the Hellcat.

Anyway, I disengaged after shooting my last round, and the ARL moved onto cap and had more than enough time to win that way before time ran out on the match.  I did hatch an evil plan to ram him by coming in at full speed from an unexpected direction.  I know I would have been killed, but it would have been epic if I killed him too to force the draw.  As it was, I didn't set my plan into motion soon enough, and I was still several meters away when he finished his cap.  =(

A player smarter than me would have either 1) set the ramming plan in motion sooner or, even better 2) saved an HE round for a final reset when the cap timer was 99.  It looks like the match lasted 12 minutes 29 seconds, and IIRC a solo cap in encounter mode is > 2 m 30s (?).  That latter plan sounds brilliant right now, but I suspect at the time I expended my last round, I was thinking "must kill the tank, must kill the tank, must kill the tank".

0ZJq04S.jpg?1

My wife entering the computer room while I'm on WOT is like having the Grim Reaper drop by.

Dead within seconds .. never fails ...

Every. Single. Time.

Instantly dead if I glance away to see with whatever the crisis of the moment is - we're out of taco shells - and another year in the doghouse if I ask if it can wait for another 30 seconds.