bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

And our E4 had the balls to give me shit for camping. It was his ass that most of that damage went into saving...

I also really appreciate the 9 tanks with <400 damage (4 of whom were arty... on Prokhorovka).

ue8.PNG

And our E4 had the balls to give me shit for camping. It was his ass that most of that damage went into saving...

I also really appreciate the 9 tanks with <400 damage (4 of whom were arty... on Prokhorovka).

ue8.PNG

Did they get lit or CBd right away or something? yes there is something very wrong when enemy team stop 4 are arty, and yours are all at the bottom.

Also there is just something wrong when a team's top 4 damage are all arty. #balanced

A 13 90 got through but it wasn't that early. They still could've pulled 1000+ damage in that time, easy.

Our Bat155 was the only one smart enough to actually hide (as opposed to the others who just sat near base, probably didn't have bushes either). He was the one who killed the 13 90 and lived till the end.

Frankly amazed I haven't shown up in this thread, via someone annoyed with my mediocre to bad playing.

I assure you, the fail I display in game is not intentional, it just comes naturally.

Frankly amazed I haven't shown up in this thread, via someone annoyed with my mediocre to bad playing.

I assure you, the fail I display in game is not intentional, it just comes naturally.

I should be included in this thread for one of my T1 HT games in which I threw away a hard fought victory by being dumb.

I was hesitant to  add to this thread at first, since everyone has games they'd prefer never see the light of day, but I came around once people demonstrated that they can play epicly poorly WHILE having a nasty attitude.  

A have an embarrassing incident akin to that in my Type 59 that I certainly hope has not found its way on to the internet......

>.>

I dont have the screenshot, but I did just have a match where I pulled 2,200 dmg in my KV-1S, outperforming all the tier 7s, and lost.

av3bdjx.jpg

We tried! We mighty few tried! But some teams just don't want to be carried. At all. Ever.

av3bdjx.jpg

We tried! We mighty few tried! But some teams just don't want to be carried. At all. Ever.

more xp than the top earner on the winning team. good carry.

I swear to god if I meet some stranger in real life that says they play WoT I'm going to just punch them in the face because odds are they deserve it. The s(@$ I have seen in the past week alone.

more xp than the top earner on the winning team. good carry.

Huh. You know, I didn't even notice that at the time. All I noticed was that I killed a third of the enemy team, and lost. Well, more XP in a loss than the best on the enemy team is always a good sign.

Last night had the chance to finally play a couple games, loaded up my T49.  My one loss was a tier 7 game, I was rock bottom, and ended the loss with the top damage of 963 for the team as they capped us out while 3 of our tier 7 heavies played with the other sides arty.  My packet loss was so bad that I ended up getting one shot whack-a-mole'd when a blip in my screen resulted in teetering on the edge of a drop off instead of peeking over to finish off a PZM10 at 50hp.  I was trying to back up but the tank wouldn't move and then wham, smoking ruins. 

Can I name and shame myself?

The result of some lag at exactly the wrong moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL_226-ZMKU

Scrubs are still scrubs even when they sync-queue. Group fail.

GTFO of here with that lame ass shit.

Ij92CqZ.jpg

Also, tier 6 match just now, TOG camps behind a rock and hides behind a BDR. WTF happened to tier 6 since I was last here?

Also, tier 6 match just now, TOG camps behind a rock and hides behind a BDR. WTF happened to tier 6 since I was last here?

That map actually has rocks big enough to hide a TOG?  :P

That map actually has rocks big enough to hide a TOG?  :P

Only if you approach the rock head on....  Any deflection left or fight and the TOG's butt is hanging in the wind.

Only if you approach the rock head on....  Any deflection left or fight and the TOG's butt is hanging in the wind.

That's why he had to camp behind the BDR - a rock + a BDR were just big enough to hide his fat behind. :tongue:  Perfecty logical behaviour. :verysmug:

I swear to god if I meet some stranger in real life that says they play WoT I'm going to just punch them in the face because odds are they deserve it. The s(@$ I have seen in the past week alone.

Very, very true.

Please don't buy a tier 8 premie until you've atleast got the basics of the game down.

2z6xjqb.jpg

v7rxd.jpg

Fortunately these two clowns, in their Löwe and IS-6 respectively, were on the opposite team. Otherwise I was sure we would've lost with teamkillers costing us two tanks early in the match.

Capture_zpseae7a3af.jpg

Nicely done tier 10s.  Great work.  So glad you failed your way to the top, just so you could be on my team.

Carry harder. *ducks*

<edit>

Moron teamkillers cost us the match.

6i46mb.jpg

Carry harder. *ducks*

<edit>

Moron teamkillers cost us the match.

6i46mb.jpg

Maximo! Still painting himself blue I see..

I've reported that guy loads. He's got a bajillion alts and/or aliases it seems.

Quite a few 0's here. Fortunately as hard as they tried to lose, we fought back....Missed out BIA cus the Churchill could shoot faster than I could fix my track and got me at the end.

bgSuqoH.jpg

This entire team...I droped the ball when I didnt push agressively ennough

zfJzFHA.jpg