bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

Didn't want to start with the first kill either because other trades were unsuccessful in the past  >:|

Anyway, was totally worth it and I believe we both ended with top xp's on our team. Also one of the few times my HE actually penned a clicker o_o

So... mutual chemo is codeword then?

Everyone in this match (myself included) played like a retard. I swear I thought we were going to lose this one.
http://wotreplays.com/site/1082568#windstorm-astroniomix-t-34-3

I don't think the tiger even actually fired his gun, the only damage he did was when he brushed past the 304

I was in a game with this guy the other day, he spent the whole game trolling and hiding in a corner. His WN8 is 7.... just 7. He isn't a bot or an AFKer, being AFK at spawn or being a suicidal bot would be more useful than hiding and distracting.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/augustaustine

Naming and shaming the team. I only potatoed (by accident) because of the derpy 76mm.

JgktzYq.jpg

And this guy. Finally got my 90mm and first battle in it. Platoon 2 was camping in A1 in Komarin and got rekt. 1400 HP to 0 in 4 seconds. After I died, and noticed the tog was camping, I "tried to use my words" and said "shitty tog" because the tog was camping right at the corner of the red line.

9KMHGnN.jpg

It's pretty bad when you're in a pew pew M8A1 on Murovanka North spawn in a tier 6 match with Hellcats KV-2's KV1S T34-85 ect and you're top damage dealer on the team.

Myself the T-34-85 and a Hellkitty are the only ones who went to A 1  ... we won by some miracle

Funny thing was arty was targetting me (and missing) and not the heavies ... could be part of the reason 

confusion overload in 3...2...1...

your Russian????

Its not Russian. Its one of Russian-branch languages.

your Russian????

Its not Russian. Its one of Russian-branch languages.

The language is Bulgarian. I am staying at ViktorKitov's place, BestHostEU.

your Russian????

you're*

I've played a little over 100 Battles in the T18 with my daughter, ran across this today.

This better be someones kid...

signature.png

You've never heard of Marxist then, have you? He has 24,000 battles in his T-26. I had a friend who played with him. He's literally a marxist and will angrily call pubs "capitalistas". No shame on him. He's just quite an interesting character.

I for one am very excited about the prospects of mutual chemo. I have suggested mutual chemo in the past only to be berated by arty loving reds and hardcore sympathizers. If anyone ever sees me in game count me in on the Mutual arty destruction

https://imageshack.com/i/ipIhUYEOj

This guy. I met him twice, first on the opposite team, and then on my team. He's basically a tomato, in first game he yoloed at the enemy team and did 87 dmg, and in the second one he fell from the hill on the Himmelsdorf right at the start of the game. Now I know I really shouldn't discuss that much with him (ESPECIALLY when playing, I know), and I played like a noob in second one, but felt like it would be right for this topic. He says that he's bored, and If he wants, he can play the game well. Oh, and you all are "internet geeks".

Replays: (would take too much screens).

1. http://www.wotreplays.com/site/1090834#team

2. http://www.wotreplays.com/site/1090842#himmelsdorf-adalgrim-t-25

He's even worse than me (lol). Now come on, how can you argue the fact that you can't play and say that you are bored?

Sry for the PL language in game, just used to that.

P.S. the ending in the second battle is brilliant also.

come across a joker on the SEA  called jacorin4..... if he knows how to drive in a straight line he's lucky..... or unlucky...... can't shoot,yolos too often, doesn't know the game,shit stats after 18k battles...he's a joke

Solid team, solid split. Enemy forgoes balance and pushes hard and aggressively on west flank. Fall obvious and imminent. Team is heading back, we just need some reset action to stall another 30ish seconds. Watched the replay, this asshole sits in a bush halfway through the match, basically just says "nope!". He's a green.

shot_013_zps0416e71c.jpg

So Slayer6 (you obvious badass you), I would sincerely implore you: go fuck yourself. I don't care what color XVM slathered on, you just displayed the one unforgivable sin of true, unadulterated trash: you didn't even try.

War Thunders Launcher, for being Unable to Update the game on a Windows XP PC without me having to completely uninstall the game and Reinstall it. every. single. time. it. has. an. update.

I've sorted this guy's service record from most wins to least:

shot_001_zps39bda2d8.jpg

He parked his JPanther2 behind my medium, and stopped me from retreating from a pair of autoloaders.  

signature.png

Thetieronedude: has played almost 3,000 battles with more than 2/3 of them being played in tier 1 tanks.  He's recently branched out to pref 8.  He started the match that we were in by asking a Pershing on our team if he is a bot (I checked after the match and the Pershing was something like a 47.5% wins player, not good, but not bot range either).  The guy ultimately shot me three times team killing me for no apparent reason. 

You needed to be behind the red line, clearly.