bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

I swear to god those people are allergic to doing anything useful.

The ONE TIME driving onto the cap and just sitting there was a good idea, nope fuck winning.

I swear to god I have decided I am never going to praise a team again. Nearly every time I tell a team "gj/nj" because they surprised me by winning despite being shitlords (a rare occasion, really) they take it as some sort of cue to throw the game at the last minute. YOU THINK WE CAN'T STILL BLOW THIS? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Fail platoons a plenty, but this Whiteknightx dude specifically.

20140905-fail-platoon.jpg

You have the highest DPM tank in the game, and you get out damaged by a tier 6 medium that you brought along in a fail platoon. 

srsly?

Asshat in Leo PTA called Totenkopf after infamous SS division parked behind me and blocked me. I reversed and park behind him, giving him the same treatment. He then shot me and I died after a e50 hit me. Cool dude...

ot2939.png

Clearly an exceptional guy: Noobmeter

Pip, can't you report his name, then let him know you did? The hammer should fall, and he will know why, lol

I linked him this thread. :P But maybe yes I will report his name. 

Pip, can't you report his name, then let him know you did? The hammer should fall, and he will know why, lol

I never do this _pip_ , but if i meet that one i'll risk at tk for the hell of it! :P

Asshat in Leo PTA called Totenkopf after infamous SS division parked behind me and blocked me. I reversed and park behind him, giving him the same treatment. He then shot me and I died after a e50 hit me. Cool dude...

ot2939.png

Clearly an exceptional guy: Noobmeter

Update on this:

2e3o3kk.png

x6ruw.png

Well... somebody got banned it seems. :D

Well that at least is something. :)

Annnd the shitty teams continues:

2v9odxe.png

Really hard to to damage between you when you are driving a T57, Jp100, E3, E100 and Foch155. 

Terribad 71 player last night.  I had him in 3 games.  He did jack and shit in all 3

signature.png

574 games in the T71

40% Win Ratio

• Kill/Death Ratio 0.10
Damage Caused/Received 0.17
Average Number of Vehicles Destroyed per Battle 0.09
Average Damage Caused per Battle 134
Destroyed Vehicles 55
Experience 143,641
Maximum Experience per Battle 1,000
Hit Ratio 61.60%
Damage Caused 77,421 

Terribad 71 players last night.  I had him in 3 games.  He did jack and shit in all 3

signature.png

574 games in the T71

40% Win Ratio

• armorpiercer.png
  • titlesniper.png
Kill/Death Ratio 0.10 Damage Caused/Received 0.17 Average Number of Vehicles Destroyed per Battle 0.09 Average Damage Caused per Battle 134
Destroyed Vehicles 55 Experience 143,641 Maximum Experience per Battle 1,000 Hit Ratio 61.60% Damage Caused 77,421

Bet he had the best game of his life once in this tank, and has decided to keep at it

signature.png

Starts off the game saying he's gonna defend arty, does NOTHING the entire match. When it comes down to him, 3 arty, and an AFK IS-8 (another fucktard), he tells the enemy team the locations of our arty, says fuck you all, and drowns himself without doing any damage at all.

The epitome of fucking retard in this game, and I have made a mental note to TK him next time I see him. Fuck a one hour ban if it pisses this loser off.

If you use a name that isn't allowed WG forces you to pay for a name change IIRC. So he may not be banned, but they made him drop 2500 gold to change his name at least.

Not sure if they charge you, since they let the name pass the 1st time or not. But your account is locked until you provide 3-4 alternate names that WG has to approve. So you end up wasting a few days going back and forth with support to get your account unlocked.