bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

As bad as this team was (didn't cover myself in laurels neither) these 3 were outstanding in their incompetence:

shot_035-1.jpg

Churchill VII started the game by firing into the behind of the KV-4. KV-4 and his platoonmate, the Jagdpanther II, immediately turned around then exectuted the Churchill VII on the spot. No warning, no nothing, just retaliation to the death. I am sure those two clowns have no idea what "proportionate" even means.

After that they both threw away their hp like candy achieving very little on a collapsing flank. Stupid me played for the team and tried to help there - never help dumb teammates!

Defeat!
Map:  Pearl River
Date: sábado, 29 de junho de 2013 23:37:21
Vehicle: VK 30.02 (D)
Exp: 1.164 + Credits: 53.712
Achievements: : Lehväslaiho's Medal, Mastery Badge: "3rd Class"

33nje2r.jpg

Don't try to carry a tier X-IX team with a tier VII, is useless.

vzxb0w.jpg

BTW, I was trying to get a tier VII-VIII battle with the lil scout.

Had this guy in my team:

55kvx5.png

He was even worse than his stats suggest :D

Then here is a photo of teamkiller who shot me in my only s51 game in this year:

2i73j7n.png

Had really shitty games today. Lots of bots and afkers and in my last game first shot from 50b ammoracked my is7. This game is more and more about having the nerves to deal with utter retards and less and less about having those good enjoyable games.

Had this guy in my team:

55kvx5.png

He was even worse than his stats suggest :D

Then here is a photo of teamkiller who shot me in my only s51 game in this year:

2i73j7n.png

Had really shitty games today. Lots of bots and afkers and in my last game first shot from 50b ammoracked my is7. This game is more and more about having the nerves to deal with utter retards and less and less about having those good enjoyable games.

Classy. That guy is using a variation of a better player's name.

U9HuQ0V.jpg

This guy seems to have played arty in 0.8.5, for some reason he prefers to go for a swim instead of at least trying to do anything as top tier tank. Maybe the fact that the game was already lost after barely 2 minutes made him a bit desperate as well.

Not the first time I've seen this guy (ST-I) run off and park himself in the corner of a map. Not that having such a turd around would have really helped things.

zpFrFEU.jpg

Karma is a bitch.

Result on the right is a game in which I did 300 DMG #YOLO and two (No joke) 46%'ers carried the game with 4000 and 7000 DMG.

Second game is on the left with 7000 DMG and a loss.

ple6.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7asl024w9cgnvrg/20130630_2059_ussr-T-34-85_34_redshire.wotreplay

I don't really like to Name & Shame but this is too funny.

At about half way through the battle I ride along with a VK.

He has over 11,000 battles.  Hard to believe he doesn't know which base to cap.

P.S. Pay attention to chat.

shot_001_zps6ccbfa96.jpg

My team was so utterly bad that a whole flank collapsed by yhe time I had reached the other one.

By the time I had gone back to base to cover base, it was 0-12 to the enemy.

The enemy was so bad, I still managed 4,7k damage despite not shooting a single time before it was 0-12.

(I don't use XVM)

So I loaded up on himmelsdorf enccounter in my M103. Only 1 T10 per side, and one T9 per side. Conversation as follows:

Me: "Arty, that E-100 is your top priority"

Teammate: "Not really"

Me: "Is he bad?"

Teammate: "Ya"

Teammate: "Really bad"

Me: "Shoot HE bad? Or overextend bad?"

Teammate: "Very low XVM rating"

Me: "WR?"

Teammate: "25%"

(I still don't know where he got that number)

signature.png

How does someone get 4.6k battles and not get pegged as a bot?

Look up x666REAPERx

This one is less of a shame, more of a wtf.

signature.png

I looked him up to make sure you hadn't doctored that image.  

Naming and shaming myself here.  I've tried this about 4-5 times with the same result.  I keep hoping to get the reward, but it has eluded me thus far:

FailingTutorial_zpsf8a802e4.jpg

The tutorial is HARD.

This one is less of a shame, more of a wtf.

signature.png

Everyone has bad weeks. Can also be he's trying to learn a new style of tank to drive with, that hurts your winrate too (I know, been trying to get a hand on driving the ELC AMX, bad at it so far, but learning)

That said, I like to name & shame myself today: 39% winrate today.... and no excuse either, was playing my favorite tanks (KV-4 & KV-3) to get away from learning (and failing)to drive ELC AMX. Avoiding failiure has failed....

Everyone has bad weeks. Can also be he's trying to learn a new style of tank to drive with, that hurts your winrate too (I know, been trying to get a hand on driving the ELC AMX, bad at it so far, but learning)

That said, I like to name & shame myself today: 39% winrate today.... and no excuse either, was playing my favorite tanks (KV-4 & KV-3) to get away from learning (and failing)to drive ELC AMX. Avoiding failiure has failed....

I've had a pretty bad week too (immediately following one of my best ever, lol). I ran into a really good player last night that was having the same and we shed some bro tears together over it . Just look at the the shame that has drug my 30-day down into sadness.