bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

....how?

Shooting birds, planes and suiciding?

He manages the same (and in recent stats worse) in T-44.

Probably he takes them into fail TCs, that would explain the 36,89% win rate on his Grille too.

I would like to shame myself for my performance this weekend. I also want to apologize to my occasional Toonmates Solono and Lert, Not only did I not play up to my usual par, but I do believe I played quite a bit worse.

Another incredibly bad player. If you look at this one's peripheral stats (5% survival rate!), it kind of looks like he bots. He definitely doesn't bot all the time, though; he did have a 5-kill game in his Churchill VII.

signature.png

Known botter, has been reset at least once.  His lack of activity has me hoping he was banned.

Lol, look at this T95 noob:

shot_003_zps9ef9fd15.jpg

Oh wait -.-"

No, seriously, had one game with arty, open map. Took one hit. -1700 HP. First arty one shot of 8.6. Win.

Before that Lakeville encounter, me in the city. 9 tanks middle (600 damage between them),6 tanks valley (800 damage between them); 2-4 win by cap for them.

And a horribad tier X battle on El Halluf where I had no targets to shoot, luckily some rambo T54E1 popped up near the end and let me kill him. The rest of the team was suiciding in A2.

Strangely I kind of like T95 already...

Me and prepre ran into this vanecarmatemi character in a match...

zjv7Aqi.jpg

He showed up as 29% WR in his FCM on XVM. Neither of us had seen someone that low. He didn't seem like a bot either, beating over half the team in damage done. He has most premium tanks you can buy right now too. But those stats. omg.

The other half of the shame is how me and prepre died...

signature.png

Whatever you do, don't look at his clan.  Their clan AVERAGE WR is 43.55% and AVERAGE efficiency is 612. W...T...F??? :#

Their clan description actually has the words "Working to take and hold clan war battles." :

I dare you to find a worse team than this one. They literally did everything they could in order to lose. Special participation of BanzaiBonsai on the enemy team who watched the tragedy unfold:

http://wotreplays.com/site/246411#arctic_region-neverwish-t69

The other night I was in a tier 9 battle with my T29 on Fisherman's Bay.  A guy in an E75 was top (51%).  All except myself and a T34 went east hill from south spawn.  As I saw the east mass pushing, I decided to hold out in town as long as possible.  T34 and I did considerable damage to their push before getting swamped.  I had their T54 under 500hp.  Died and noticed that despite most of the push getting to the NE corner, our E75,an IS3, and a Black Prince are still in the SE corner where they can't possibly shoot.  The push gets wiped by the town tier 9's that went back.  The other tanks from town straggled one at a time and sat in our cap while the 3 tanks on the hill finished them off.  For some reason the entire other team continued to do this and finally came down to the E75 with half his hitpoints and the french tier 7 arty on the other side with 4 minutes left.  The E75 pulled into a bush and just sat the rest of the game.  His response when asked why he didn't go cap or find the arty," No reason to, I don't need to win, I already have top damage."  Ended in a draw. 

Someone from the RU server posted these:

http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/4593439-mrws/

http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/1552574-SIBIR13/

http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/1557108-xxxmixxx/

We call them EBANOE DNIWE/ёбаное днище/F**king bottom.

Another comment on these from someone else I liked.

There's scraping the bottom of the barrel, the bottom of the barrel...and then there's the stain left where the barrel was.

And to finish things off, here's another.  Clearly intention, but still...

http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/17511706-JIu3Hu_MHE/

Q1y1qtZ.jpg

Thats one penetrating shot or less for my whole team, except me, two arties and the Black Prince.

I am no Pro myself and I do have zero damage games. But my whole team? :(

I personaly think if your a average-good  solo player your WR is going to be around 48-49% if your a good to exelent player ie in a Clan had some training and allways group up in a platoon of 3 running the usual suspect OP tank like T57, Bats, Foch 155s your going to have a better win rate.

FU you I read and post when I can, I watch plenty of videos and tend to follow certain tactics whilst also watching my damn minimap. I haven't even dropped or gone above 49% since I started either. That mean my stats are being fixed by moronic team players and the only thing keeping on 49/50% rating is my skill otherwise I'd have tumbled into the red by now.

I've even posted replays of such idiots like just yesterday when it was 5 of us left vs 3 of the enemy, Our guys had 15 seconds left on the cap timer and a win, whilst I defended our flag, but 3 KV's vs 1 arty doesn't go so well together ?. What did the 4 guys capping do ? They abandon it and headed back to our cap for no reason at all and we lost because the KV's capped us and they idiots didn't even get halfway back!

This is why my stats have always been pinned back to 49% bro!

Had this gem of a player as my top tank. I even asked if he was a bot. His answer was "What is a bot?". That screams guilty as charged to me. Everyone knows what a bot is. His response means to me that he is trying to avoid being caught with that comment in case some one took a screen shot.

ZOyBhMO.jpg

4JYM0MS.jpg

I would like to shame my entire team on this one. and myself since that would include me. consolation prize: highest score. failure: under my own HP in damage.

BLuM6Fz.jpg

90 second steamroll game.  as bad as ive seen them at this tier to date.

Had this gem of a player as my top tank. I even asked if he was a bot. His answer was "What is a bot?". That screams guilty as charged to me. Everyone knows what a bot is. His response means to me that he is trying to avoid being caught with that comment in case some one took a screen shot.

ZOyBhMO.jpg

4JYM0MS.jpg

He isn't a bot. Trust me. He just fires HE..in every tank he owns. I've had him in a couple games. He likes to quit on teams when he's yelled at or just performs like shit when not. I really do not think he is a bot.

Got ammoracked. :C

3BfWE.jpg

By none other than IOC. He's actually one of their "better" players, with actual green stats. 

I had the god given pope blessed honour to meet mickey ingame. I didn't realize this was "THE" mickey untill after battle, but it wasn't hard to point him out; he had over 23k battles and a 40% win rate. 

3BlfC.jpg

(Yea I didn't do so well, sue me)

Mickey somehow managed to get less exp than a jagdtiger that did no damage and an indien panzer that did less damage than mickey. 

We had an interesting conversation

3BlV6.jpg

3BlTM.jpg

3BlWV.jpg

3BlMu.jpg

Seems like a reasonable intellectual nice guy.

I had the god given pope blessed honour to meet mickey ingame. I didn't realize this was "THE" mickey untill after battle, but it wasn't hard to point him out; he had over 23k battles and a 40% win rate.

He's improving!

When i first heard of him(a year and half ago or so) he was around 39%.