bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

amSY4xo.png

This guy, pushes me out on Ensk into enemy firing lanes with no cover and no retreat, then shoots me and ammoracks me.  50 Seconds into the match.  Fuck this game.

bjsj67K.pngAlso, i'm terrible at forums, how do I make spoilers?

Naming and shaming myself for 75% wins, 2100 WN8, and 5 cap points per game while playing 3 LT games and 20+ arty games. 

Seriously, arty is so fucking broken when driven by someone who has knowledge of tanks and spotting mechanics. 

Are you tired of being told no because of Stats! At War_Pigs stats are not our biggest concern. [There should be a question mark in there somewhere, you illiterate shit. - Strana]

This became readily apparent when the BL-10 armed ISU-152 driven by one Gorstman[W_P] elected to kill an AT 15 by firing HE at the front. When I told him to fire real ammo, he might do real damage, killudead[W_P] jumped to his defense. "HE or not, it's still a 152mm". It degenerated from there, to the point where one of them said "You didn't do much for a reroll."

BlinkUmmYeahOkay.gif

At the end of the match (which the ISU nearly threw by spending all his HP killing an AT 15 and subsequently dying in one shot to a Rheinmetall), said ISU had fired six damaging shots and done two shots worth of damage...with only two kills.

Then this happened.

3Qfz3ob.jpg

Then he put me on ignore.

oneboxofbutthurt.png

Baddies gonna be baddies.

On topic: Shaming myself for going all ragey at RNG last night. Just got to keep telling myself, what it giveth, it taketh away.

Highlight - Bouncing 7 APCR shells from a goldspamming Churchill III. In a KV-1S.

Low point - getting set on fire twice in 2 consecutive games. Ouch. Again, in a KV-1S.

shaming heavy tanks for being slow and arty magnets

Shaming light tanks to be fast and arty magnets too.

Shaming medium tanks to be fast-ish and arty magnets.

Praising campers for not being arty magnets.

Both a shame and a shame/praise in this one.

Full E25 platoon on Lakeville. It uhh, let's just say it goes extremely well.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1547188#lakeville-kenadiancsj-e_25

The shaming is the enemy A-44. In the exact match previous to this one, he was on our team and complained about the noob team, etc etc. What's the first thing he does RIGHT after the battle starts? The cunt drowns himself.

This became readily apparent when the BL-10 armed ISU-152 driven by one Gorstman[W_P] elected to kill an AT 15 by firing HE at the front. When I told him to fire real ammo, he might do real damage, killudead[W_P] jumped to his defense. "HE or not, it's still a 152mm". It degenerated from there, to the point where one of them said "You didn't do much for a reroll."

At the end of the match (which the ISU nearly threw by spending all his HP killing an AT 15 and subsequently dying in one shot to a Rheinmetall), said ISU had fired six damaging shots and done two shots worth of damage...with only two kills.

Then this happened.

Then he put me on ignore.

I got to tell a Ferdi to use AP today. He didn't get me killed, but it's painful having to tell somebody to use AP. 

That said he was using the 105, so maybe it's a shitlord thing to use HE in stock guns because you need gold for reliable pen. That said he blapped a t69 three times for probably less than 300. Ferdi fired 3 shots and did no more than 300 damage. Ugh. 

c7uDd2H.jpg

entire east flank died, including 600WN8 Lowe. we won west flank losing only one enemy tank, but the M103 is too slow to get back to base fast enough. terribad lowe is convinced its our fualt that we took too long to clear west side, and its mostly my fault.

2yLc6Ng.jpg

yep, apparently I play only for myself, not for my team. sure, suuure.. thats why I did top damage on our team and he did 600 right?  (damage count in first screenshot is wrong because I skipped through the replay, did 2500)

Why not both?

Logic is infallible. The victory is yours!

Thanks to shim for this lovely post:

How to be bad@tonks and not realizing it: An easy 8 step guide written by Asassian, Shim and a random pubtard on Lakeville, Northspawn.

Step 1: Propose a bad strat.

DAXBuAv.png

Step 2: Get corrected by players who actually know their shit.

mqLW7tg.png

Step 3: Whip out epeen to prove point (note recent WN8 < overall WN8).

knes3lh.png

K8Bp0Ai.png

Step 4: Get laughed at by bigger epeen-holders.

NyjHgAR.png

Step 5: Bigger epeen-holders crystal ball foresaw future correctly.

ToaCVYK.png

Step 6: Start half-hearted attempts to save brain of le retard.

Ts9mtRc.png

CSlTIOw.png

Step 7: Attempts fail, pubbie retreats to his safe shell of dumbness and self-denial. May or may not include "you died", "lulz, it's game for fun" and/or baseless personal insults.

7Vb9UXF.png

WCXb7F3.png

rwMIhpC.png

SzOacSH.png

ffRBo2n.png

syDgCzh.png

v7cgsNM.png

LFPua7n.png

TgkPOCI.png

symQhCG.png

Step 8: Pubtard proceeds to bathe in own awesomness.

FIDWfof.png

Replayerino here. Yes, we played like shit, but 8v2 and late at night weren't exactly ideal conditions.

Holding city with 3 tanks in lakeville never ends well

This shitter arty yells at me the whole game for chaisniping from the east ridge of erlenburg for the middle part of a match. Sure I did 3k from >300m, but I also did more damage from <300m than he did in the whole battle. Eat dix pubs, youre welcome for getting carried.

WphQwu0.jpg