bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

So how have you come to the conclusion he's a shitter after one game?

The irony of your post is immense.

Because BIMBO. The good players in LIMBO literally left because of the community, and from what I've seen of their play and attitude in-game, I think they made the right decision. No need to have this argument here though.

Canadiantrex knows what I'm referring to. I should look for those replays of a BIMBO T21 crying over getting killed by trex's Tiger, and the second one of yet another in the following game sitting behind a ridge on Malinovka and refusing to help us win the game.

The only negative experiences that I, personally, have had with any JKL people have been Bimbo members. The impression they leave is of a bunch of greens that think they're purple, with attitudes to match. Apologies to any non-shitters in Bimbo I may have offended (I'm sure its most of you).

Because BIMBO. The good players in LIMBO literally left because of the community, and from what I've seen of their play and attitude in-game, I think they made the right decision. No need to have this argument here though.

Canadiantrex knows what I'm referring to. I should look for those replays of a BIMBO T21 crying over getting killed by trex's Tiger, and the second one of yet another in the following game sitting behind a ridge on Malinovka and refusing to help us win the game.

Basically this

I was just playing Devi's Advocate, if you can't see the irony of your post based on that you're the one who needs glasses :P

But I digress, I was trying to be difficult and it worked. Perfectly so.

*twirls moustache evilly*

I was just playing Devi's Advocate, if you can't see the irony of your post based on that you're the one who needs glasses :P

But I digress, I was trying to be difficult and it worked. Perfectly so.

*twirls moustache evilly*

:doge: 

b76db8454294bd2e2cfd7688030a31de.png

M53 got pissed because M12 set up near him; decided to TK the M12 and suicide all in one shot. Leo PTA talked shit all game about how bad the team was. T28 Prot didn't move from A1 (Fisherman's Bay) until he was the last one left alive. KV-5 used to be in a clan with me, and vented about how I was a Warpack user when we went our separate ways. Unfortunately he didn't drop any comical lines in the chat during our game.

Was great.

Props to 1_MAN_GANG for waiting 3 days to sperg at me in a chat box so I wouldn't have the slightest chance of knowing what he was talking about. I did eventually find him in my replays as I wanted to see my warpack in action. Seems to be normal spotting mechanics but one can never be sure.

shot_014_3.jpg

shot_013_1.jpg

Shaming myself for finally achieving the holy grail as a scumbag player:

Swd9ow4.jpg

Lol. Never feel bad about this with Waffles, 183's, or FV 4005's. People want to play broken tanks, then they deserve to get shot by broken tanks. I hit one in my 261 the other day about 2 seconds after he went dark. I watched the tracer disappear so I knew I got a direct hit. A few seconds after that, it pops up that he was destroyed. No idea how much the initial shot was for, but the fire it started finished him.

Chinzoo:

signature.png

Derped straight in to the mid of Northwest, right into an enemy batchat, 907, and T-62A. died, obviously. and then immediatly started calling the team noobs. including me (who wen't the proper way up north, instead of following him to his death like he asked me to)

I pointed this out to him, so he just started spewing drivel at me:

EWWPLGV.jpg?1

did this all game, at me and my platoon mates. who the fucking is TOTEM anyway?

Cyhk3gG.jpg

all on the enemy team:

the Leo PT and AMX 50B both drowned themselves on purpose after they started getting over run. the JPE decided to quit the battle, and the Tiger 2, after fail platooning with a type 59 and Super pershing, tried to drown himself but even failed at that after driving down the cliff and hitting a ledge

Cyhk3gG.jpg

all on the enemy team:

the Leo PT and AMX 50B both drowned themselves on purpose after they started getting over run. the JPE decided to quit the battle, and the Tiger 2, after fail platooning with a type 59 and Super pershing, tried to drown himself but even failed at that after driving down the cliff and hitting a ledge

Sounds like a hoot.

The 50 B is in TOTEM, too.  :serb:

Fishermans bay.  It's actually a good and close match.  We start winning the city, so the E1 and I swoop in to mop it up fast.  Their bat's hit our 1 line at the same time.  Then this fucktard starts saying 'gg mm rigged thats why you win qq'  I told him to try more.  As I flex over to the 1 line to cover our cappers, i start getting cliped by this dipstick.  Who is still in A1.....full health.

god damn you forums, brb with the pic that didn't post

24gswn9.jpg

Mistakenly thought he and the other 57 were platooned

Edited by map381

4X4yVXd.png?1

dafuq?

Rushing to triple cap Erlenberg encounter totally pro strats guys! GG was had by all. (Bit of shame to myself for assuming that my team could decap even one time)

Shaming everyone involved in this game.  Some context, the chat starts with my team crushing the A1 flank and the terribad m12 missing the only shot he took at me. Apparently I set off a race riot with the RGA guys insulting everyone in spanish and everyone else babbling about tacos, too funny.  Gets even better when they drive off the cliff at J7, one of them crashing in the process. I move to chase him down and lag out as I go over the edge, crashing as well.

Many luz were had, haven't had this much fun in a game in a long time.  Shoutouts to shifty and OTL, ya scrubs.

MconSF3.png

cQtyTKD.jpg

http://wotreplays.com/site/1809536#self