bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

I've had a rage out battle from loss streak fail once, but I didn't team kill. I just drove around aimlessly spamming the chat with things like, "USE TACTICS GUYS", "I WILL GUARD TREE IN A1", and "EVERY ONE STAY IN PAIRS TEAMWORK".

New poaster here.

PFQrlqk.jpg

As expected, all the windowlickers on the west flank with me on Karelia died doing nothing in return, leaving me with several enemy tanks. I couldn't put out enough damage to kill them all before I was circled to death. We got capped out after because the other tards alive didn't have the minimap enabled.

:smug:

I would reply in that thread, but I got a 1 day RO for posting this:

funny-two-guys-Halloween-costume-breasts

Apparently that's inappropriate amongst the Gestapo. :3

THAT is awesome!

Saw venari7 this weekend. He wasted a KV-5 to no good effect on a tier 8 battle on Live Oaks that a well-played KV-5 could have dominated. He was on the other team, so that big ol' flat side of the turret was appreciated by yours truly ... who had an otherwise venari7 type of game.*

*Like far too many of my games this weekend.

I was platooning with some friends when we loaded into a game on Westfield where our team had a platoon of Type 59's from FORGE and the enemy team had a platoon of IS-3's. I thought the Types would stay on the northern side of the valley and maybe control the south part of town while myself and a platoon mate held them at bay for the types to flank. To my horror the types rushed to the south corner and the proceeded to move towards the bridge, got spotted in the open and slaughtered. While this was happening, the IS3's and KV-4 rolled over 3 tier 7s FTW.

We shrugged it off and loaded into another game on Port and there was our Type platoon again :) They were on the enemy team this time and I politely said to them in all chat, "Are you guys going to make better decisions this game?". I got the reply that their previous "team was just bad". 30 seconds later my minimap showed 3 medium icons moving derping down the right side of the map and 2mins later they were destroyed.

shot32_zpsa0d42a7a.jpg

Ran into that very platoon while playing today. They were just as awful as you described it.

Capture_zps3f82e308.jpg

Not even pairing this one with one of my catchy stories.  If a 50-2 nearly triples your damage, you need to have your entrails ripped out through your mouth. 

Capture_zps3f82e308.jpg

Not even pairing this one with one of my catchy stories.  If a 50-2 nearly triples your damage, you need to have your entrails ripped out through your mouth. 

#SIMPHAX

shot_120_zpsc2de7e52.jpg

The platoon on my side. Not only is it a failplatoon (2 TOGs and a Cruiser III?), but 283 damage between the TOGs. That's a .101 damage ratio...

(They tried to "rush" center road on Lakeville.)

Myself, for obviously not carrying hard enough in two consecutive Type games:

Defeat!
Map:  Cliff
Date: maandag 29 juli 2013 22:44:30
Vehicle: Type 59
Exp: 1.093 + Credits: 111.313

Defeat!
Map:  Highway
Date: maandag 29 juli 2013 22:54:28
Exp: 2.844 + Credits: 113.560
Achievements: : Sniper

EU is unplayable. 3 days of 50% win rate.

Myself, for obviously not carrying hard enough in two consecutive Type games:

Defeat!

Map:  Cliff

Date: maandag 29 juli 2013 22:44:30

Exp: 1.093 + Credits: 111.313

Defeat!

Map:  Highway

Date: maandag 29 juli 2013 22:54:28

Exp: 2.844 + Credits: 113.560

Achievements: : Sniper

EU is unplayable. 3 days of 50% win rate.

NA was a steady 40% if you tried... less if you didn't.

Looking at peoples sigs, it appears to be universal across the board. You cannot carry that much stupid so you are doomed

Anyone know who Scout1 from PURPL is?  Apparently, I made it to his "kill on sight" list.

shot_609_zps9171b45b.jpg

shot_609_zps22bee587.jpg

I actually remember he TKed me in a game a long, long time ago.  I remember it because I didn't even know at the time what I did to get his panties in such a bunch.  Apparently I "threw a game once" so his response is to TK the best player on his team......makes sense....

I have a special secret grudge list that you will never know you are on until I TK you!  NOBODY EXPECTS THE SCOUT1 INQUISITION!

this fucking pos

56mFQ9c.jpg

Spent the whole game in spawn or hiding behind me. Getting asked to do anything resulted in a "fk u" in chat.

- move "fk u"

- go scout "fk u"

- what are you doing? "fk u"

- i'll teamkill u "fk u"

His only shot in the game was on me after I went for him, but an enemy in our spawn got him before I could reload... I went to do my own spotting, got 2k in spotting damage to boot. he sat there, and did nothing.

0 detected, 0 damage, 0 shots, 0 spotting. and after he died? yes you guessed it "fk u tk". im sorry I couldn't finish him off. I should have rtb earlier and did it. pieces of shit like him piss me off to no end. worthless mfers

could have had game if he lit something.. anything...

I have a special secret grudge list that you will never know you are on until I TK you!  NOBODY EXPECTS THE SCOUT1 INQUISITION!

ROFL

this fucking pos

56mFQ9c.jpg

Spent the whole game in spawn or hiding behind me. Getting asked to do anything resulted in a "fk u" in chat.

- move "fk u"

- go scout "fk u"

- what are you doing? "fk u"

- i'll teamkill u "fk u"

His only shot in the game was on me after I went for him, but an enemy in our spawn got him before I could reload... I went to do my own spotting, got 2k in spotting damage to boot. he sat there, and did nothing.

0 detected, 0 damage, 0 shots, 0 spotting. and after he died? yes you guessed it "fk u tk". im sorry I couldn't finish him off. I should have rtb earlier and did it. pieces of shit like him piss me off to no end. worthless mfers

could have had game if he lit something.. anything...

And to think that trash will have an M60. 

rvh1.jpg

The E75 sat in teh back at K1 barking orders and trash talking the rest of us all match, so I TK'd him from full health.  45%er who AFK's all of his tanks, yet I'll probably get chat banned for what I called everyone after they wouldn't let me baptise my M60 in the lake at the end.

rvh1.jpg

The E75 sat in teh back at K1 barking orders and trash talking the rest of us all match, so I TK'd him from full health.  45%er who AFK's all of his tanks, yet I'll probably get chat banned for what I called everyone after they wouldn't let me baptise my M60 in the lake at the end.

The damage tallies from the 212A down. HOW?

citylight

I see the T29 in your garage. You should try making a T29 pubstomp platoon, I have seen these platoons before.... so balanced. #NERFPLS