bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

XVM C/W is often skewed, but I feel its accurate enough (Thats why I dont use it).

Usually it's wrong when two or more Blue/Purples go full retard (When the door rings, the cat shuts down your computer or you just potato).

My cat... I swear it knows what its doing, whenever I'm in a tight spot/critical point in the game, the cat decides to jump up and walk across the keyboard and infront of the screen.

q2uz.jpg

So the dead useless fuckwit Bat arty rams me as he rushes out to K1 where he dies because nothing went that way, and Dualy seems to think its totally okay to be a piece of shit because it's only tank money.

My cat... I swear it knows what its doing, whenever I'm in a tight spot/critical point in the game, the cat decides to jump up and walk across the keyboard and infront of the screen.

It's priceless to see the game minimize, then it closes, so does the browser and everything else.

Those few seconds...HULK SMASH!!1!!!

*I have a FD case so the power button is on the top.

It's priceless to see the game minimize, then it closes, so does the browser and everything else.

Those few seconds...HULK SMASH!!1!!!

*I have a FD case so the power button is on the top.

Oh yea that would suck... I think my cat is lucky I don't have a FD case then lol.

well thats XVM win chance prooving how useless it is right there. what im interested in is the tier 10 3AR platton on the enemy team, none of who did more than 1K damage.

Frankly, I don't think they were expecting so little resistance.  IOW, I think they deployed for a fight and then saw my team melt in front of their yolo teammates.

What gets me is 3 t10s + 1 t9 + 2 scouts < 400 damage.  It's hard to play that bad (without cats.)

So Daigensui posted a thread about her successful weekend on WoT Official Forums here. Leaving aside 53% WR with 1180 DPG with average tier 8.65, she titled the thread "Triumph des Willens" before mods swiftly moved in and changed it.

Does that title ring a bell?

How about this bell?

Triumph_des_Willens_poster.jpg

I for one am SHOCKED that an advocate of Panzer purity would use a title from a Leni Riefenstahl film...

Most of this team, with the exception of the Maus and Leo 1 who joined me as the sole guardians of the West hills of Abbey from South spawn.

JT53zOQ.jpg

The team just spread out, sending most to the center. This game brilliantly came just after a match wherein MM gave the opfor 4 extra tier 10's.

So Daigensui posted a thread about her successful weekend on WoT Official Forums here. Leaving aside 53% WR with 1180 DPG with average tier 8.65, she titled the thread "Triumph des Willens" before mods swiftly moved in and changed it.

How about this bell?

I for one am SHOCKED that an advocate of Panzer purity would use a title from a Leni Riefenstahl film...

"1200 damage with an average tier of 8.7.  Reported for naming and shaming."

"Danger_Weasel" for being a tier 8 arty in a tire 9 Severogorsk match, stating "great, the map where I can't hit most of the areas", driving straight until he meets a scout, and the swerving over to give it easy shots.

He somehow has a 51% overall win rate, though he is 36% over 178 battles in that particular arty.

How about this bell?

Triumph_des_Willens_poster.jpg

I saw Daigensui in a battle on monday, Mountain pass, Tier 8 game, We were in a triple T29 platoon. Daigensui was in a Lowe, north spawn.

Started out and EVERYONE went south. No one took ice road. So I started out there, plus an FCM 50T and a KV-1S. FCM got into a position... then 30 secs later got 1 shotted by arty. KV-1S poked out and immediatly took an IS-6 and a type 59 to the face. Died soon after. So here I was alone VS an IS-6, Two Type 59s, and a T29. I had called to Fishlyne (one of my Platoonmates) to come back and help, since he was closest platoon mate, asked for help in chat, and tried to defend the 4 tanks. All this While Daigensui in her Lowe, closer to our cap than Fish in his T29, (who was halfway down west road) ignored me. I died before fish could reach me, and he ended up alone against now 6 tanks. (an IS-3 and AMX 12T had joined the party) he stood off for a few mins then got rushed and overwhelmed. Still Daigensui ignored our base and continued to camp bridge. Once it had 50% capped she finally headed back. Then drove right in, not giving a shit, and evaporated in the fire of 6 tanks. GG, nice loss, yay.

The thing Is untill then I never understood why everyone hated her so much. Now I understand, since all she did was use colourful language at us in chat while we asked her to RTB.

"Danger_Weasel" for being a tier 8 arty in a tire 9 Severogorsk match, stating "great, the map where I can't hit most of the areas", driving straight until he meets a scout, and the swerving over to give it easy shots.

He somehow has a 51% overall win rate, though he is 36% over 178 battles in that particular arty.

That's the guy whom I posted on 2 pages ago, who claims he keeps his WR purposely low by suiciding 1-2 games for every game he plays well "in order to deceive XVM"

Priceless!

8JsR9kj.jpg

The funny part is that I was shooting gold. Although I love how he assumes I need gold to pen his paper armor.

Edit: I think I might have been trolled? The guy has a 60% WR and 2k overall WN7.

Probably laughing at the tragedy of shooting gold at a Leopard.

It's like taking a fat chick to a classy restaurant.  Tactics don't matter; it's going in regardless.

Was in a tier 10 battle that got facerolled in the opening minutes, and one of our guys starts complaining about "easy to see which tier 10s are using gold".

Aren't they all?

Was in a tier 10 battle that got facerolled in the opening minutes, and one of our guys starts complaining about "easy to see which tier 10s are using gold".

Aren't they all?

I get the impression the majority of players past tier 4 are, for better or worse.

I used to hoard that stuff, and dole it out in twos and threes because it cost "real money".

I'd like to shame this platoon (RGV) I recently had in my game.

Me, havein the KT gun on my E75 still having more XP and only 500dmg less that their unicum rated players.

shot_020_zpsb49c2748.jpg

Defeat!, E-75, Serene Coast, 13-09-19 01:33: 825 nXP, 3 348 dmg

Me, havein the KT gun on my E75 still having more XP and only 500dmg less that their unicum rated players.

Defeat!, E-75, Serene Coast, 13-09-19 01:33: 825 nXP, 3 348 dmg

Two of them did well (1st and 3rd most damage of 30 players), and one "only" did his HP in damage, and that warrants name-shaming why?

From what I can tell, you are using your own general level of suckiness as a yardstick...or am I missing something?

They did fine really. Your team had much bigger issues than that platoon.

Worst thing about that screenshot is the IS-8 on each team.

Yeah, I do. I've actually expected them to be more carrying. Seeing my stats and their stats I was just...disappointed?

On the other side, if they did well then I did amazing :tongue:

Yeah, I do. I've actually expected them to be more carrying. Seeing my stats and their stats I was just...disappointed?

On the other side, if they did well then I did amazing :tongue:

Because lets face it, 3800 DMG in a Tier IX just doesnt cut it these days :D

I had 8 losses in a row in my tier 10 Sunday night while averaging maybe 3500 damage per game. The crown jewel of the collection from that night:

ffs087_zpscfb9b907.png

I understand all the complicated "moving around" stuff blows their minds, but these guys just sat there like cattle chewing grass towards the end while I frantically tried to hold the base while dodging 3 arties.

Priceless!

8JsR9kj.jpg

The funny part is that I was shooting gold. Although I love how he assumes I need gold to pen his paper armor.

Edit: I think I might have been trolled? The guy has a 60% WR and 2k overall WN7.

I've seen that guy before, he either trolls all the time (he was bitching in one of my games like that) or he's just a really bad (at game knowledge) Uni.