bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

I'm not blaming Hellsau at all for the TK; in the game I didn't even recognize him as an arty piece until after I died.  I figured that was what happened when I saw image appear as the killing tank, and shrugged it off.  But the PM afterwards was just over the top, above and beyond insane.

Clearly your intent was to get him TK banned...because you knew he had TK'd enough in other matches so that this one would put him over the top for the day...yeah...

How do I shame in mass? I have 350+ teammates over this week I'd love to shame. Look at my WR for my Conq GC and FV4202. The Conq GC is arty and yeah losing a lot is going to happen but are you fucking kidding me? and the 4202 is my best tank and now I'm afraid to play it because all the fucking morons playing 10s this week. I'm so fucking irritated.

http://www.noobmeter.com/recent/na/Burdenedfungus/1004066429/1004066429_00008693_20131015_050437/1004066429_00008810_20131020_074057

Name and shame, video edition: Hellsau is delusional

People like this are why I don't argue in games: they are completely nuts.

I would also like to say you have a beautiful voice and I am now subbed to your channel so I may hear it more.

^^^^^^ That's creepy HA!

But yea I think I would have won that f he didn't block me...I still maybe could have won it by shooting the faster tank from the near side of the building...

But I was reloading and flustered from the arty and knew the T30 was more incompetent so he would likely bounce.  Then the medium got a nice track shot on me and it was over.

Name and shame, video edition: Hellsau is delusional

Jesus, and I thought I was bad at admitting my own failings

Well.. thats the hellsau i know, i´ve been called a stat padder by him. I laughed hard. Take a quick look at his mostly played tanks and my mostly played tanks and you will understand why the laughing.

The ego is big with that one.

Ended up on a team with ARMED Bat x3. They sat in base circle for a couple of mins, drove out clipped one tank then all died. Between me telling how worthless they are and how they don't deserve to live irl, we somehow won.

Ended up on a team with ARMED Bat x3. They sat in base circle for a couple of mins, drove out clipped one tank then all died. Between me telling how worthless they are and how they don't deserve to live irl, we somehow won.

Because that was the one game of the night I didn't play like absolute bollox.  I dun wanna remember last night.  I should have been drunk, that way I could have had an excuse for it.

Seriously though they just crashed into eachother at base for 2:30 minutes then yolo'd and died.  I Don't get how that's fun.  I should upload the replay of that nonsense.  I felt really bad for the arty on the other team.  I forget his name, but he was astonished to lose.

Super Asshat last night

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/wazuck

I missed the screen shot when I said the only common thing in all his losses was him.

W2_zps95f820d7.jpg

I think this teams going to lose so im going to leave and make sure they lose.

#pubbielogic

Oh, what? Leaving the game so they will lose isnt enough? Okey then, ill shoot teammates just to nail the point home that im an arsehole and dont want to win.

the funny thing is, you hadnt moved between his first and secod shot. So it was impossible that you could of moved in front of him.

What mod is it that shows the names of friends in your hangar?

I'm almost completely positive that is the teamspeak overlay, so you can see who's talking without having to alt tab.

If you're referring to the overlay in, for example, eNumbra's screenshot. If it's something else then I have no idea :S

Naming and shaming myself. Three games in a row with failtoons of mismatched tier tanks I managed to keep calm and carry on. Then I get number four - a tier 8 with a 39% Lee and a 40% T-50, and snapped. One-shot the Lee and ranted at the T-50 about learning basics of the game until I died shortly afterwards,