bjshnog

Name and Shame Thread, (ArrogantWorms sucks at technical stuffz)

While working towards my E-75 in earnest...

LoL

:bravo:

*I have also gotten myself stuck on these, but not in a higher tier of a match

LoL

:bravo:

*I have also gotten myself stuck on these, but not in a higher tier of a match

I've never gotten stuck, but I have trashed a scout on those.  I once killed my driver, tracks and engine.  I fixed the driver and the tracks (not realizing the engine was toast), and discovered that my dash-2 was STILL useless.  

Not completely on topic, but it is epic Naming and Shaming:

So glad to not have my name on any of these pics.  Also wouldn't mind being against some of these awful players too.

It was a good match but i'm not sure i'd define it as a carry.  The foxey guys and that E75 look like they pulled more than their fair share as well.

It was a good match but i'm not sure i'd define it as a carry.  The foxey guys and that E75 look like they pulled more than their fair share as well.

You can't carry harder when you're out of ammo.

Running out of ammo in the 1375 has definitely prevented me from carrying a game before. God damn tanks with tiny ammo capacity.

What do you get when you mix in 3 parts 105 HEAT with 1 part global incompetence?

You get this:

shot_223.jpg

On the other hand, I am reliably told that the 105/HEAT is balanced...

Got hit by an artillery shell, taking me down to 4 health in my T2.  A Pz I C rounded the corner of where I was stationed and though we were not even 100m apart, he was so distracted by my nearby M2 ally that he never shot me.  In fact, I shot him down from full health to nothing, and then went on to survive to the end of the match.

Replay here.

Not name and shame per se....

cwJjMyd.jpg

As far as Tier 1 seal clubbers go, this one is pretty good. A top gun every 14 games (including the one I saw him in).

Got hit by an artillery shell, taking me down to 4 health in my T2.  A Pz I C rounded the corner of where I was stationed and though we were not even 100m apart, he was so distracted by my nearby M2 ally that he never shot me.  In fact, I shot him down from full health to nothing, and then went on to survive to the end of the match.

Replay here.

Last night my T-54 got shot down to around 90hp and then a loaded enemy T54E1 rolled off some bushes 50m away and totaly didn't see me, went for my platoonmate instead, which let me put some 3 shots on him before he died and i survived to the end.

As far as Tier 1 seal clubbers go, this one is pretty good. A top gun every 14 games (including the one I saw him in).

How is he not bored to tears?!  

How can anyone keep playing those same four maps over and over, and still start another game knowing they will get it again.  

How is he not bored to tears?!  

How can anyone keep playing those same four maps over and over, and still start another game knowing they will get it again.  

Some people are comforted by routine.

pUVMRKN.jpg

Typical noob, 22 games, 0 kills, damaged a friendly, turned blue right away. Got mercy killed.

The interesting thing, this account was created in April of 2011!!

So someone has been aware of WoT for 2+years, plays it once in a while (one game per month!) and still doesn't know jack shit...

Typical noob, 22 games, 0 kills, damaged a friendly, turned blue right away. Got mercy killed.

The interesting thing, this account was created in April of 2011!!

So someone has been aware of WoT for 2+years, plays it once in a while (one game per month!) and still doesn't know jack shit...

Why are you picking on someone with 22 games?